Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you choose projects for investment  (Read 2385 times)
Shagnasty

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 05:03:20 PM

These are all valid points you made. But however, having a project with its own Blockchain is not a deal-breaker for me. Why? Because you have some coins with their own blockchains like Vectorium, which is just plain shitcoin with no value while you have tokens like Uniswap on Ethereum blockchain, which has much more values placed on its token.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 05:05:32 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

Unification solve a lot of problems, it allows to use of blockchain more simple in a more convenient way and allows to reduce the costs.

Unification makes the use of blockchain more simple. It allows to connect different blockchains to make payments between blockchains without intermediaries.
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 07:39:50 PM

On the other side of the 4 basic points, when I analyze a project, I always look for a whitepaper of the project.
I always see the development of the project whether it is in line with the vision and mission as well as with the roadmaps that have been written.
If the team is serious, of course, the road map will run in accordance with what has been written. This makes me even more confident about investing.

NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:25:42 PM

In fact when I invest I invest on that project with a few things in mind. I first see how strong the team of that project is.How popular they are around the world. How powerful they are on social media. They have similarities in every word and deed. This is how strong the telegram channel is.Especially considering all these aspects I invest on any project.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
fadil46

Activity: 826
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:38:55 PM

I think doing research is the most important part for everyone who wants to invest in a new project, however, by doing research on a new crypto that you want to invest in then we will know the shortcomings and weaknesses of the project.
It's a clear thing to do and even mandatory because every newly promoted project always needs more people to develop very well and everyone will certainly do research on it, but if the choice is old coins, I don't think it's necessary more research on it.

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 06:21:25 AM

Hello!
I want to know how you choose projects for investment?
At the moment I'm focusing on the Near Protocol.
I bought it back in early April and don't miss the chance to mention it.
What did I focus on when choosing it for investment?

1. Team (most of the famous developers worked in google and facebook)
2. Strong community (more than 100k on Twitter and a very strong forum)
3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.

I think from the 4 points you wrote, it seems that many people will pay attention when they want to invest in a new project. Usually a project that is successful and has value for the future is one that has a TEAM and DEVELOPER who are working hard to make their project a success, meaning they are performing well. besides that it also has a strong community and has its own exchange and also the usefulness of the resulting product is clear for its future use. Those are some of the important concepts we should pay attention to when choosing a new project.

altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 07:00:24 PM

It is necessary to check everything before investing. That price of the coin would continue to grow the coin must be in demand for a long time and the project must be useful. Now appear a projects that try to unify all blockchain ecosystems. Here you can read how they plan to do this https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defi-listing-on-pancakeswap-wednesday-september-17th-4pm-utc-8b95f42825fe

Unification makes the use of blockchain more simple. It allows to connect different blockchains to make payments between blockchains without intermediaries.

I think that unification is necessary because it will allow developing projects more quickly. It will allow reducing the payment costs and connects different blockchains between each other.
herizal85

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 01:39:55 AM

There are tests on all the teams and their awareness and their social media and its channels and other projects as you mentioned earlier points to defend a project.
You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.
Yes, your opinion is absolutely correct, and a project that will be successful in the future is how the team behind a project works. If they are serious about wanting to succeed, they will certainly work as much as possible for the progress of their project.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:12:21 AM

3. Own blockchain (develop their own structure with their own EVM and cross-chain)
4. Solving existing problems in cryptocurrency (high fees, transaction processing speed, scalability)

This is a very brief description. At the moment I am faced with the choice to add a few more such projects to myself. Share your knowledge.
That's right that you pay attention to these points. I check almost the same things, but you had better add to this list of what to monitor partnerships and market campaign. Due to big partnership, a project is likely to get additional funding as well as good reputation. In terms of marketing campaign, it just makes more people aware of this project.
rosenbauer02

Activity: 205
Merit: 80

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 11:54:40 AM

Still many ask how to choose projects. No one can really tell which projects we should choose for investments even if you do a lot of research. Some projects are like that and we need to be very careful.
rezasg

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 07:36:15 PM

Hello!

A devoted professional team, incredible community, solid roadmap, and an actual long-term growth plan are the indicators that will show the potential of a project. Paybswap satisfies all of these criterias. They're also gearing up for the upcoming release of their much-awaited Polkadot bridge to connect BSC to other chains. I'm very keen to see what the future holds for this impressive project.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 10:04:43 PM

Unification allows solving many problems. Thanks unification will be possible to make payments between different blockchains. It will help to reduce the costs.

Different projects offer the solutions how to connect different blockchains that it will be more simple to make payments between different blockchains, but a lot of depends how this solutions will be realized.
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 12:52:13 PM

Different projects offer the solutions how to connect different blockchains that it will be more simple to make payments between different blockchains, but a lot of depends how this solutions will be realized.

The most important thing is to evaluate how prospective is a project and how useful will be tools that project offers and tries to realize.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 02:37:30 PM

the main thing is that the project is clear

Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of shitcoins related to the dogs/frogs/kwoks, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think Diamond Hands NFT (running by WALL STREET BETS) is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.

But the current projects are very good at hiding the ugliness in the shortcomings of the project, Although we have been careful in choosing projects for our money investment, at least we evaluate first for the projects we want to invest in, so it's better to ask questions about the project first. , so as not to get caught in a fraudulent project that is rampant.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 02:50:38 PM

the main thing is that the project is clear

Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of shitcoins related to the dogs/frogs/kwoks, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think Diamond Hands NFT (running by WALL STREET BETS) is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.

But the current projects are very good at hiding the ugliness in the shortcomings of the project, Although we have been careful in choosing projects for our money investment, at least we evaluate first for the projects we want to invest in, so it's better to ask questions about the project first. , so as not to get caught in a fraudulent project that is rampant.
collecting data from various sources is better, so we will have more references and finally be able to decide on the potential of the project properly. there are so many projects that look good, but many of them are scam projects. luck factor may also determine success if we are not good at analyzing, because all projects look good. most importantly we have to believe in our personal analysis

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 04:18:18 PM

Hello!

the points you mentioned are appropriate to determine whether to invest or not and that's all how do we examine whether the project we choose is feasible or not? but don't forget the community is the best partner to build a good foundation and future plan like shiba inu which started from a meme coin to become a coin that has fundamentals

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 06:58:22 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2021, 07:09:25 PM by Bollexz1

I choose project based on my personal research... believe me, that's the best way to have your mind settled in an investment.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 06:29:46 PM

Grin

The most important thing is to evaluate how prospective is a project and how useful will be tools that project offers and tries to realize.

That is why it is necessary to study what project offers, to read its whitepaper to understand the project better.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 06:33:26 PM

Unification allows solving many problems. Thanks unification will be possible to make payments between different blockchains. It will help to reduce the costs.

It will be good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to send different information between blockchains.
Now appear new blockchains that allow to make cross-chain transactions.
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:24:06 PM

It will be good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to send different information between blockchains.
Now appear new blockchains that allow to make cross-chain transactions.

Unification of different blockchains is necessary.
Now blockchain industry is actively developing and a lot of new blockchains appear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: