Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The keys to unlock the golden gate of herd immunity towards Sars-CoV-2  (Read 72 times)
Tzupy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 01:58:28 AM

by Geert Vanden Bossche: https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/post/the-keys-to-unlock-the-golden-gate-of-herd-immunity-towards-sars-cov-2

The keys to unlock the golden gate of herd immunity towards Sars-CoV-2

Stop mass vaccination (including boosters) as it puts more gas on the detrimental evolutionary dynamics of the virus (see increase in infection rates in countries/ regions with high vaccine coverage rates)

Under no circumstances should young and healthy people be vaccinated as it will only erode their protective innate immunity towards Coronaviruses (CoV) and other respiratory viruses. Their innate immunity normally/ naturally largely protects them and provides a kind of herd immunity in that it dilutes infectious CoV pressure at the level of the population, whereas mass vaccination turns them into shedders of more infectious variants. Children/ youngsters who get the disease mostly develop mild to moderate disease and as a result continue to contribute to herd immunity by developing broad and long-lived immunity. If you are vaccinated and get the disease, you may develop life-long immunity too but why would you take the risk of getting vaccinated, especially when you’re young and healthy? Firstly, there is the risk of potential side effects; secondarily, there is the ever increasing risk that your vaccinal antibodies will no longer be functional while still binding to the virus, thereby increasing the likelihood of ADE or even severe disease. So, not all of the vaccinees will finally get to broad, long-lived protection as this would require them to not develop serious side effects and to contract mild or moderate disease ( which is a very ‘thin’ line!)

Discrimination between vaccinated and unvaccinated people is anything but scientifically justifiable. It is pure non-sense, already from a scientific viewpoint. The question is not about ‘which individuals do I need to avoid?’ but about ‘how to protect myself against the ever increasing infectious pressure in the population?’ (see my post on ‘Repetitio est mater studiorum’)

Taken together all these arguments, vaccination mandates are the worst and most irrational initiative ever, from both an individual and public health viewpoint

Immediate steps to be taken for mitigating the pandemic crisis:

Stop mass vaccination (to stop erosion of strong innate immunity in young and healthy people and hence, erosion of herd immunity!)

As innate immune defense mechanisms protect the vast majority of the population, especially young and all healthy people should do whatever they can to get their innate immunity boosted instead of getting the shot! (e.g., exercise; healthy life style and food [manage your weight!], etc.).

Bring down the high infectious pressure (look how the infection rate baseline in countries with aggressive mass vaccination programs is now much higher than back one year or even 6 months ago) via antiviral chemoprophylaxis and prevention of overcrowding.

Once the infectious pressure has come down, younger age groups can again feel safe and get back to a normal life, except for mass gatherings, especially if those occur indoors (this will help to further dilute viral infectious pressure!). Once the infection rate has come down, these younger age groups should no longer be afraid of contracting the disease as i) it would be mild to moderate in over 99.99% of the cases (i.e., similar to the situation at the beginning of the pandemic) and ii) provide them with broad and long-lived immunity, thereby compensating the breakthrough in their innate immunity and, hence, contributing  to herd immunity!). Any influx of young and healthy unvaccinated people will dilute viral infection rates and contribute to building herd immunity. 

But even more importantly, and not just applicable to the younger but also to the older age groups: Covid-19 can be successfully treated if early multidrug treatment is used at an early stage of the disease, i.e., at the appearance of the first signs and symptoms. This not only prevents people from contracting severe disease but also provides them with broad and long-lived immunity in a way that is much safer, reliable and durable than getting the vaccine and also contributes to building herd immunity.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
UKprod

Activity: 237
Merit: 67

Let's create the Indie Metaverse!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 12:38:05 PM

While i respect your views, I would like to mention that I am from India where the Delta variant had hit and had claimed lives of many who fall within the range of young adults. SO this may not work well.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Created for the explorers
►►          Full Indie Development EvoPix Studios          ◄◄
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 01:23:01 PM

Vaccines rely on natural immunity to work, and they should only be used for protection against a disease in a country where the disease is not endemic, and if the vaccinated are visiting a country where a disease is endemic. Vaccinating people against a  virus which is endemic in a country just creates varaints to avoid the vaccine.

Age is only a factor when it is considered with other factors that affect the immune system. I don't know a great deal about the conditions in India, but malnutrition and mineral deficiency do more damage to the immune system than the vagaries of age. Many things can damage your immune system - coca-cola, McDonalds burgers, seed oil spreads, refined sugars, cream cakes, pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, smoking, vaping, sleep deprivation, stress, vitamin "D" deficiency, mineral deficiency, high fructose corn syrup, etc. etc.

It is also apparent that vaccination drops your immunity by 20% or more.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
UKprod

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 02:07:10 PM

Is this a fact? Because i dont see medical research backing this. Would be happy to learn something new, if you are able share it. Thanks.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 03:17:51 PM

Is this a fact? Because i dont see medical research backing this.

You don't see it because the research results that get reported are highly selected and manipulated. If you look at the stats from Israel and other countries, you can see the truth. Also, it pays to try to understand the way viruses multiply, and the different stages in our immune protection. Vaccines seem to work by manipulating our immune system to create antibodies in the blood, and this may well help to reduce the chances of death, but the primary protection may be more important to stop the antigens getting into the blood, and vaccines seem to confuse natural immunity to weaken this stage. Virus replication is a two stage operation, and antibodies that are based solely on the spike protein on the virus envelope can stimulate mutations as the second stage of replication is activated. Natural immunity checks all 28 of the proteins on the virus envelope.

I wish there was someone with more real medical knowledge that could pitch into these discussions ( not just someone who repeats the pharma and msm propaganda). I have no medical background, so all my knowledge  has been gleaned from correlating background research, and personal observation. Wars and pharmaceuticals seem to be designed to transfer wealth from the people into the coffers of the rich elite, and all of the stats and reports seem to be designed to facilitate this, and not to improve the health or wealth of the masses.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:49:12 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

This is not true. Remarks such as this are misleading and dangerous. Your statement is unfounded conjecture that flies in the face of overwhelming evidence.

If you look at the stats from Israel and other countries, you can see the truth.
Okay, let's look at the data from Israel:

10% of Israelis are unvaccinated. They account for 73% of current serious cases, and 65% of recent deaths.
In Israel, COVID is fast becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated: Of the 644 patients in serious condition on Tuesday, 73 percent were from the small population of eligible Israelis who had not received any shots.

Around 15 percent of eligible Israelis over the age of 12 (some 1,105,000 people) are still unvaccinated. Of this group, 10 percent (755,000 people) are over the age of 20 and constitute nearly all of the country’s serious cases and deaths.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/unvaxxed-10-of-israelis-are-73-of-serious-cases-65-of-deaths-1.10251639

Many things can damage your immune system - coca-cola, McDonalds burgers, seed oil spreads, refined sugars, cream cakes, pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, smoking, vaping, sleep deprivation, stress, vitamin "D" deficiency, mineral deficiency, high fructose corn syrup, etc. etc.
Having a healthy lifestyle confers benefits, of course, but it's not a superpower. It doesn't make you invincible and immortal. And it does not prevent you from taking the vaccine. Why not live healthily and take the vaccine? This is not an either/or situation.
Keeping your eyes open whilst driving is safer. Wearing a seatbelt whilst driving is safer. But having your eyes open doesn't mean you need to unfasten your seatbelt.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:16:32 AM

That is why government officials are planning to make the COVID vaccination mandatory to attain the herd immunity fast because they believed that it is the only solution to end the pandemic and we can take our lives back to normal. But there are still some people that is hesitant to get the jab out of fear that they might die or suffer from bad side effects. But in my opinion, it is still experimental, only time can tell. Bottom line, we should still not abandon basic public health measures including wearing mask and social distancing.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4489

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 11:03:46 AM

Stop mass vaccination (including boosters) as it puts more gas on the detrimental evolutionary dynamics of the virus (see increase in infection rates in countries/ regions with high vaccine coverage rates)

vaccines help your body to be on the look out for a pathogen with a certain identifier. meaning your body responds sooner. meaning your body fights sooner. meaning less incubation meaning less chance of mutation

meaning vaccines reduce the risk of mutation and evolution.

by also fighting back faster. the person gets less sick. meaning less death, less pain less symptoms when they finally do get covid. and so more survival rate from covid is better for everyone

also less incubation means less viral load when exhaling. meaning less spread. again meaning less people getting sick and less chance of mutation

it seems the person writing the article in this topic wants mass death and mass injury. seems they are the eugenics psychopaths

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 01:21:45 PM

This is not true. Remarks such as this are misleading and dangerous. Your statement is unfounded conjecture that flies in the face of overwhelming evidence.

If you look at the stats from Israel and other countries, you can see the truth.
Okay, let's look at the data from Israel:

10% of Israelis are unvaccinated. They account for 73% of current serious cases, and 65% of recent deaths.
In Israel, COVID is fast becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated: Of the 644 patients in serious condition on Tuesday, 73 percent were from the small population of eligible Israelis who had not received any shots.

Around 15 percent of eligible Israelis over the age of 12 (some 1,105,000 people) are still unvaccinated. Of this group, 10 percent (755,000 people) are over the age of 20 and constitute nearly all of the country’s serious cases and deaths.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/unvaxxed-10-of-israelis-are-73-of-serious-cases-65-of-deaths-1.10251639

Many things can damage your immune system - coca-cola, McDonalds burgers, seed oil spreads, refined sugars, cream cakes, pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, smoking, vaping, sleep deprivation, stress, vitamin "D" deficiency, mineral deficiency, high fructose corn syrup, etc. etc.
Having a healthy lifestyle confers benefits, of course, but it's not a superpower. It doesn't make you invincible and immortal. And it does not prevent you from taking the vaccine. Why not live healthily and take the vaccine? This is not an either/or situation.
Keeping your eyes open whilst driving is safer. Wearing a seatbelt whilst driving is safer. But having your eyes open doesn't mean you need to unfasten your seatbelt.

I simply don't get those who are opposed to vaccinations, statistics have clearly shown a decrease in deaths and severe cases, in countries with high vaccination coverage, such examples are the United Kingdom, Israel, Portugal and quite a few more. Despite still having a relatively high transmission rate, deaths are significantly lowered compared to what they were before the vaccine was released.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UKprod

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 06:27:32 AM

Vaccines seem to work by manipulating our immune system to create antibodies in the blood, and this may well help to reduce the chances of death, but the primary protection may be more important to stop the antigens getting into the blood, and vaccines seem to confuse natural immunity to weaken this stage. Virus replication is a two stage operation, and antibodies that are based solely on the spike protein on the virus envelope can stimulate mutations as the second stage of replication is activated. Natural immunity checks all 28 of the proteins on the virus envelope.

This seems quite interesting. Can you quote the research paper that referred to infer this? Because the above paragraph is quite confusing and doesnt really convey anything meaningful.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 08:09:55 AM

Vaccines rely on natural immunity to work, and they should only be used for protection against a disease in a country where the disease is not endemic, and if the vaccinated are visiting a country where a disease is endemic. Vaccinating people against a  virus which is endemic in a country just creates varaints to avoid the vaccine.

Age is only a factor when it is considered with other factors that affect the immune system. I don't know a great deal about the conditions in India, but malnutrition and mineral deficiency do more damage to the immune system than the vagaries of age. Many things can damage your immune system - coca-cola, McDonalds burgers, seed oil spreads, refined sugars, cream cakes, pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, smoking, vaping, sleep deprivation, stress, vitamin "D" deficiency, mineral deficiency, high fructose corn syrup, etc. etc.

this is what the sheeple masses doesn't get..the "bullshit"

TPTB, is feeding people with this crap and then suddenly they want to make you "healthy" with vaccines?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: