Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you choose projects for investment  (Read 2385 times)
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:53:21 PM

It seems to me that now with the choice of the project everything has become more or less clear. If you don’t understand technology, then a very good factor in choosing a project is the quality and quantity of funds that have invested in the project. In fact, large funds are already giving the initial capital and start-up for the project, which allows you to be more or less confident in your choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:15:56 AM

This is a really good point to look out for in a project, one thing is social media. I remember some set of people who started a project and the number of followers on Twitter then was less than 100 I just pack myself and forget about the project later I heard the project was trash.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Jilapikhamu

Activity: 470
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:27:08 AM

When im invest any project first i checked project CEO background history if they're honest, loyal in their work  than I'm thinking about their project  also team member experience and their reputation
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:32:39 AM

When im invest any project first i checked project CEO background history if they're honest, loyal in their work  than I'm thinking about their project  also team member experience and their reputation
CEO is most important to check because success some project depend how trusted the CEO, many project owner not really care with their project keep running for long time, just have expectation with ICO sale success and listing with shit exchange only, good CEO will take care how to be success not only on ICO pre sale but also want to listed their coin with bigger exchange like Binance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 02:05:59 PM

It is difficult to determine whether the project we are participating in will skyrocket or not, I have tried various techniques but in my opinion the most effective is participating in the discussion in the telegram group, a good project will certainly have interactive discussions between developers and investors.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:58:52 PM

this remains one of the best way to pick a project to invest in and it never changes. check the team behind the project. the community and support. make sure the team are available and communicable. also check their social platforms and how active they are. these can go along way in making the right choice of project to invest in. i have made mistakes investing a project with hidden team. i regret at last.

MSN02

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:02:15 PM

When I look into new projects I firstly look at the team behind it, I then look at its market cap, and then I see if there are any top VC’s and investors backing it. If all of these boxes are check I see how bullish the community is and also make sure the project isn’t a rug pull. This is why I’m very bullish on NEAR, CELO, and SOL
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:17:18 PM

but in my opinion the most effective is participating in the discussion in the telegram group, a good project will certainly have interactive discussions between developers and investors.
It cannot be the most indicator to determine the quality of a project. Many scam projects that the team members were very active to communicate with the community previously, but they disappeared at the end of the day. Active or not the team members can be one of the indicators to analyze a new project, but you cannot make it be the ultimate indicator. However, each project may have different characteristics of team members or developers. Some developers can be very active, while others prefer to communicate once it is necessary only.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:38:29 PM

Here are a few things to consider when investing. How strong is the project team. How powerful social media is. How far they can go in the distant future. Whether it will be able to list good exchanges in the future. I choose the project considering all these aspects to invest.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:36:33 AM

the benefits of a project must really be felt by the token holder or the user of the ecosystem, the roadmap must be clear and keep the promises made in the roadmap.

I also agree with you, I always choose projects whose products are more "real" so that they can be used sustainably and the benefits can be felt immediately. because of this kind of project will last more. The roadmap doesn't run on time, it's okay for me, the important thing is that the team is working on the roadmap that has been designed one by one.

purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:29:36 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

I think that idea to unify and interconnect different blockchains is very useful for the blockchain industry. But a lot will depends on how this idea will be realized.

A lot of new blockchains appear and if it wil be simple to connect between them investors will have more opportunities and it will be more simple to work of blockchains.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:58:52 PM

before investing of course we must choose a project that is really real and can last a long time. such as BTC, ETH, BNB, SOLANA, FTM. this is my choice. besides that you also have to research in more detail whether it's developers, partners, investors, what products are offered and of course don't invest all your money in just one basket and do it with some other coins too.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 10:04:57 PM

I usually watch several factors when choosing new projects to invest in:
- Technology and idea. This is very important, I don't invest much in memecoins and all this defi/nft crap created just to ride the hype.
- Team and their actions. They should constantly advance - no matter how the market behaves at the moment. And they should be experienced enough.
- Community size and activity. It's always very useful to join the chats and watch what people think.
- Investors/funds behaviour. I don't think I am the smartest one here and I don't assume I have more information than other people and especially companies. So, sometimes it's better to follow their decisions Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 10:19:20 PM

but in my opinion the most effective is participating in the discussion in the telegram group, a good project will certainly have interactive discussions between developers and investors.
It cannot be the most indicator to determine the quality of a project. Many scam projects that the team members were very active to communicate with the community previously, but they disappeared at the end of the day. Active or not the team members can be one of the indicators to analyze a new project, but you cannot make it be the ultimate indicator. However, each project may have different characteristics of team members or developers. Some developers can be very active, while others prefer to communicate once it is necessary only.

Telegram is one of the mediums used for the scammers to find a victim of their devil intention. A lot of people had lost their money because someone give them such a promising speech and offered discounts with bigger rewards but in the end, they all gone after getting the money. I certainly have to agree that is not the basis for investment, it must be the credibility of the project is very important as this could give us some assurance for ROI.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:19:52 PM

Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
This are good criteria that you can use in choosing a project to invest with. These are the key factors to consider that is very essential for the success of the project that you wanted to be part of. In addition, maybe you should try to look and read its roadmap as well as it white paper if they can be attainable and not imaginary to happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:28:15 PM

Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
This are good criteria that you can use in choosing a project to invest with. These are the key factors to consider that is very essential for the success of the project that you wanted to be part of. In addition, maybe you should try to look and read its roadmap as well as it white paper if they can be attainable and not imaginary to happen.
if we could just about to follow and being consistent in doing this, we are obviously at the edge of success. But unfortunately, not all have the attitude to do it because we are also affected emotionally especially when hearing bad news, FUDs, and any negative. If we are having a fainted heart, this will find difficult and probably they quit.

Roadmap, team involvement, use case of the project...several things need to see but all of these things won't warrant anything for our success as it's still depend on us individually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:51:27 PM

Every project that we choose to make a good investment must have a good team and be active in collaborating in everything for the progress of the investment project, so if we ask which project it is certain that the project has a large exchange in a well-known market

Large volume in a well-known market would be one of good reasoning, we wont our investment trapped because its not liquidated enough and have small trading volume. One of my bad investment is following an Ico that didnt have that big volume, its hard to sold them recently and im stucked at this moment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
blockman

Activity: 2898
Merit: 626

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:54:00 PM

before investing of course we must choose a project that is really real and can last a long time. such as BTC, ETH, BNB, SOLANA, FTM. this is my choice. besides that you also have to research in more detail whether it's developers, partners, investors, what products are offered and of course don't invest all your money in just one basket and do it with some other coins too.
Looking at their partners, you also have to verify it to their partners by just doing a little research and search if what the project is telling is a fact or just a bluff.
There are projects in the past that are just posting images of their partners and developers but all of them were fake and just for the sake of intention to attract investors.
Because it's making them look like a legitimate project that has the potential.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:58:16 PM

Telegram is one of the mediums used for the scammers to find a victim of their devil intention. A lot of people had lost their money because someone give them such a promising speech and offered discounts with bigger rewards but in the end, they all gone after getting the money.
Yep. Scammers know well how to take advantage of the telegram, they sometimes are very active on the telegram group to attract people investing in their scam projects. So, instead, the active admins or project teams on the telegram group chats can be a sign of the scammers' strategy. That's why we cannot rely on this indicator only to determine a "promising project" to invest in. There were already too many scammers doing this way to steal people's money.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:37:21 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

A lot of new blockchains appear and if it wil be simple to connect between them investors will have more opportunities and it will be more simple to work of blockchains.

For all people it is very important that it will be simple to work with the project and with blockchains. There is a big demand in interaction of different blockchains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: