Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expanding DeFi  (Read 489 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 01:57:06 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2021, 02:16:47 PM by Tokenista

Also,

This concept of education is expansive, we also have experience with Religious Oppression and Public Corruption, Modern Segregation, etc. I personally have RFP and PMBOK layout, Project Management and Business Analysis, etc. So we can actually get in to pretty much everything anyone could possibly need. We have experience with the US Courts, as well as the Administrative Office of the Courts, and Writs, then all the way to the concept of Human Rights Violation Hearings, we actually know how to Submit a Petition to your Regional Human Rights Body, ours in the US being OAS IAHCR, then there is later a meeting where every year they meet like once somewhere in the Region and once in the US, like UNGA but a Hearing Body for Human Rights. We even can get you to the point where you "Exhaust All Remedies" so that you have heaps and heaps of Evidence of everything.

So this goes from starting a Business, to Visas, to Human Rights, Founding Towns, and creating an Economy. It is going to be very expansive, and will be centered around a community creating Blockchains, so we will all have our own Businesses, Organizations, maybe even some Political Campaigns and Government Offices, but our commonality uniting us is just that we are using the same Blockchain Ecosystem. So like an Apple or MicroSoft type company for Blockchain, like how the NFL and AFL existed and a league does exist for each sport and many Worldwide for the various sports, like building anything on something existing, even John Hancock was a smuggler by way of having adopted the Trade from his Uncle, the Uncle built something but if you look under it there had to be existing things to build a smuggling network, which gets into the Definition of Cartel, and examples like OPEC. We are not smuggling, that would be more like the Silk Road which can be seen as exemplary of what we are doing, but we are just doing it with Soap, Herbs, Gemstones, Metals, etc. I use John Hancock as an example to point out that he was one organization built on something much larger in this World we live in, he was just a cog in a machine. We are building such a machine in this World. An NGO.

"Nearly 95% of the State corrections commissioners, prison wardens, and treatment directors responding to a national survey supported creation and expansion of prison legal services. Cardarelli & Finkelstein, Correctional Administrators Assess the Adequacy and Impact of Prison Legal Services Programs in the United States, 65 J.Crim. L., C. & P.S. 91, 99 (1974). Almost 85% believed that the programs would not adversely affect discipline or security or increase hostility toward the institution. Rather, over 80% felt legal services provide a safety valve for inmate grievances, reduce inmate power structures and tensions from unresolved legal problems, and contribute to rehabilitation by providing a positive experience with the legal system. Id. at 95-98.See also ACA Guidelines, supra, n 4; National Sheriffs' Assn., Inmates' Legal Rights, Standard 14, pp. 33-34 (1974); Bluth, Legal Services for Inmates: Coopting the Jailhouse Lawyer, 1 Capital U.L.Rev. 59, 61, 67 (1972); Sigler, A New Partnership in Corrections, 52 Neb.L.Rev. 35, 38 (1972)." -Bounds v. Smith, 430 U.S. 817 (1977)
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/430/817/

Something that should begin to be acknowledged, Power does not wish to be held in one place. Currency is an Earth Current, similar to Electricity, or Water, but Currency is the Flow of Materials from the Earth. Currency is the Earth in motion. From the Human perspective, Currency is actually debt. If you work for $15.00 per hour, you are being promised that by putting your service to the use of the Brand, you will get $15.00 worth of service in return. No one has promised you any services at any particular date in the future, and you can not go get Gold from the bank. You have Fiat Notes issued by a Government saying "Legal Tender" you may legally "Tender", or pay, bestow upon, a person at some undetermined time in the future, to provide a service not negotiated directly with the person who gave you the notes.

So these notes are debt we hold, and others want it, because they want undetermined services that are none of your business when you tender your currency upon them for their service provided to you. The system works because the Earth wants to move, we do not want to live our lives with the materials within walking distance, we want cars imported using these notes as payments to people who can spend their transportation fees received in Debt Notes, and they can spend them how they please by providing them to others who have services they would like others to provide for them. This is the Earth Element of the Currency, directly seen in the Human Function of what we are perceiving as Debt.

So now, in Texas Jails currently there are Public Defenders with either too much Case Load, or they are Jaded, or Undereducated in critical thinking, or all 3. Because Public Defenders are no good in Texas, they don't like Habeas Corpus or don't know what it is, they want you to waive your Trial and take Probation, and most people arrested, even those who feel they are wronged, usually accept Probation. So when someone goes into a Jail and knows the Law, knows about Habeas Corpus, and Bivens, etc. Everyone congregates, if you can get people out of Jail teaching them about Double Jeapordy, or simply by reading the actual wording of the Law they are charged under, or the Texas Fair Defense act. People need that help, and they do not get it from the Public Defenders so they come to that person for it. And that person can then Trade their knowledge for Soups, or Candy, or Stamps, etc. The Indigent Inmates have Envelopes and Paper, the Inmates with money on their books have Food, and they all want to pay for Jailhouse Lawyer services provided.

This is a Power Structure.

Power Structures are Built on Access, like Cartells run the Smuggling Markets for materials and Humans because of both Prohibitions and Immigration Laws, and we in the Cryptocurrency World need to determine if we are giving proper Grounding (like an Electric Circuit) and flow, because the Power Structure will create new openings, even if by way of Gods.
In our Push to create Currencies for Regions, Countries, etc.

We will be creating Currencies for Kurdistan, the Kurdistan Free Life Party, Armenia, Venezuala, and several other Countries in which there are people who could use their own currencies. We will teach people about Revolution, not to spread needless aggression but to have the Public of all nations informed as to how to overthrow Tyrants.

If you don't like that, you might be the reason people need to know how to Revolt around the World. The People are not to be afraid of the Government, but the Government is to serve the people so as not to become displaced.

We will be reviewing the Works of several Revolutionaries, discussing the modern mistaken idea that Revolution is a Communist undertaking, by educating everyone about the Phrygian Cap, the Phrygian Pole, and the Philosophy of the Founding Fathers of the United States, Federalism.

We will look at the Works of Revolutionary Documentation by the Black Panthers, the Move Organization, and other recent Modern American Revolutionary groups, as well as the Moorish Science Temple and others, along with Several International Revolutionaries such as Pancho Villa, Amillio Zapata, Muhammed Budaif, and others. As well as Documents such as the Federalist Papers and several modern Research Papers which have documented Revolutions, Human Society, and such instances as Warlords and Cartels.

This information will at some point during the international education, be printed in 1 location and a Ministerial group will be gathered to curate this information and create a Document in line with the will of the Gods.

This will be a Religious Document to be preserved not just so that we may Defend our own Spirits from oppression, but so that all people in the Future may do so also. So that we, in 1,000 years, may be called upon as the Anscestors when we are the Ancient Past.

We will be creating Temples, Towns, and several other organized groups around the World.
And it is strange that while we have far more uses for Metals and Stones than we did 2,000 years ago and more, in terms of Silver in Photography and other uses, Gold as a Conductor, etc. We have far more applications for these and other Minerals today than we did then. But we are more reluctant to directly trade it today.

This is likely because in the past they were actually using the metals more widely in their fewer applications, meaning the same way people had drawers full of True "Silverware" maybe the coins themselves in their metal form was how the Earth was moving itself, to then be formed to create things.

This can be seen in the idea people have that "Our Economy is the Greatest in History!", and it ought to be. Look at the Obelisk at the Vatican marking St. Peter's Crucifixtion, brought there by the Romans before that and not for that purpose, but then used it for that and the Christians used it to Pilgrimage, and now the Vatican is there. But think about that, how there are like Collections of things.

I don't mean to narrow this concept to imply in any way Auctions are the singular root metric of this, but do want to point to Auctions and Museums. As more expensive Items are Collected Publically and Privately, there ought to be a better economy. There are more items being traded, and really our Economy is just a metric of those Earthen derived things, being moved around the Earth.
There are 2 ways to look at a card deck. 1 is the common one, Fortune, Gambling, suits representings Numercial Value.

The other way, is to see the 52 Cards as 52 Weeks, the 4 Suits as 4 Seasons. Fate. The Tarot Deck is the same as a Playing Card Deck.

From there, each of the 52 Cards and 4 Weeks contain Moon Calendar Values, and Astrological Value based on the Week. In the 52 Weeks is 12 Months and the 12 Astrological signs. These are then associated with Birth Stones, Plants, etc.

There is Fortune, then there is Fate.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:01:46 PM

NFT binance is nft's most favorite. There is a genius in the world of crypto currecy. There are satoshi, CZ, Vilalik, and others. All the famous crypto creators are in this nft. I'm sure this nft will be valuable in the future.
They only take advantage of the current good trends and conditions, because as long as everyone's response is still very good for NFT, then they will always care about it, as well as in the future when another trend is born and they will see how far people's response is-people against it.

NFTs are a good idea, it makes a lot of sense. That way we could say "these are Houses", or "these are Diamonds" (as IBM does), and each one contains the Data that is different. This also fits the existing model of everything where once the House is demolished, or the Diamond even stolen, etc, there remains the record there on the Ledger for ownership, in like an Auction. This would be more for like big famous events later that have yet to happen, but there also then is the actual security functionality of NFTs as in counting an Abacus to ensure all your things made it to the other side.

This also then gets to what I have been talking about in creating a Grounding circuit to Crypto. If NFTs and Securities options made more of an emergence, and were associated with Business in the real world instead of Programmers only starting it up, and instead Programmers coming in later, we would see people in Stocks start to understand more.

I'm pretty sure Congress wrote a Crypto broker Tax Law and are now themselves even trying to understand the full implications of what a Broker might be. And Stock Brokers, Hedge Fund Managers are just as interested I'm sure.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 08:16:20 PM

I am currently writing a thread as something like a White Paper regarding our Blockchain Beauty Economy being created by my Wife and myself.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5363857.0

So I wanted to expand on some concepts here, fist I would point to something we can all look at as a Model so in doing research I found the Tewken community, this is not to say everyone should invest their money in the Tewken Economy, but in getting everyone's head wrapped around that, combined with what we are doing on Graphene, everyone can begin to understand the type of Framework I am talking about. Model I would say is an example, exemplary, a Statue you could say, something that has been carved out that we can point to and it should last a long time. Framework is like the Mythology, the Tapestry, so the Framework is the abstract, a Model is an example or presentation. Tewken is a Model. Now to expand on that to create the Framework concept in your mind, we can look at the Peace, Abundance, Liberty (PAL) Network (STEEM-Engine & HIVE-Engine) created by Aggroed. Both are very different but fill similar Voids.

The Tewken community is like a DAO, but more like a Piggy Bank type Slot Machine environment, you choose an investment plan as if it's a Game almost, and you get earnings based on APR, Loop Mining, and earnings are brought in from a number of Gaming Websites to fund it, this creates a real Economy that isn't a Ponzi Scheme, an outside source of money funding this Program, not just the Investors putting in and pulling out when new investors come in. So this creates a Cycle of growing Wealth for those who invest early or are diligent.

If we look at the PAL Network, they coalesced to combat the fact that on early Steemit, you had to impress a Developer or high vote Witnesses, and other Whales, or you wouldn't earn much. They came together and created chat communities off the Steemit website, an outside chat, and a Bot they could all operate to share earnings, and funding it would help everyone so they all sent it money. Like an early Delegation Program. Aggroed then Developed a DEX and Token Launcher/Minter. This then became the Organized Catalyst that allowed for a full split between STEEM to create HIVE.

What we are doing is merging Photography, Production, Gardening, Chemistry, Religion, History, etc, etc, with Tokens, Mining Pools, and Blockchains, centered around a effort to create something like a Bulletin Board environment for Steemit, BLURT and HIVE for Crypto projects, and connecting existing Businesses to the Blockchain.

This understanding then gets into how TRX can be used to earn, which then can be used in conjunction with Steemit and the community we are talking about. It can all be used together to earn.
I want people to understand how I am different than the Linux MIT people, what they forgot that I'm still doing that they started, and thereby the Problem with Crypto.

The Linux MIT people got in Blockchain early on seeing that this unerrorable, Ledger, Checked and Held Open by a Decentralized "Anyone can do it" community, with the Ability to Fork on GitHub, etc. They recognized it was a thing to pay attention to, and early on Bitcoin was called Disruptive because no one knew what it was, now everything thinks they know what it is, but hardly anyone really understands the whole situation, the MIT people and Linux people are at the center though, updating the Code, Voting on changes/additions, etc. A lot of this is done through the Bitcoin Foundation and is what these Forums were made for, to discuss everything and introduce new people.

So the difference between us is that I think they are too infatuated with new Ledger Systems to advance what is there on GitHub today.

Yes,
I have been for years looking for a Token Platform that lets to make a Token with no Programming, and then Trade it with no Paid Listing on a DEX, Steem-Engine, then Hive-Engine and others, have now achieved that. That EIP-1167 was close and ETH may have something now I am unaware of, but pumping out ICO Tokens is what ETH Token Minting Tools did, and now BSC has Tokens called Peggys, and the Graphene Engines by Aggroed have the Bots, these are the Advancements I have been looking for, that seem to largely be looked at as Unneccesary by the Bitcoin Foundation,
Even compared to Pollution by these people, they see new People coming in with Tokens and no Programming ability as Pollution.

I see it as the Goal,
When Satoshi Nakamoto released the Code for Bitcoin he was working for a Project that was doing something similar called like "Ecash" or something, they were going to Patent it, and use it like a Token on their Website,
He changed it and released it for Free on GitHub as Open Source Code so anyone can copy it and make their own.

Satoshi Originally said the Goal was to replace money, that everyone in the World would have a Bitcoin balance and thereby be able to trade directly with one another, removing banks, and Fiat Currency Exchange through a Physical Location. You could send money to anyone in the World and now they don't need Cash.

So I see these Token Advancements as that step, the way everyone gets a Balance. I also envisioned Bitcoin Town which Akon is now doing, and the MIT Linux people called "Too Centralized" when I was doing it. I see these Tokens and Blockchain Cloning, Forking Advancements as the way States, Universities, Churches, Cities, Political Campaigns and NASA get on Blockchain, they don't need a Team of Highly Skilled Linux Nerds wondering what they can do next to blow everyone's minds, they need the GoFundMe of CryptoCurrency Minting Tools.

These people are looking for Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) functionality, that's why I point to Aggroed as the example of where everyone should be headed, there need to be more of him, Humble, originally all about bringing in the little people to come together to fight the Whales or at least get on their Level, now he has Steemit HIVE Politics. But there should be more Programmers like him, ready to receed into the shadows and let the Entity that needed the Currency have it, and not have all of them trying to be Vitalik Buterin, or Satoshi Lite.

We need a World where we Hire Programmers instead of them being at the center, and Crypto Project Management is a PMBOK type thing and not a relying on a Programmer to run everything thing. Many times Programmers aren't willing to Admit what they can't do.

I just say I'm not a Programmer,
I can make Blockchains, I can make Genesis Blocks, I can make Forks, I can make an ERC20 or TRC20 Token by copying someone else's Code,
But I need real Programers to do Maintainence so I will Hire them through Bounties as we Build our Currencies,

And Our Currencies are real,
You can Buy things with them from us Today.

And somehow that is new to Crypto.

But it's happening, and we will still need Programmers, we will still have software and Websites, etc. It's just not centered around Programming. Virtual Reality is not the Pinnacle of our Economy.

The way I see it, there should be 1,000 Steemit Clones already but some as Forums, maybe one as Amazon Review Payments, Maybe a Google Maps Graphene Chain to pay Review writers, there could be so many things already happening with what exists today.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:32:02 AM

I previously wrote this thread which gets into many concepts related to DeFi, from Cloning dApps, to Loop Mining, etc. It even was written right before and may have inspired the TRX Steemit Wallet Integration.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296168.0

I am now going to start this thread about expanding DeFi through Steemit, BLURT and HIVE. First, here is a thread about how to Buy the Currencies and Understand and  Trade them.

How to Buy BLURT and STEEM + Behind the Scenes of Trading for Newbies and Blockchain Developers: Market Caps, Value, Markets, Moon Ramps, Dollar Pegged Coins and Token Economies
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-buy-blurt-and-steem-behind-the-scenes-of-trading-for-newbies-and-blockchain-developers-market-caps-value-markets-moon

Now, if we look at Society and everything happening, many kids say they want to be YouTubers when they grow up, not Astronauts, or Firefighters, etc, they want to be on YouTube and earn money. That has begun to happen with DTube, and generally with Steemit, BLURT and HIVE, and anyone who wants to can Clone DTube, there is a guide, so you can host your own YouTube type website and have it centered around any concept you want, you could create a DTube meant just for Makeup, or Tutorials, or Sports, etc. There could be DTubes set up for all of that. Then that is just the beginning, because really Steemit can be Cloned, every Company could have their own Steemit Clone let alone DTube. But that is getting ahead of ourselves.

What my Wife and I are currently doing is What could be compared to creating an Instafamous Crypto Blogger Status. I was there when STEEM paid out a $30,000 post to 1 Female, before the Anarchocapitaltsts came an actively shamed anyone voting Women up for being pretty, we intend to reverse that and actually promote people posting Selfies and Model Quality Photos to earn Cryptocurrency.

This then isn't just a way to make Women feel good, and create a "Binder Full of Women" as it has been called from the Romney Campaign in the United States, what we are doing is Building a Community, with a Corporate Structure, more like Mary Kay, or any Beauty Celebrity, like Cindy Crawford, etc. We are centering this around my Wife, and bringing others in to earn and Build a Community, and this won't be for any select purpose, these Women are not then our belongings, and even the Women within the Corporate Structure are creating things of their own, and part of our Goal is to then have other people see more Female activity on Crypto Platforms, then bringing more Females and Males, to create a Social Media atmosphere instead of just Tech Nerds.

And this is where everyone can benefit, once someone becomes Instafamous on Crypto platforms, others can pay them to do ads or they can get free stuff. For example, if someone goes on vacation and writes all about it on Instagram the whole time, maybe the company likes the pictures of them and they give it to you for free, or offer another. Casinos already offer this kind of treatment to big spenders, but imagine if you could go spend your Crypto in Vegas, get a bunch of other stuff paid for for doing it, and now other people know where to go spend their Crypto at a Casino. That just ads to something that is happening every day.

Steemit already existed, but I think we are going to find it is a big part of what DeFi is supposed to be, but for the Non-Techy people.
For this Ecosystem called DeFi Tied to TRON / TRX where TRC20 allows you to Copy and Paste ERC20 from EtherScan to TronScan and run any Ethereum Smart Contract on TRON that way. Now Defi is something that is still vague and makes me still can't stop thinking about its development direction in the future. Whether Defi will be expanded and developed will be a new investment direction in the market cryptocurrency or just a short term hype like meme coins.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:56:51 AM

I previously wrote this thread which gets into many concepts related to DeFi, from Cloning dApps, to Loop Mining, etc. It even was written right before and may have inspired the TRX Steemit Wallet Integration.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296168.0

I am now going to start this thread about expanding DeFi through Steemit, BLURT and HIVE. First, here is a thread about how to Buy the Currencies and Understand and  Trade them.

How to Buy BLURT and STEEM + Behind the Scenes of Trading for Newbies and Blockchain Developers: Market Caps, Value, Markets, Moon Ramps, Dollar Pegged Coins and Token Economies
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-buy-blurt-and-steem-behind-the-scenes-of-trading-for-newbies-and-blockchain-developers-market-caps-value-markets-moon

Now, if we look at Society and everything happening, many kids say they want to be YouTubers when they grow up, not Astronauts, or Firefighters, etc, they want to be on YouTube and earn money. That has begun to happen with DTube, and generally with Steemit, BLURT and HIVE, and anyone who wants to can Clone DTube, there is a guide, so you can host your own YouTube type website and have it centered around any concept you want, you could create a DTube meant just for Makeup, or Tutorials, or Sports, etc. There could be DTubes set up for all of that. Then that is just the beginning, because really Steemit can be Cloned, every Company could have their own Steemit Clone let alone DTube. But that is getting ahead of ourselves.

What my Wife and I are currently doing is What could be compared to creating an Instafamous Crypto Blogger Status. I was there when STEEM paid out a $30,000 post to 1 Female, before the Anarchocapitaltsts came an actively shamed anyone voting Women up for being pretty, we intend to reverse that and actually promote people posting Selfies and Model Quality Photos to earn Cryptocurrency.

This then isn't just a way to make Women feel good, and create a "Binder Full of Women" as it has been called from the Romney Campaign in the United States, what we are doing is Building a Community, with a Corporate Structure, more like Mary Kay, or any Beauty Celebrity, like Cindy Crawford, etc. We are centering this around my Wife, and bringing others in to earn and Build a Community, and this won't be for any select purpose, these Women are not then our belongings, and even the Women within the Corporate Structure are creating things of their own, and part of our Goal is to then have other people see more Female activity on Crypto Platforms, then bringing more Females and Males, to create a Social Media atmosphere instead of just Tech Nerds.

And this is where everyone can benefit, once someone becomes Instafamous on Crypto platforms, others can pay them to do ads or they can get free stuff. For example, if someone goes on vacation and writes all about it on Instagram the whole time, maybe the company likes the pictures of them and they give it to you for free, or offer another. Casinos already offer this kind of treatment to big spenders, but imagine if you could go spend your Crypto in Vegas, get a bunch of other stuff paid for for doing it, and now other people know where to go spend their Crypto at a Casino. That just ads to something that is happening every day.

Steemit already existed, but I think we are going to find it is a big part of what DeFi is supposed to be, but for the Non-Techy people.
For this Ecosystem called DeFi Tied to TRON / TRX where TRC20 allows you to Copy and Paste ERC20 from EtherScan to TronScan and run any Ethereum Smart Contract on TRON that way. Now Defi is something that is still vague and makes me still can't stop thinking about its development direction in the future. Whether Defi will be expanded and developed will be a new investment direction in the market cryptocurrency or just a short term hype like meme coins.

That's why these threads have to exist.

Now, say there is some 14 year old sitting at home programming little scripts to Level up video game characters by Bot Farming or whatever, and he started Mining Bitcoin and realized it wasn't profitable, he tries others, and starts to find Bitcointalk and discussions. Learns about DeFi, and finds this thread.

It could really be anyone, but I use this imaginary 14 year old as an example because maybe before this thread, his options were basically just to use all the Unicorn swap, Pancake swap, etc. But now, having this here, and the "where is DeFi headed" thread, maybe the 14 year old is able to see through the blur of 409% weekly ROI claims, etc, and creating gambling apps. And can now see the Delegation Programs, TRX, etc, etc. Now that 14 year old has an entire world opened up. And that can be anyone, anyone looking to create the next chapter of DeFi.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 04:32:26 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2021, 05:01:49 AM by Tokenista

This just made me realize, I should explain something I have seen for everyone so they can see how real this gets, and where the problems are.

There is someone named Henry James Banyat, who has been scamming people on the internet for years. He apparently has some level of programming skills, it seems he has the ability to create a Portal basically, and can create little Wallets with Values, as in like a Native Website Token, not a Cryptocurrency. And I guess I have to describe the difference now. So if I create a Native Website Token that is not a Cryptocurrency, it could be done from Scratch or copied, it wouldn't be Mined, you could set up rewards so people can earn it, or make it where they earn it for navigating through webpages like Cookies, Tokens that are released as you land on a page. Or as you play video games you might earn them. The example everyone can look at would be like World of Warcraft Gold or GaiaOnline, or pretty much any videogame or online Currency. You don't Mine it, you don't take it to an exchange and sell it for USD, the only way you could make money is to like sell it to another video game person on eBay who wants your Tokens. Henry James Banyat can create these, and has since before Bitcoin existed, his original one was called like eGold, and it was just a scam to get Older Americans to invest in something that isn't real. He is in the Philippines so he can't be arrested for crimes in America.

He then found Bitcoin and Gridcoin, so he started telling everyone to hook up as many laptops as they could, abd teaching them how to mine, but they were to do it through him. And he would get all the Gridcoins while you got a BTC balance in a Wallet on his portal.

So now, after Gridcoin is over, he has everyone's money and they have an imaginary balance. A balance they are waiting to retrieve. And Henry continues to say that he will make them accessible, and does not really make clear to everyone that he has no Bitcoins, that there is not a real Balance for them. He is just taking from them.

I didn't understand that at first, my Mom brought me in after Gridcoin was done, and I saw a community, I even found they had a Currency called CompuCeeds on BitShares (real Crypto Tokens), I found it on CryptoFresh, and I was like "Wow, my Mom found something, whenever I visited her she mentioned this, but I guess it's real". So I join, and start reading their Private Forum where you have to be a member, and give them your Driver's License, etc. They ban anyone that says anything bad about them, it's not a place to criticize them, they just offer instructions and prayers, they pretend to be very very Christian, and most of their clients are Old Rural Americans. They tell us CompuCeeds are a $1.00 pegged coin, that we will be able to trade our CompuCeeds on the Market and cash out that balance.

I thought they really wanted it to work, reading this you might even think (if you understand Crypto), "How did it go wrong", and I'm telling you, there was never a plan for this to go right. They just wanted to take our Money (a lot like Texas COVID Relief funding)

Understanding Markets,
I start teaching everyone how it works, teaching people how to Buy CompuCeeds because they are going dumped on the Market for Pennies. And what does he do? He dilutes the Supply through inflation by Minting like 10x the Tokens that existed before, and dumps them on the market to anyone buying for 1 penny or half a penny or a quarter of a penny, he just ruins the Price, just murders his own Economy to put money in his pocket.

Never brings in investors, never announces anything on Bitcointalk or invites anyone to Join that could actually buy Coins. It was just never his intention to make it work, and he continues to string them all along telling them that portal has real value behind it, and no one can arrest him.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 09:58:28 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 12:18:03 AM by Tokenista

This part will get into something that not many people even really understand. In our Tax Exemption Education, Blockchain Education, Business Education, Religious and Historical Education, our Goal is to be like Noble Drew Ali. Noble Drew Ali created several Temple across America, establishing the Moorish Science Temple and what is now called Moorish Science, and to the uninformed, even to many Moors themselves, it may on the outside look like Sovereign Citizenry and we can say that is actually more of a New Addition to the Religion, since like the 70s. Moorish Science is actually an Empirical National Identity Movement based on a Treaty of Peace and Friendship with the Moorish Empire. But aside from all that, Noble Drew Ali in the 1910s and 1920s established a Mystery School, the term Mystery School applies to any Occult Education Body, his was of Egyptian Muslim Mysticism, related to the fact that Africa was considered Asia to the Roman Mind until after the 3rd Punic War, and then the Egypt area was Aethiopia, Kush, Aksum, etc. So a very interesting concept of Spirituality, and he distributed a Quran he called the Circle 7 Koran. That is their Bible Book. He then began to educate people who formerly only knew themselves to be Slaves, that they were Asiatic Muslims with Egyptian Heritage.

This has now grown into a very large movement across the United States, at one point Jeff Fort was leading the Chicago branch called the Al Rukins, and he even spoke to Congress, he was the inspiration for the Movie "the Mac", and he created the Black P. Stone Gang, which became like a Synthesis of Gang activity and Religion, creating a faction of the People's Nation, as in like the Folks Nation but Bloods instead of Crips, but it's all larger than Bloods and Crips and the Folks are waiting for King David. But the Moorish Science Temple actually comes from like Piracy Tradition, if you look at New York Masonry Mysteries they were established by a Pirate. The Southern Traditions were established by Slavers Largely, and in Texas it's actually represented by the Mocking Bird, as in like stealing and flaunting the Slave's Arts. We can see the Slavers actually at War with the Jesuits at time in History, so we can identify all of this.

But we are Establishing Temples,
What we are doing is not going to be Micromanaging, I need others to be ready to do things. So in our Tax Exemption Education, Blockchain Education, Business Education, Religious and Historical Education, our Goal is to create a New Class of People who is able to operate these Temples throughout the World, we will even be founding Towns and everything. And so when I say we will be teaching people about Human Rights, and the Administrative Office of the US Courts, and all of that, this is both for Humanitarian Purposes and to defend the rights of our own NGO. We will also be teaching people about DEA Form 225 and the Religious Exemption, and Administrative Law, and Chevron Deference and Rules of Construction, etc.

And we actually believe it will be easier if we begin to let all of these Organizations around the World and in the United States, what we are doing, and helping them do it themselves. And then as we bring in new people and they follow us, they will alright have a line of Contact, a Liaison. So as to create a Pathway other than that of the Al Rukins. Moorish Science is that of Boating, Temples, Historical Boat Building and Nation Building and Identification, but the Black P Stones took it another way. We want everyone to be able to do everything correctly and be able to work Internationally, Comity Inter Gentes, as in the United States v. Holy Trinity Court case.

It seems to be the same on the basic concept of cryptocurrency. This is sure to solve financial problems. By incorporating a decentralized robotic system. And that's true. DeFi is one of the trends that bring cryptocurrencies back up to society.

And this is True also,
This is a very good point. Everything with Crypto should be done to solve existing problems, and not the problems of those holding large amounts of Crypto. If we look at the way Masonry works, we could start to see how we can do this, also Karma, and what we are doing is Instituting Silpa Sastra then Karma.

If we look to Masonry,
We see Tylers, a Tyler is a person who keeps the Curious away. This could be seen as like a Bouncer but much different, it could even be compared to a Help Desk, or a False Front operation even, it could be compared to Waiting Rooms also, or Libraries. Tylers are there to kind of satisfy the Curiosity, or redirect it kind of. You could even get into Tiling, and the Art of Tiles, Mosaics, Checkers, etc, to start to understand better. Then we can see the Workers, the Secret Handshakes of the Freemasons are supposedly how they used to get their Wages, each Mason had a Chisel Stamp, or Wax Seal, and their work would be approved or not, then calculated and they do the Handshake to get their Wages. Then it also is like a Key, for entrance to places. The Tyler then also could be the Doorkeeper, etc, so we can also see like Riddlers as Tylers, like Golem in Lord of the Rings, or the 2 headed Doorkeeper in the Labrynth. Masonry also involved each Rank keeping things needed for different meetings and Rituals, so there is a level of inclusiveness and education and responsibility in that. But all of this exists so the people on the Street can walk in and be part of everything, without knowing too much. That's why there are Stages by the Masonic Lodges and everything, sometimes an ACE hardware. The term "Free and Accepted Masons" also provides a lot of insight in to the Great Gods of Samothrace and Kadmilos/Kadmos.

Then with Karma we can look to DeLaurences Spell Book. It gives a very good example of Christian Karma with Alms as a Fulcrum, which fits well into the Graphene Blockchains.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 02:58:20 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 03:21:51 AM by Tokenista

I want to get into the Silpa Sastra behind the Soap and Candles, as what we are creating is a Brand of Ritual Materials, these are Spiritual Items and there will be massive amounts of Education and Organization surrounding all of this.

If we look at the Egyptian Word Heka it means both "Magic" and "Medicine", and some may think that is a mistake but it is not. This concept is very simple to understand, but then at the same time it is very very easy to lose this. Jesus knew it and spoke of it, so did many others. If I say "Gravity is like the Placebo Effect", you automatically think I am saying "Gravity is Imaginary", we have all had thoughts of "If I believe things, can I alter reality", and to get into this I have to go off topic for a second but will get back to Gravity. We have seen Vision Boards, and heard of the Secret, or the Laws of Attraction, that's not what I'm talking about. The Laws of Attraction doesn't even work the way most people think and I will get into that first.

If I start to announce "I am doing this", as this thread is doing, that is the Laws of Attraction this thread is 100% better than any Vision Board, and all Vision Boards should be expanded on with maybe a Blog, and maybe a Book, etc. Vision Boards alone can't pull anything in with Hopes and Prayers, you have to Announce everything to the Universe, you have to make a Brochure for everyone to read. In the Ancient Myths they even do this, they make Announcements about their Journey and people who want to join, do.

But now, to Gravity. If I say "Gravity is like the Placebo effect", you hear something like "If I imagine a Tree is made of Water I can chop it down with 1 finger", that is not what I am saying.

Gravity is real, you can't make it go away no matter how hard you work at it, the Universe will have Gravity.

Also, the Placebo effect is real, you can not make it go away. The Placebo effect is a Force of Nature like Gravity, Placebo Substances are Fake, but the Placebo effect is your body taking action thinking it has something real in it. Gravity is the thing that connects all of us. An invisible force. The Placebo effect can heal anything. Cancer, Traumatic Injury, you can even be a Hypocondriac and think you are a Werewolf and grow hair. This is the Placebo effect and it continues to expand passed that, it is active in your life every day like Gravity. And once you begin to understand these things, the world makes more sense. As it did to Jesus.

We can then also look to Jesus for an example of something very interesting. Jesus is called Christ, which means "the Anointed One", I will come back to that but we also see Jesus had Perfumes and Oils, at birth he was given Frankenscene and Myhrr, Jesus also said you don't have to wash your hands and your cup to please God. So we can see in the Ancient World that there was even then an idea, at least among Hebrews, that "Cleanliness is next to Godliness", we also then see this in the Greek Hygeia which is like a Bath Pharmacy, Hygeia is the God of Medicine and Cleanliness, in modern days we think of Hospitals as Sterile and we can see this as similar to that in concept, where Medicine and Cleanliness are merged, with latex Gloves, Masks, etc, all being part of Medicine now. We can also see this in the Steam Baths, Hot Springs, etc, and we can actually trace all of this through Imhotep in Egypt, to Eshmun in Africa, the Iberian Peninsula and the Middle East, to Aesclapius in Greece.

We then further can see Religions are all using Incense, Sap, Resins, Balsams, in some way.

If we look to the Palladium, we can see a Ritual object, representative of the Spine, Ribcage, and Elements of Reality, represented as a Wooden Column or Pillar, covered in Wax and Oils, wrapped in Swaddling Cloths. This was then thought to be what would keep the City of Troy from falling as long as it was in the City, and we can see the sane type of Object in the Egyptian Djed, which is a Palladium. The entire thing is a Metaphor for the Universe in a kind of Ritual Theurgic Sexual Inuendo, it is not meant to be Sexy, like a Kama Sutra, it is meant to be like the Christian Cross and Jesus dying, but a Symbol of the Energies of Nature. Like a Shiva Lingam.

Punic Wax is Encaustic Paint exemplary of Palladium Covering, it is also Soap as it is Saponified, and it is made the same way Cocaine is made into Crack Basically, which I find very strange. People in the Ancient African World were using a Tree Extract, like Coca is a plant, and using the recipe to Free-Base it or make Crack, but they did it with Wax and Sea Water, etc, added. Then using it on the Palladium, and to Wash their bodies. The Wax Headcone at the Summer feast, etc.

The Djed is also called the Wadj, so Wadjet is Wadj-et, and Wadjet is the Light and the Wax. So this connects the Light and the Wax, this is all represented by the Letter T, which is all over Egypt, Egypt itself was called KMT by those who lived there. The God who created them was called KHNM. So this then gets to the Sarcophagus coverings, and all other Beeswax uses, such as Talismans, etc. Ramses had a court case about Beeswax Voodoo Dolls.

I have spent the last 8 years of my life or so dedicated to research related my Religion and the Law, and Fighting in the US Courts to end oppression. I am fighting for Thousand and Millions of people in America, opening a Pathway. I have been in constant conflict with the State and Federal Governments under Trump, and first Obama for a few years, and now Biden. And they instead of looking for a way to the the oppression, have decided to act like I'm trying to scare them, lol. That's what they decided, I sue them, they act like I am the school shooter and the case is a bullet. Like how someone says "Shots fired!" when someone says something catty, but then they act like I'm actually shooting at them and forget they are the ones using the metaphor, and that regardless those are all just Metaphors. Even someone who themselves yells "shots fired" in such situations does not think they are hitting you with Bullets. But anyways, I have tons of Evidence and Human Rights cases filed and everything. For years I have fought oppression, and it has been fighting back.

So I have lots of knowledge of how it all works.

DEA Exemption Process
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/dea-religious-exemption-process.419059/

Religious Marijuana is Federally Legal
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/religious-marijuana-is-now-legal-on-the-federal-level.441488/

If we look at the Analogue Act, we can see it only applies to Schedule I, II substances. And if a substance was made before another one, it is not an Analogue of the 2nd one. If you are not using it for Human Consumption, you can ignore all Laws, just don't sell it as a powder or capsules, invent a new Bug Spray. But once it is in the Public as a Product, if it becomes popular for abuse (unintended usage) Laws will be made. Most people have some idea that substances that are "Good" are illegal and legal stuff is no good, but it's really about Abuse. And even Clinical studies test Abuse Potential, which is just like "How much did they like it and was it addictive". So now, if we look at Religion, Religion can do anything anyone else can. So the Non Human Consumption exemption then extends to Religion for Consumption because if other people can do any other thing with it, you can't then say "but you can't have your church since the others don't eat it", we can see this with the Church of the Toad of Light, The Temple of True Inner Light, etc.

The FDA has IND, the Investigational New Drug Program, which is for people to try things without Clinical research. My Brother died because this Law didn't exist yet, but shows how you can go and have your Doctor sign something to get FDA Exemption, technically you can use it for Religion as the Reynolds case about Mormon Polygamy came down to "If the Law days it's illegal, and we carved out no other Exemptions, we can't give you all one", but once there is an exemption elsewhere, that makes the Reynolds case useless to stop anything. The normal argument is, "Well we can't let Human Sacrifice into society, so no Religious Ceremonies with Controlled Substances", but it is a big chasm there, Human Sacrifice would have to in that case be argued as similar to Police Killing people in Fear. Because they always say they are scared of everyone.

CDER in the FDA also has a Marijuana Patient Program with Marijuana grown at Ole Miss.

Texas Law provides that THC should come from that program, but they won't talk about it. I asked DPS, DSHS, etc, I have a letter from all of them and the FDA all saying they don't have Jurisdiction, and the DPS is Texas Police.

Texas Attorney General Opinion GA-0384 gets deeper into this, that Texas Law couldn't overpower Federal Law here if it wanted to anyways.

Attainder and State Medical Boards, these are cases about State Qualifications for Doctors, and while you might think that is what needs to be done, you think "Colorado, California, it's a State thing right?" the DEA already has Rules and Colorado won't accept Religion, I talked to the Marijuana Enforcement Agency. They don't have Jurisdiction.

DEA ignores everyone and acts like we should be doing it already.

OAS needs Final Determinations, State Agency Decisions, Federal Court Oversight, and SBA Interference (just as an example of how intricate it can be to "exhaust all remedies", you could also do Mandamus). We can look at my cases and the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church to see how some of this works.

And what I'm saying is, now is the time to start to organise. I'm a point of contact who can push for things for others now.

We can look at the DEA Cocaine trade (Mallinckdrot and Stephan Company, Normaco v. DEA)

Then,
Gonzales v. O Centro

And Ultimately it all comes down to the Psychotropics Convention of 1971.

We can also start to look into Bitters, and Prohibition, the Volstead Act, and Intoxicating Liquors, Coca-Cola and the formation of the FDA.

We will be starting a Prison Ministry
We will write Jailhouse Law and Writ Writing Guides
We will create Case Law, Statutory Law and Foundational Law guides

We will be there to teach everyone. Society has largely lost something but we all know about it. We know about Native Americans and Peyote, or the Amazonian Ayahuasca Brews, but we don't fully understand the International Historical Implications, the Spiritual Implications, like we should. JP Morgan is the reason Americans use Magic Mushrooms because in the 1950s he wanted to understand this, and today we have become lost in most of this. But it is ok. If we look at it like Astronomy, the Spyglass was invented to see long distances in War, or at Sea, it took Galileo to Point it at the Sky and Map things. That's what the DEA is doing, making Maps. Dr. Sasha Shulgin called it growing pains.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:59:23 AM

I think that Steem is an interesting experiment.

Unfortunately the community has dissolved somewhat since the days of these high paying, 5 figure posts. It's very hard to keep people interested in a platform however good it is when there are no monetary reward involved.

Also, I don't think that Steem should be viewed as DeFi - it is more of an example of decentralized media than anything else.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 12:54:30 PM

I think that Steem is an interesting experiment.

Unfortunately the community has dissolved somewhat since the days of these high paying, 5 figure posts. It's very hard to keep people interested in a platform however good it is when there are no monetary reward involved.

Also, I don't think that Steem should be viewed as DeFi - it is more of an example of decentralized media than anything else.

You are confused like the last guy that mentioned STEEM, the Community has dissolved, I have gone over that extensively but there is a lot to read in this thread so I can understand if you missed it. Currently there are posts paying $1,000 each because SBD is $6.00, so when you see a $400 posts, $200 of that is actually $1200-ish.

What the issue is, is that before the Anarcho Capitalists came in it was doing great as you said the period of 5 figure posts, and the Anarcho Capitalists even tried to take credit for that, when the only credit they can be given is their numbers. Their numbers then shooed away all the other numbers though, so not much credit to be had.

But now, TRX is supporting Steemit, not just owning it, but supporting it. They are kind of afraid to be like Aggroed or Dan and run around saying "Justin is voting on Posts, everyone try to impress him", but you can see that in the early Admin Requests of us, like when they wanted us to write about DeFi and Sewing SUN.

And I could see how you could see STEEM as not part of DeFi but to call it Decentralized media is both inaccurate and not a full explaination, first Facebook is more Decentralized, even with Employees all over the World with a Blue Box and and F stitched in their Shirt, I would say that those people are more like Decentralized Nodes under Mark Zuckerburg than what we see going on on Steemit and HIVE. Also, we can see that HIVE is hurting and has nothing like the rewards seen in STEEM currently, unless you are an early adopter of a Token, etc. You have to take other paths to get there on HIVE. And Facebook doesn't pay you, so to drop that part out and just acknowledge STEEM for it's Social Media aspect, is kinda selling it short.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 05:42:43 PM

I'm going to get more into this now since it is really at issue here on Bitcointalk:

The people who used to run Steemit and got in a feud with Justin Sun, then causing this big split between the STEEM people and HIVE people, were driven by White Nationalists. The Dollar Vigilante, and Stephen Molyneux, I'm not like Jealous of these people and calling them out because I think they shouldn't be allowed to have money or something. I'm just saying they are Racists, and that Anarcho Capitalism pushes away other people.  Regardless of your opinion of Anarcho Capitalism, if you aren't an Anarchist, you can't really do anything on a Platform full of White Nationalists who worship a Chaos God called Kek, and who are generally just not personable. These people are the 2nd Amendment Podcasters and stuff, like Alex Jones Prison Planet people, InfoWars type people. That Blogosphere is what fuels all of this. It's everything from like Innocent Youtube chats about Self-Defense and Gun Responsibility, maybe a little Militia talk, all the way to StormFront. A Website where I logged in to learn about them when I was like 18 (I also joined Black people meet, Bitcoin Talk, Marijuana Forums, Religious abd Spiritual Forums, etc, etc) and they rejected Bob Odinkirk as one of theirs, because he works with Jews. And they all believe White people are dying, and that the White Woman's White skin, Blue Eyes, and even Nipples ought to be fought for, even if the Woman herself is not a White Supremacist. They believe the White Aryan race is being drown out by Dominant Brown Eyes, Brown Skin, Dark Hair, and they are afraid. And they want to be armed to establish a White State, and they feel that it is fair that the Chinese State has no prominent White Christian Leaders, African States have African leaders, and so by their Judgement the USA, UK, Australia and South Africa should all have White Christian Leaders. They see Russia as exemplary.

That's who doesn't like Justin Sun,
That's what's behind all of that talk.

It has nothing to do with Steemit's Utility.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:54:45 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2021, 08:17:03 AM by Tokenista

This issue with STEEM and HIVE then gets into Federalism. Statism, if we now begin to look at the Politics if STEEM and HIVE, Politics meaning these Racial Politics and the Cult of Kek, the 2nd Amendmenters. If we look at these Politics we can begin to understand Statism.

Anarcho Capitalist believe the World should operate on a Chucky Cheese Token Model, where the Highway is owned, even regular Streets are owned, abd operate like Toll Roads, even the Sidewalk, and the Police Station. And if you don't have someone in Town that wants to Buy up land and Build Sidewalks and Roads, your area won't have those. And if your Town wants Police they would Voluntarily (Voluntarism is a kind of Anarcho Capitalist Lite, and Libertarianism fits there too, but Anarcho Capitalists are like the extreme) pool their Money together to Buy a Police Force from a Mercenary group like Black Water. And from there, I guess everyone just operates like Mad Max or some kind of Castle War video game app.

Anarcho Communists exist also, but aren't even really worth mentioning. They are basically just anti-Profit, they are against Profiteering. So if you have a house and an oven and you make Pizza for your family that's fine, if you share it with neighbors that's fine, now if you Buy more ovens and make more Pizza, it has to be fair for the Community to Buy it at a price close to the price of materials, and the State can seize all of that at any time because like Anarcho Capitalists, these are Anarchists who believe that the State should be there to keep us all equal, or in more real terms here, to keep us all down together below them, because that's what Communism always ends up being because it is only a model that works if the whole world gets on board. Communism only works if all the Factory owners are killed, and all the people continue wanting to operate on that Employee level but with the State owning the Factory, and then trading with a World full of other States doing that. Even Chinese Communism has changed, and now Russia is Oligarchs, North Korea could be seen as an example of Anarcho Communism, but it's more like Monarcho Communism, which is just 1 more Archy than Anarchy, so Monarchy isn't too far from Anarchy, especially when the Anarchists are Communists.

But anyways, to get out of the Weeds now. I am a Statist. Anarchists believe that Taxation is Theft, Communists say "Property is Theft" and it's kind of an evolution of that. They also have Expropriation where they Rob the Capitalists (Banks, the Rich, etc) to fund the forming Communist State, that is Expropriation. Kind of like what the Anarcho Capitalists did by moving their funds to HIVE and opening a new platform, that is kind of Expropriation. And we can see this now as comparable to a State

Steemit and HIVE are like States, and for anyone who can't grasp that, and is wondering how. If we actually we're to convince a State, say Texas or New York, or maybe a State that wants to spur Discussion and needs more people to come like Alaska, where the Oil Companies pay the Citizens for allowing them to Drill there. That is kind of a Communist type act, but so is Social Security, and Oil Subsidies themselves, and Bank Bailouts, etc, etc  but if Alaska starts AK, and it's like AK.web and it's the Alaska Steemit platform, and Alaskans are invited to join, and some of the Oil Money is used to Advertise the Service, to Fund the Value of AK Coin, and to get people on the Internet to get on the Blockchain.

Now there would be:
STEEM
HIVE
BLURT
and
AK

And now we can see much easier how the platform can be compared to a State, because there could be AK, NY, TX. These could all be platforms like Steemit, with their own Currency. Now, we can see that each of these States have their own areas, a 2nd Amendment area, an Art area, a Women's area, a Fitness area, the Platforms or State equivocal each have their own populations which are different, this gets into Federalist Papers #10. But then each Platform is like it's own State, and we collectively as people that log into all of them, are like a US Federal Citizenry over these States.

So the way the US used to work is that you were a Citizen if your State, and your Federal Rights were largely related to the Federal Government, until the Amendments were incorporated. We can see this in Cantwell v. Connecticut where Jahovah's Witnesses are attacked for sharing Religious literature, and the State doesn't appreciate their Religion (Kind of like Witch Hunting, or the Mormon Wars), and the Federal Government had to Incorporate the 1st Amendment into the States, this is Incorporation Doctrine, abd this is where the Amendments are like Defendants. You can be both Guilty, and have your Rights Violated because your Rights are themselves like a Defendant that represents all of us. So basically, you could be convicted of a Crime, then sue and have it proven that your Rights were Violated even if you plead Guilty. Even if no one Coerced you to Plea Guilty and a Jury rightfully found you Guilty, if your Rights were Violated that's all that matters. One Court case said "When the Constable blunders, the Criminal goes Free", and goes on to expand on that with concepts like "It's better to let 100 Guilty go Free, than to Kill 1 Innocent".

This gets into Statism, because with Anarcho Capitalism these Judges would be Hired by the People with no Election, just chosen by the Oligarchs, to rule over whoever wants to use their Roads, etc. And really Anarcho Capitalism gets to a Strain of Neo-Monarchism, where people want to be Ruled by a King or Queen, and then gets into the Sovereign Citizen movement where everyone thinks they are Kings of their Property, and Case Law doesn't matter because of the Constitution, when they all go together. And to the point of the Neo-Monarchism, as we get into Federalism we will also be getting into Monarchy, and the Rite of those who Slaved to be Kings and Queens, so if you are in America our Riteful Kings and Queens are the former Slaves, no Anglo has claim.

But I am a Statist and I will continue to expand on these concepts and intend to Debate some Anarchists.

Dude that is a LOT of words with a very vague title like "Expanding DeFi".

I skimmed through it and it appears that you are trying to form a community of DeFi and associated stuff on Tron. Tron has a bad name due to Justin and that has carried over to Steemit when he acquired it. (which wasn't such a bad platform).

I am not aware of what happened with Steemit. The last time I checked there was a lot of centralization with biggest whales taking away most of the earnings and newbies finding it hard while bot armies were spoiling everything. It was much like this forum but with too many centralized factors and not enough goodwill and genuine people to do some back-office management (Like the forum has Theymos and Staff).

I'd suggest you to change the topic to something more to-the-point and then write a bullet-point post about what exactly are you trying to say and accomplish here. I am interested to know whats up with Steemit.

You are actually misinformed,
Dan and Ned and the problem not Justin Sun.

I will get deep into this now because it needs to be gotten into, I will create more on this later but we will need to start somewhere.

I am a Statist. I believe in a State, in Particular I am a Federalist. But as I mentioned before not like a @FedSoc Federalist.

So if we look at Steemit, Dan and Ned, they first created BitShares and OpenLedger, Delegated Proof of Stake was used to keep open the trading Platform and BitShares User Issued Assets (UIAs) were actually a very early Token currency intended to be issued like Concert Tickets, or Coupons, or Collectibles. Then they Launched Steemit, and the Witnesses came from BitShares.

So then it started great, it was mainly just Crypto people teaching each other and new people, I remember when an Ad was bought with an image of a girl with glasses, in jeans, sitting cross legged on a laptop, with a Steemit Logo and that's what was bringing in new people. It was kinda becoming like a Travel Blog community, we were all much more open talking about money, people would even beg for Rent, etc. Then the Anarcho Capitalists came, Stephen Molyneux and Dollar Vigilante, etc. They bought in and that whole Parlour brand of Social Media came there, the Anarchist Blogosphere, the Anti-Statists.

They removed the Bridge Toll,
The 104 week Power down,
They made it 4 weeks and actually Left.

And all that while telling Justin he bought the Platform, those were BitShares people and Anarchocapitaltsts who made it 4 weeks, those were who was there. Justin did not come in trying to ruin lives, they were just not trying to reconcile, they wanted to show Justin that he didn't own the Platform.

Expanding DeFi is simply about this:

DeFi is about Annual Returns, Interest, and having money locked up earning while you can go use those earnings elsewhere, or locking up your Coin as collateral to take out Loans. Which is not much different than locking it up and Voting. Steemit is DeFi,
And I'm talking about using Steemit to expand DeFi, while expanding Steemit.

Like,
I don't like Mark Zuckerburg but I use Facebook, maybe you don't use Facebook but the point being you don't and shouldn't have to like the owner to use a Platform.

And if Mark Zuckerburg had been an Anarchocapitalist who made himself well seen on the Platform, like shitting on Taxes in all ways, and only voting up Dollar Vigilante, Facebook would be a small shitty place too.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:38:13 AM

We have explained the different parts of this post now in other places, but what I am getting into now will help everyone understand all if it better.

We are going to begin with STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine Beauty Tokens, we currently already have an operational STEEM-Engine Token. We are now building a Facebook group and Facebook Page, while getting together our BLURT and STEEM pages using our COVID Relief money, the State is still fighting payment of some of it and it's just ridiculous. This also gets into why I am able to help with so many different things, I am a Statist and understand that there are massive amounts of problems in our States. And I'm not Judging Democratic Cities and States or Republican Cities or States, I'm talking about a large number of them all together. And Several Federal Agencies. So while I can see the many, numerous, issues with States, I'm very hesitant to agree with anything Sovereign Citizens are doing, or Anarchists, so hesitant I would say they are simply wrong. These theories of YOUR NAME in all caps being a Corporation, and everything being Universal Commercial Code (UCC), and all those things about Admiralty Law, etc, all of that is nonsense. If you actually read a number of Federal Court Cases from History you will see that it actually makes a lot of sense, and even when Judges Overturn each other's cases throughout History as we Develop, you can see the sense in most of it. Particularly the Supreme Court, and while you might not agree with them today, with Abortion, etc, when you go back and read Abbie Hoffman's Cases, or the Nation of Islam, and the Jahovah's Witnesses, etc. And then cases like Bivens, etc, and then you find the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church and Peyote Way Church of God, etc, you find something that is niche and what you are looking for. They are kind of fun interesting reads. Just an example of how Sovereign Citizens are confused, Common Law is British in some cases, and Black's Law is good in some instances but is British. Old versions can help you understand definitions during Older Days, etc. But Common Law is just like "A Federal Court Overturned parts of the Affordable Care Act today", or "A Federal Judge Ruled all immigrants need to be heard within 15 days", that's Common Law, a Federal Court Ruling that is broadly applicable, as in not a Financial Dispute, etc. That's Common Law.

But I say all of that to say, I am a Statist but understand there are issues with the State,
And our Facebook Pages and Groups will be there to help organize everyone in a way where they can get to everything at once. With the STEEM, BLURT and HIVE pages there will be an organization of posts in Chronological order, on the Groups we have on those sites we will have everything Organized Chronologically and Financially, with various contributors from the Websites, many joining from Facebook or other Social Media. Then we will have Mining Pools, and get a DEX when we can, while we create Tokens and then Blockchains.

We will create Peggys, or Swap Tokens, this means that the Tokens can be sent between platforms so that if you have, for example, a Van Kush Beauty Token on HIVE, you can send it to our Account with a certain notification in the Memo, and then you would get the same amount of VKBT.Swap on your Steemit account. This is even set up on BSC with BEP Peggy's they are called. This generally is known as a "Pegged Token", or "Token Pegged Token", and is simpler than Wrapping and Oraclizing everything (which still needs to be done to list on an outside exchange). This is done by not issuing any of the Peggy, meaning your VKBT.Swap shouldn't be sent out to anyone, a Bot should be created, like a Script, that issues Tokens as they are received by the HIVE Counterpart. And the HIVE Counterpart has to act as a bank and can't spend them,cin case the people Swaping, Swap back.

As we create the Tokens and everything, we will put together Announcements which contains information to Direct everyone like a Directory, so people can begin to learn how the Graphene Blockchains work, make their own Tokens, abd earn by posting with our Hashtags.

We then will expand on something that is already normal here on Bitcointalk, in that people set Bounties for Language Translations, which then works kind of like hiring Ambassadors as those people are paid Bounties and become part of your Coin Community in a sense. There are also Bounties for things like Software, Scripts, Clones from GitHub for your Blockchain, etc. But we will be expanding this Beauty Material Bounties, as in if there is a need for an herb to create a product, and the highest amount you can Buy online is like $75 USD for a Lb or Kilo, and that's the same no matter how many you Buy, maybe we set a Bounty for $1,000 USD in VKBT for a Ton, plus shipping costs, and we could work out if Shipping is paid by us in USD or if they will be covering it and is reimburse with Tokens. But that now opens up something that the internet doesn't have.

And to that point, we can go to Alibaba and start Petitioning Vendors to accept our STEEM and BSC Tokens, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 12:39:04 AM

I want to explain how the Token Economy works, and how treating Graphene Blog Chains as Education and Announcement Centers can very quickly raise the price.

First,
Let's look at PIZZA Token, I have in the past used that exact name as an example but said it should be attached to a Pizza Industry. We can see that rarely in Cryptocurrency is there something real associated with anything, but easily could see a Pizza shop Buy in, or even Papa John's, Dominoes, or whoever wants to be associated with the HIVE environment, and suddenly it's a real Pizza Token. But if we look at that, we can see how a Token can be made on a Platform, spread on a Platform and then benefit the holders.

Now,
If we were to make BLURT or STEEM a known hub of ERC20 or TRC20 gossip, then there becomes this influx of wealth one by one as the Steemit users each buy into a Token before it gets big, and inform each other of Airdrops, etc. And this then allows people to Buy more STEEM and BLURT, raising the price and raising their earnings.

But if we have many many people not just gossiping, but creating Token, Blockchains, and dApps, etc, etc. Now we are basically the Stock Exchange. Especially when there are people amongst us running exchanges asking STEEM and BLURT users if they have Tokens for listing.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:33:09 PM

Just so people can instantly visualize the benefits of what we are about to do.

If you create a Token now, you can Announce it on Bitcointalk, and create a Group on Steemit and HIVE, and you are already ahead of most Devs, who have like a Discord Chat maybe, and a Website, maybe a Medium Blog. Anyone can pay for Ads, so that is an avenue, and you can find Investor groups, they exist on Discord, HIVE, everywhere on the internet are groups of investors you can tap into to come into an existing framework. What we are doing advances that.

Every Cryptocurrency Coin and Token has to Find it's Price and Bubble, this is because say I start a Token, I'm 1 person holding all of them, they have no value until people learn about them and hold them, and that won't start until you yourself start giving some to people or getting people to Buy in. So the Price at some point has to Spike, Moon Ramping it is called, as the Buyers come in. You could compare this to Organized flight like Air Traffic Control, versus the Living Organism of Street Traffic Flow. Once the currency hits living Organism beyond your control status, it will Spike and Bubble.

Organized Buying and Selling, with Education about Token creation, cuts out a lot of legwork. We teach people to create Tokens and Incubate them, they are part of our community and then we don't have to have the next person start it all over, we just say "Hey guys, buy the new coin", and it gets closer to living organism status just from that like Frankenstein Lightning Jolt. And the Jolt gets bigger and bigger as our community grows on Steemit, BLURT and HIVE, and as more Currencies and real life companies get involved, and they all are able to use their excess funds from those Platforms to invest in new Tokens.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 09:35:55 AM

We will soon be getting into everything, so I want to put this into words for everyone. I have drawn this before and will post the Diagram in this thread, but these words can go into more detail than the Diagram

First,
I founded the Shaivite Temple, FEIN #37-1949939
We have a Tax Exemption Letter from the US Treasury Rulings and Agreements, Government and Exempt Entities. We are a 501(c)(3) by way of IRC 508, there is also a Document about this called Subsection F. you can find on Google. We will be filing in Federal Tax Court to fully establish this, though it is already a fact backed up by the Ruling Letter.

We then are Affiliated with the Punic Wax Network and Van Kush Beauty Economy. So this means there will be 2 Systems of Currencies, then one that has Mining Pools, etc, and one that has a Trade Network for Beauty Supplies, etc.

This will involve much Educational Blogging abd Threads like this, just Hours and Days and Weeks worth of reading Material to advance our Community. People will be able to take several different paths with one focus and one place for everyone to come use what they learn, so we can all benefit each other, starting with Education. This then also gets into Investment, Earnings, Token Launching, Blockchsin Launching, etc.

There will then be a Shop, with Soap, Oils, Lotions, etc. We will also onboard several other Businesses, who will be helped in the process of connecting their company to the Blockchain, so as to get new Customers and Revenue from the Blockchain.

This will then include Education about Business Formation, Tax Filings, etc, so as to Establish people's Businesses, and then also Education regarding Cryptocurrency Taxes and any Exemptions that may apply to various organizations.

All of this structure is being created not to Flock in Bitcoin Holders, or to Woo STEEM and HIVE,
But to bring people in to Cryptocurrency that have never been before.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 12:01:55 PM

I have started writing some Guides so I wanted to expand on what is written here to update everyone as to what is happening now.

We are currently creating a Rewards Program on BLURT and STEEM, so what this entails is the creation of the Van Kush Beauty Economy outside of Blockchain, so first we are starting on Facebook (Metaverse soon? Or something), and are hosting the Van Kush Beauty Economy Group and then will build the BLURT Group at the same time, with the Kali Van Kush Page for Soap, etc. The Kali Van  Kush Page is where we can run Facebook and Instagram Ads. So we will start putting the Guides we are writing, in Facebook ads to build the groups and start onboarding people to Graphene.

We are also working with another company, creating a Website for them, and building them into the Rewards Program, Creating them a Token as well as us a Token (Price fueled by Rewards community), and Steemit Groups. Then the Tokens will be BSC and HIVE, until eventually we create Blockchains. All of this will be discussed, and shared on all Platforms and Announcement threads will be created here and on the Graphene Blogs, to then be Advertised on Facebook, Google, etc. We then will offer the same thing to other Businesses, we want to create Rewards Programs for companies to help them increase revenue, and become part of the overall Van Kush Beauty Economy. People can establish themselves as like an Institution in the Economy, with Rewards and Sales, etc. If we look at Hiram, or the Pangool, etc, even John the Baptist or Hercules, etc. We see the Establishment of several Towns, and Temples, etc. So we want to establish that, so that there is like in Carthage, the Port, the Urbanized area, etc, so that people can come from Africa and establish themselves. Like Tripoli to the Shepherds and Corinthians. When David kills Goliath, Goliath's people build David a Palace for his People.

Then we are going to be forming the overall Economy, we are starting with Soap, Lotions, Oils, etc. Then introducing the other companies, and the Rewards Programs, to then start Manufacturing on a larger scale and seeking out sources for Plants, Plant Butters, Balsams, Oils, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:49:40 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 02:05:40 AM by Tokenista

I want to get into now how this is going to very quickly become very profitable even for New Comers that are like Late to show up:

First,
We are like the main Attraction for BLURT, that isn't saying much since it's only like 2,000 people. We will continue with that, even running Ads, etc. But over the past few days we launched the Van Kush Family Guide to the Game, which is going to be a Series of Writings exposing Government Corruption, but getting into Game, and Slavery, so everyone can understand the lines that are being crossed. This will also include several other Edifications, we will have Business Tutorials, as in how to File in your State, how to get a FEIN and how to File as a 501(c)(3) if you are Non-Profit, Religious, etc. We will also get Deep into DEA Form 225 Exemption and Religious Case Law. There will be Tutorials and help available for OAS IACHR Filings, Court Filings, other Filings. And how to Create your own Tokens and Blockchains, and on and on with tons of Topics, including Soap Ingredients Blogs and Soap Making Tutorials. A ton of different varied stuff.

As we do all that, we will be Forming the Van Kush Beauty Economy Selling Soap, Advertising STEEM and BLURT as places to do Selfies, Soap Making and other Handcrafted Materials for Sale creating a Market for Beauty Supplies and Materials, as well as Religious Materials, etc, on the Platforms where people earn, which creates an Environment Ripe for Trade, and we will start the Trading with Soap, Lotion, Oil, etc.

As we do this we will onboard other companies to the Blockchain, they will mostly be in the US because that's where we are. But we intend to reach out to others, and create Business Tokens, Church and Temple Tokens, basically Rewards Programs on the Graphene Blogs, then eventually help them make Blockchains to Announce on the Blogs to their Rewards communities, then teach Cities and States, or just have Citizens Launch them. Eventually having our own DEXs, and Graphene Chain, Ethereum First, but eventually everything as part of the Punic Wax Network of Currencies.

As we do all that we will.be reaching out to people to either Fulfil Bounties, say maybe 10,000 STEEM for a Full Ton of Imphepho or whatever. As well as reaching out to Alibaba Vendors, etc. So we can connect Chinese, Indian and other Vendors to the Blockchain, or at least get them to accept our Currencies. This then creating another Layer of Businesses, but Factories.

Then as all this happens, BLURT won't have 2,000 users but 100,000 and STEEM and BLURT all go up as new people join and buy up all the Coins to Lock in as SP and BP. Then eventually real Celebrities Join, and Starbucks, McDonalds, maybe even YouTube and TikTok decide to make DTube integrations for those who are earning to come on over. Facebook Launches DIEM, and suddenly a lot more people can Buy in to all our stuff. And we are in the same Markets as the since we are out for Beauty Supplies, like Herbs and Tree Resins, etc. They are in Africa and South America, which is where DIEM hopes to succeed, apart from Europe and North America.

But then this starts getting into an Upwards Death Spiral, like Bitcoin. $5, to $30, to $100, to $1000, to $400, to $18000, to $80000, now steady around 50,000. But as this all Forms around Graphene it will exponentially go up in value. Richard Branson invested in Bitcoin, and it was a big deal, then others, that has to happen with these Platforms still. And they are Social Media, like Twitter or Facebook or Instagram, and those could all be Integrated onto a Graphene Chain themselves. Steemit was meant to be like Reddit, which I would say is the least user friendly, as in just isn't aestetically pleasing and is kinda for Trolls to argue about Celebrities and Food and Cat Memes or whatever, where Twitter is like for Chat, Announcing, Comedy, News, etc, like there could be a Clone called Congress with Politicians having rewards programs. And Facebook is like Mom, Dad, and everyone from Myspace. Reddit is like a Fart.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 02:55:36 AM

A lot of what we will be doing also,
Last time Steemit Launched I was involved in like discussions with a few people in Harlem, and I watched Sa Neter like day and night for a little while, and realized that Christians and Atheists are just arguing about which way the Toilet Paper is in the Roll, with the open part hanging from front or the back. On Sa Neter they were building, and I had invited lots of people from that YouTube community, which was formerly on like Blogtalk Radio, and told them about Steemit and a bunch of stuff kind of grew out of that without me knowing because I had later left because the Anarcho Capitalists kinda ruined the Platform.

So this time it is more central to the Project, we are basically just hosted on Steemit and BLURT, and will be teaching Witchcraft. What is usually called Egyptology, but us Kemeticism, and could be further Classified as Black Kemeticism, the FBI would label this Black Identity Extremism, but it is Black Nationalism, which is a far lesser evil that White Nationalism and arguably a Good and not an Evil, Black Nationalism comes from Segregation and Black Owned Business in the Segregation since there was forced participation, then that ending nearly completely as White shops became frequented by the Black community, but the Whites didn't return the favor. Also simply National Identity, many people in America have family heritage they can identify, which isn't True for someone who was brought as a slave from Africa and now has a name like Jackson or Jefferson or Ford, so there is a Religious Movement unmatched by Whites except maybe Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and possibly a few others, but Noble Drew Ali, the Honorable Elijah Mohammed, they started the Muslim Branches which are both now Nationwide and fully not going away, the Nation of Islam and Moorish Science Temple. The Code Keepers and the Black Hebrew Israelite and Hebrews, they have been accepted as Saphardic in Israel today. There are still Prophets today, everyone in the White World thinks it's over, but Prophets exist, people are studying Etymology and History, breaking open things unparalleled by Christians speaking of Nephilim/Giants, which itself has now been broken open by understanding Egypt from this perspective.

But to the point, we now want this to be a push to create Organizations like Black National Treasuries, Minting CryptoCurrencies. Moors should have one at every Time, or Region, and Hebrews could use that to bring in people who don't want to hear the other stuff but are part of the Tribes. While first pushing to create a Bueaty Economy involving Africa and South America, and the US.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 08:26:00 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2021, 08:36:38 AM by Tokenista

I want to get into Points regarding why DeFi connected to Social Media will provide something that is needed, that doesn't exist, and that can be called DeFi definitely as you realize the implications and not just the Yearly Interest Rates.

So first, if we look at the idea of an existing Business entering the Blockchain World, creating a Delegation Program maybe, and a Token, all on Steemit, HIVE, TRX, BSC, ETH, etc. As long as there is a Stakable Rewards program available, and some form of account automation, which is most readily available in the form of HIVE-Engine but could be on any Token Chain, Aggroed will clone it to any Steemit Clone for $10,000. As long as that type of system exists, there then becomes an exit option from your Brick and Mortar operations. If you were to decide to Liquidate, you then have that option to not restock, take in as much of your own Token, STEEM, HIVE and BLURT as possible, set up Automation, and that is like an Alternative or Addition to Banking with Interest, or Stock Dividends, or Broker based investments like you see in like Schwab or Fisher commercials, this allows your company to be on the Blockchain and still have a function without the company existing in the end. Like how Baines Capital, the Company Mitt Romney Worked for, companies bring them in when they are struggling, and they tear the company into pieces, maybe a Shipping Department, maybe a SUV fleet, maybe an Accounting Division, and they sell everything off to other companies. This is a Division, that if needed could absorb all other failing divisions when needed. It is a Liquidation option.

If we look at this from a Cradle to Grave Customer perspective, maybe like a Corporation has Property and you spend money there, like a Theme Park, or Casino, or Museum, or Concert Venue, or Opera House or anything that has land and spending, and the customers could be fans of the company of the face from home, own the Company Token and STEEM, BLURT or HIVE, and use earnings from that to participate in the Venue, and then go back home and still have all the same Support, Instructional How To's, Earning Potential, from Home as they did before. And then that provides like Safety Nets, Financial Aide, as well as like a Loyalty Rewards Program.

If we again look at the Retirement Liquidation Model, and also see it as a Jumpstarting model as the Non-Company only Blockchain approach is not just for Liquidation, but for Capital Building. We can look at the larger picture by thinking of the Baker, Farmer and Miller. If you are a Baker it would do you good to know a Farmer you could feed, abd maybe a Miller. So now you are getting things for Pennies on the Dollar instead of Buying from Warehousers and Shippers like Grocers, etc. That idea is cutting out Money and Trading Products, we not are reintroducing a new kind of Currency in that Trade, that includes various other services, and the ability to basically create corporate structures from the ground up. Cryptocurrency launching, and choosing who plays what roles in the economy, and generally filling roles that need to be filled by finding new people, involves what is like Philip II reading Homer and Urbanizing Macedonia from Mountain Shepherds, you are using the system of awarding Property, Status and Influence, kind of an Affluence, for various reasons or deeds.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: