Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🐻Moonbear.Finance($MBF) - Accumulate wealth even in a bear market  (Read 373 times)
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 02:23:27 PM

MoonBear.Finance has built a token ($MBF) that draws on successful practices from projects like HEX, Axion, SafeMoon and EverRise. Moreover, MoonBear.Finance has incorporated additional features that help investors to earn even more. Beyond that, the MoonBear.Finance project is the first of its kind – designed to be sustainable and even resilient in a bear market.

- Listed on Pancakeswap
- Listed on LBank
- Triple Staking Rewards (coming this fall)
- NFT Marketplace (coming this fall)
- Fully audited - twice!
- Listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko in less than 24 hours.

You can SWAP your $BNB for $MBF here - https://click.moonbear.finance/3m5evml

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dextrust_Defi

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 02:41:13 PM

brand new member!

Doesn't look professional at all. Also, move your thread to Tokens (Altcoins)

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:49:51 PM

brand new member!

Doesn't look professional at all. Also, move your thread to Tokens (Altcoins)

No problem with being a  brand new member, he has his copper membership already. By the way, his ANN is better than most actually. Some are just posting few lines of texts for their ANN.  But I do agree that he needs to move this to Tokens section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0.

@OP, what do you mean by triple staking rewards? Does it mean, the staking will give you 3 different alts? And what are they?
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 11:10:32 AM

Thanks for the suggestion and for the questions, tippytoes. I have moved the thread.

Triple staking rewards mean that there are three types of rewards that you may earn. First will be our BuyBack rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be transferred as $MBF token to the staking reward pool - these rewards are redeemable when a holder's stake(s) mature; second will be our Stable rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be converted to stable $BUSD rewards and made available to stakers pro-rata to their share of the staking pool - these rewards are ‘liquid ‘ and can be claimed at any time by stakers without any limitations; and the third are our Quarterly Bear Pay Days (BPDs) - each quarter, a large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’ (BPD). This is inspired by HEX who had a one time big pay day, and Axion who have yearly big pay days. The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. Eligibility for BPDs will be based on the length of your stake up until the date of the BPD, so staking right before cannot be gamed.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 03:53:24 PM

what's the token address?
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 11:05:52 AM

what's the token address?

Thank you for your question. Here it is - 0xe2997ae926c7a76af782923a7fef89f36d86c98f
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 04:29:11 PM

Why do I have this strongly eerie feeling that I've read your thread some good days ago? And I'm not talking about this old one, I feels like I've read those silly names of team one or two weeks ago. Just to appease my curiosity, how many thread do you have before this?

And moving to another matter, just to be sure we are on the same page, I'm trying to match your post I quote below with a lot of snip and a little modification (without changing the wording and their essence) for an easier read, with the tokenomy image from your post I quote below it:

(Snip)
First will be our BuyBack rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be transferred as $MBF token to the staking reward pool - (snip)

Stable rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be converted to stable $BUSD rewards and made available to stakers pro-rata to their share of the staking pool (snip)

The third are our Quarterly Bear Pay Days (BPDs) - each quarter, a large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’ (BPD). (snip) The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. (snip)

The buyback reward from your first post (the image) is 2%, and later on you said it's 3%. The burn reward on the image is 2%, but you said on the image above it (not quoted in order to keep this post for being too crowded with image), you say you didn't burn, but instead you'll turn them into the staking reward pool, so how many % of staking reward, where from, and in what form of currency/token are they? None of your numbers and statements matches each others.

To make things less (although it's ironically more suitable if we say "more") complicated, please tell us, by your definition, what's the difference between:
1. burn and buyback, given no token will be burned
2. Holders and rewards, given the rewards are all given to the holders, thanks to no-burn-but-instead-we-will-turn-to-staking-reward-pool
3. Burn, buyback, holders, and rewards, given all of those things are put into one same pool of... reward.

Lastly, where on earth does the BPD come from? None of the percentage on those 18% acquired from selling activity are stated to be allocated for the pay day, and boom, suddenly you reward holders with large amount of token.
Legit_Alt+

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:12:12 AM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance has been added in the list of weekly top projects.

You can see the list here - https://twitter.com/CaptainsCryptos/status/1445668085227155462

🔥 Go and write something nice about $MBF.

Let’s go, Moon bears…
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:20:48 PM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance has been added in the list of weekly top projects.

You can see the list here - https://twitter.com/CaptainsCryptos/status/1445668085227155462

🔥 Go and write something nice about $MBF.

Let’s go, Moon bears…

As you're the previous poster of their ann before you deleted it due to them having their own ann thread, and seeing you're still announcing for them, I assume you're still with them, be it their team or hired to market them. Can you please answer my question above?
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:06:19 PM

Why do I have this strongly eerie feeling that I've read your thread some good days ago? And I'm not talking about this old one, I feels like I've read those silly names of team one or two weeks ago. Just to appease my curiosity, how many thread do you have before this?

And moving to another matter, just to be sure we are on the same page, I'm trying to match your post I quote below with a lot of snip and a little modification (without changing the wording and their essence) for an easier read, with the tokenomy image from your post I quote below it:

(Snip)
First will be our BuyBack rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be transferred as $MBF token to the staking reward pool - (snip)

Stable rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be converted to stable $BUSD rewards and made available to stakers pro-rata to their share of the staking pool (snip)

The third are our Quarterly Bear Pay Days (BPDs) - each quarter, a large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’ (BPD). (snip) The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. (snip)

The buyback reward from your first post (the image) is 2%, and later on you said it's 3%. The burn reward on the image is 2%, but you said on the image above it (not quoted in order to keep this post for being too crowded with image), you say you didn't burn, but instead you'll turn them into the staking reward pool, so how many % of staking reward, where from, and in what form of currency/token are they? None of your numbers and statements matches each others.

To make things less (although it's ironically more suitable if we say "more") complicated, please tell us, by your definition, what's the difference between:
1. burn and buyback, given no token will be burned
2. Holders and rewards, given the rewards are all given to the holders, thanks to no-burn-but-instead-we-will-turn-to-staking-reward-pool
3. Burn, buyback, holders, and rewards, given all of those things are put into one same pool of... reward.

Lastly, where on earth does the BPD come from? None of the percentage on those 18% acquired from selling activity are stated to be allocated for the pay day, and boom, suddenly you reward holders with large amount of token.

Hello and thank you for your questions. First of all, this is my first thread and you can probably check my history to see this.

About your concerns:

- I am happy that you have had the chance to read the thread carefully and my reply too. And I definitely admit that there is a difference between the image and my reply. The reason for that is that our contract is currently having the tokenomics that you see on the image, but as soon as we launch our staking platform we will change them to the new ones that you have noticed in my reply. The reason for that change is to stimulate more people to join our staking platform due to the big rewards that they will potentially get.

- About your burn question; yes, we do not burn the buyback rewards like other projects, because we believe that these burns don’t give the effect that most investors expect and it just affects the project in a negative way on a long-term basis. That’s why we have decided to boost our investors by giving them the opportunity to earn bigger rewards. And the rewards from the burns will be only in our native currency which is $MBF. That said, we do have a small burn % on each sell transaction which is currently 2%, and will be moving to 3% after our staking launch, so we maintain our currency as deflationary.

- Let’s talk about differences - the difference between burn and buyback is in the frequency and way of happening. Both are happening almost at the same time, but from time to time we will do bigger manual buybacks in order to increase the amount of rewards for our staking pool.

- Let’s talk about the BPD and where it is coming from - I have already answered this in my previous reply, but let me paste it for you here: “The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties.”

I hope that this answers all your questions. If I have missed something, let me know, and will answer it for you ASAP. Thanks again for your attention and time.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 09:54:56 AM

Hello and thank you for your questions. First of all, this is my first thread and you can probably check my history to see this.

About your concerns:

- I am happy that you have had the chance to read the thread carefully and my reply too. And I definitely admit that there is a difference between the image and my reply. The reason for that is that our contract is currently having the tokenomics that you see on the image, but as soon as we launch our staking platform we will change them to the new ones that you have noticed in my reply. The reason for that change is to stimulate more people to join our staking platform due to the big rewards that they will potentially get.

- About your burn question; yes, we do not burn the buyback rewards like other projects, because we believe that these burns don’t give the effect that most investors expect and it just affects the project in a negative way on a long-term basis. That’s why we have decided to boost our investors by giving them the opportunity to earn bigger rewards. And the rewards from the burns will be only in our native currency which is $MBF. That said, we do have a small burn % on each sell transaction which is currently 2%, and will be moving to 3% after our staking launch, so we maintain our currency as deflationary.

- Let’s talk about differences - the difference between burn and buyback is in the frequency and way of happening. Both are happening almost at the same time, but from time to time we will do bigger manual buybacks in order to increase the amount of rewards for our staking pool.

- Let’s talk about the BPD and where it is coming from - I have already answered this in my previous reply, but let me paste it for you here: “The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties.”

I hope that this answers all your questions. If I have missed something, let me know, and will answer it for you ASAP. Thanks again for your attention and time.

Let's see if I get this correctly.

After you propose the idea and "submitted" the tokenomy details, you decided it's not well suited to the project stakeholders, so you change the entire tokenomy because you think it'll be more appealing to the token holders due to the larger percentage they'll get on each transaction happens?

Based on your "old" tokenomy, holders will get these benefits: rewards, holders, burns, buyback (with the last two explained as a similar thing, with difference lies on the frequency and the form of the token given to the holders). By these calculation, they'll get 3%+2%+2%+2%, 9% from each tx happened

Based on your new tokenomy, holders will get these benefits: buyback, stable, and BPD with unknown percentage, which happen annually instead of on every time a tx happen. So, they'll get 3%+3%, 6%.

How is this bigger and appealing?

Next, about the BPD. Yes I'm aware you've wrote where it supposed to come from on your post that I quoted, the question is from where, as in from which allocation? None of the percentage given by you state there's any allocation reserved for BPD.

With (kinda surprising) recent development that you've made a decision to change your tokenomy, I think maybe it'll be better if you show us your latest details for tokenomy (and we'll pray to god you'll never change them again in the coming days). It'll clear several confusion.
Legit_Alt+

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:34:17 AM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance is getting popular with every single day. Two big authoritative medias have mentioned $MBF:

🔥 https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/moonbearfinance-token-accumulates-wealth-even-in-a-bear-market-2021-10-04

🔥 https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/moonbear-finance-token-accumulates-wealth-even-in-a-bear-market?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_WZjk7mMMb.7gTltnIdrdC_kV02iwlqSQh1c7fsUCo0Q-1633378156-0-gqNtZGzNAmWjcnBszQuR

P.S. If you haven’t voted for $MBF on LBank's contest, please do it ASAP!
3Dcryptoz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:19:54 PM

moonBear will hold weekly lotteries with big prizes for the winners. We believe this is a far more effective and exciting proposition than auctions, as it will still encourage buy pressure on the underlying token.
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:25:42 PM

As the final piece of the puzzle to our staking layer, moonBear will instrument some more advanced
staking functionality to make us competitive with some other platforms. This will include:
- Renaming of stakes
- Transferring of stakes
- Splitting of stakes
- Scraping of stakes
- Auto-restaking of stakes
- Collateralized loans against stakes
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:29:46 PM

Moonbear team have realise that in order for stakers to have confidence in our platform, it wouldn’t be fair for stakers to lose some of their gains by selling after staking, so in order to optimise this they intend to make sellers exempt from our sell side tax for any amounts and interest earned through staking a minimum of 30 days.
3Dcryptoz

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:33:20 PM

Moonbear team have realise that in order for stakers to have confidence in our platform, it wouldn’t be fair for stakers to lose some of their gains by selling after staking, so in order to optimise this they intend to make sellers exempt from our sell side tax for any amounts and interest earned through staking a minimum of 30 days.

In order to enhance the rewards to our community, we will launch a totally proprietary APY %  booster engine. Essentially, this will work by dynamically minting and/or burning a certain amount of MBF based on the circulating supply of the token (i.e. taking into account the active stakes and when they mature).
Supremestar

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:42:17 PM

In order to enhance the rewards to our community, we will launch a totally proprietary APY %  booster engine. Essentially, this will work by dynamically minting and/or burning a certain amount of MBF based on the circulating supply of the token (i.e. taking into account the active stakes and when they mature).

Yes, but it like the exact level of inflation is yet to be determined, as they have said that it likely be based on a sophisticated machine learning algorithm.
3Dcryptoz

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:45:08 PM

Yes, but it like the exact level of inflation is yet to be determined, as they have said that it likely be based on a sophisticated machine learning algorithm.

I believe after this feature of the platform is released, the base level of APY % will come from token minting, as the BPDs will be funded by the early unstake penalties and sell-side taxes.
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:48:19 PM

A large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’(BPD). This is inspired by HEX who had a one time big pay day, and Axion who have yearly big pay days.
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:52:22 PM

A large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’(BPD). This is inspired by HEX who had a one time big pay day, and Axion who have yearly big pay days.

The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. The dates of the BPDs will be March 25th, June 25th, September 25th, December 25th and will continue to occur indefinitely.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:20:12 PM

Several moon bear populations face the risk of extinction due to loss of habitat through deforestation. They are also affected by human exploitation in bear farms, as bear bile is a traditional ingredient in Asian medicine and is brutally extracted from living moon bears.

waiting for the time that they will respect this mission of this project to any moon bear cause. because in most cases, projects are only using this kind of mission as a front and they usually forget once they are already doing good in the market. we are not asking them to save a lot of moon bears but at least contribute something to this cause, after all they are using their name for this project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:19:55 AM

Hello, kindly inform what’s your team email? (you can PM me)
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 02:38:33 PM

About your concerns:

Let's see if I get this correctly.

After you propose the idea and "submitted" the tokenomy details, you decided it's not well suited to the project stakeholders, so you change the entire tokenomy because you think it'll be more appealing to the token holders due to the larger percentage they'll get on each transaction happens?

Based on your "old" tokenomy, holders will get these benefits: rewards, holders, burns, buyback (with the last two explained as a similar thing, with difference lies on the frequency and the form of the token given to the holders). By these calculation, they'll get 3%+2%+2%+2%, 9% from each tx happened

Based on your new tokenomy, holders will get these benefits: buyback, stable, and BPD with unknown percentage, which happen annually instead of on every time a tx happen. So, they'll get 3%+3%, 6%.

How is this bigger and appealing?

Next, about the BPD. Yes I'm aware you've wrote where it supposed to come from on your post that I quoted, the question is from where, as in from which allocation? None of the percentage given by you state there's any allocation reserved for BPD.

With (kinda surprising) recent development that you've made a decision to change your tokenomy, I think maybe it'll be better if you show us your latest details for tokenomy (and we'll pray to god you'll never change them again in the coming days). It'll clear several confusion.

Hello and thank you for your additional questions. Let me try to clarify all the things for you:

Firstly, we haven’t made this decision based on our own feelings or assumptions; we have asked and received suggestions from our community about our current tokenomics and future plans. After that, we have made deep research on what has been working the most and we have prepared the new tokenomics plan that has been added to our whitepaper and approved by them, which is why now we are going to implement the changes. Secondly, the main concept of our project is to be a serious and long-term platform like HEX and Axion, that’s why we have decided to concentrate all the benefits around our staking platform.
About your maths assumptions: - on our current tokenomics holders actually benefit ONLY from the 2% reflections, because there is no staking option. And in the new tokenomics there will be no reflections, so this should increase the stimulus to stake your tokens which will seriously decrease the selling pressure. At the same time, in the new tokenomics through staking, they will be able to really benefit from these 9% plus options for an additional financial bonus that will come from BPD in the future. 

About your BPD question: part of the allocation will come from the buybacks that are coming not only from each sell transaction but also from our manual buybacks. And also they will come from early unstake penalties that we are going to have.

About our current tokenomics: the current tokenomics that we have are those that you can see on our website, but as soon as we launch our staking platform we plan to change the tokenomics on our website too. This way there won’t be any confusion for future investors. We can’t promise that there won’t be any new changes in the project tokenomics - we would rather adapt to our current circumstances than be set in stone with a less than optimal solution. The reason is that we are a community-driven project and if most of the investors want a change and after deep research, we find out that this is beneficial for our project, then we will find the best possible way to implement it in our investor’s interest. I hope that it makes sense to you!
Legit_Alt+

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:31:51 AM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance has been reviewed by another TOP crypto YouTube influencer (Verified account by YouTube with over 157k+ subscribers)

Check the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLn5qHAPmY

🔥Let’s support the project by liking, commenting and sharing the video, Moon bear family!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 08:54:14 AM

Hello and thank you for your additional questions. Let me try to clarify all the things for you:

Firstly, we haven’t made this decision based on our own feelings or assumptions; we have asked and received suggestions from our community about our current tokenomics and future plans. After that, we have made deep research on what has been working the most and we have prepared the new tokenomics plan that has been added to our whitepaper and approved by them, which is why now we are going to implement the changes.

Can you please point us out to where this asked and suggested from your community happened? I asked because I raked through your TG and find no discussion about change in reward allocation at all.

Secondly, the main concept of our project is to be a serious and long-term platform like HEX and Axion, that’s why we have decided to concentrate all the benefits around our staking platform.
About your maths assumptions: - on our current tokenomics holders actually benefit ONLY from the 2% reflections, because there is no staking option. And in the new tokenomics there will be no reflections, so this should increase the stimulus to stake your tokens which will seriously decrease the selling pressure. At the same time, in the new tokenomics through staking, they will be able to really benefit from these 9% plus options for an additional financial bonus that will come from BPD in the future. 

About your BPD question: part of the allocation will come from the buybacks that are coming not only from each sell transaction but also from our manual buybacks. And also they will come from early unstake penalties that we are going to have.

Ok, now where on earth do you get fund for manual buyback from? You're not selling or getting involved in any activity that generates income to perform a manual buyback.

About our current tokenomics: the current tokenomics that we have are those that you can see on our website, but as soon as we launch our staking platform we plan to change the tokenomics on our website too. This way there won’t be any confusion for future investors. We can’t promise that there won’t be any new changes in the project tokenomics - we would rather adapt to our current circumstances than be set in stone with a less than optimal solution. The reason is that we are a community-driven project and if most of the investors want a change and after deep research, we find out that this is beneficial for our project, then we will find the best possible way to implement it in our investor’s interest. I hope that it makes sense to you!

Again, can you shows the newest token allocation? You don't even need to be fancy with graph etc. Simple numbers and percentage typed on this thread is sufficient to help me better understand your situation.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 02:30:33 PM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance has been reviewed by another TOP crypto YouTube influencer (Verified account by YouTube with over 157k+ subscribers)

Check the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLn5qHAPmY

🔥Let’s support the project by liking, commenting and sharing the video, Moon bear family!
Well, it's true being reviewed by crypto youtube influencer, it's good to see the video and getting a good reaction from the audience so far.
Already viewed by 29k user and also get 1.3K likes, freaking good to me..
What I can think is, that must have cost a lot of money to hire him to do this with the best of his ability, quite enough to make the response that this project is well funded.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 03:05:34 PM

Firstly, we haven’t made this decision based on our own feelings or assumptions; we have asked and received suggestions from our community about our current tokenomics and future plans. After that, we have made deep research on what has been working the most and we have prepared the new tokenomics plan that has been added to our whitepaper and approved by them, which is why now we are going to implement the changes.

Can you please point us out to where this asked and suggested from your community happened? I asked because I raked through your TG and find no discussion about change in reward allocation at all.

Secondly, the main concept of our project is to be a serious and long-term platform like HEX and Axion, that’s why we have decided to concentrate all the benefits around our staking platform.

Ok, now where on earth do you get fund for manual buyback from? You're not selling or getting involved in any activity that generates income to perform a manual buyback.

Again, can you shows the newest token allocation? You don't even need to be fancy with graph etc. Simple numbers and percentage typed on this thread is sufficient to help me better understand your situation.

Let me answer your questions:

Can you please point us out to where this asked and suggested from your community happened? I asked because I raked through your TG and find no discussion about change in reward allocation at all. - We have asked our top holders community in Discord, not in Telegram.

Ok, now where on earth do you get fund for manual buyback from? You're not selling or getting involved in any activity that generates income to perform a manual buyback. - We have a marketing wallet that is funded by each sell and we have decided to use part of the money for manual buybacks. We have also used some of the funds from the public sale to buy some MBF tokens that have been added to our staking pool.

Again, can you shows the newest token allocation? You don't even need to be fancy with graph etc. Simple numbers and percentage typed on this thread is sufficient to help me better understand your situation. - There is no new token allocation at the moment, only the one that you see on the website and the current thread because the staking platform is not live yet. The changes in tokenomics will be in place when we launch the platform.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:40:40 PM

With your... unique way to reply me, I'll color code the sentences so anyone following will be able to understand easier. Red is me and blue is you.

Can you please point us out to where this asked and suggested from your community happened? I asked because I raked through your TG and find no discussion about change in reward allocation at all.- We have asked our top holders community in Discord, not in Telegram.

Congratulation, you're the first project that successfully made me use discord to broaden my DD. As I am rather new to discord and probably will still have to familiarize myself with the UI, please send us screenshot of this discussion, or point me out to the date where this conversation happened so I can read them myself. Why I'm so privy about this issues? Two things:

1. The difference between the old tokenomy and the new ones lies on the staking program, which was not on the first tokenomy, and you claimed that the change were made by discussion with your community, that is not on tg but on discord, while jumping to earliest day of your discord creation informed me that one day after its creation (with no visible chat of said discussion in between) you announced the staking program, I think it's justified if people wondered where and who exactly pushed this decision.

2. Let's assume you do follow your (as per your words) community advise, these "community" are your top holders? It might be wise to inform people that at the point, you're doing a sale through whitelist and (disregarding if they're real user or just a shill accounts) many users from the community regretted that they're didn't get whitelisted and unable to hold. This means your top holders are the ones that managed to be whitelisted, which was chosen randomly. How are they represent the "community"? Does this means you didn't consider the opinion of those unlucky that they can't participate on whitelist and therefore unable to be a "top holders", and also, you didn't involve "other" part of the community (the small holders and those not lucky enough to be whitelisted)? How about those on tg? Their opinion didn't count toward the consideration? Because if they are, then the discussion should happen on as many channel as you have instead of just discord, and limited to the "top holders". Or, you can say that your decision to change the tokenomy is not based on your community interest, but rather limited to your top holders, but of course then it'll made us questions the legitimacy and accuracy of your past and future statements

Ok, now where on earth do you get fund for manual buyback from? You're not selling or getting involved in any activity that generates income to perform a manual buyback. - We have a marketing wallet that is funded by each sell and we have decided to use part of the money for manual buybacks. We have also used some of the funds from the public sale to buy some MBF tokens that have been added to our staking pool.

Oh lord, I really hope you didn't say this. Amuse me, how many percentage of token sold were allocated for "marketing wallet" and how much currently available on this wallet? Oh, this reminds me that I wanted to ask, where is your token sale allocation information? I can only see the tokenomy, but not the token allocation. Were this indisclosible? If you're confused, I'm referring to the section that inform readers this percentage of token is used for what and that percentage is for that,

Again, can you shows the newest token allocation? You don't even need to be fancy with graph etc. Simple numbers and percentage typed on this thread is sufficient to help me better understand your situation. - There is no new token allocation at the moment, only the one that you see on the website and the current thread because the staking platform is not live yet. The changes in tokenomics will be in place when we launch the platform.

Just to be sure, again, the difference between the old tokenomy were the allocation of token gathered from sell-fee, the staking program, and the reflection? And you're currently don't have a number for your newest tokenomy? So there is a third tokenomy after these two? Or you're just simply forgot that you had them all this time on your litepaper?

Well, it's true being reviewed by crypto youtube influencer, it's good to see the video and getting a good reaction from the audience so far.
What I can think is, that must have cost a lot of money to hire him to do this with the best of his ability, quite enough to make the response that this project is well funded.

Well I didn't watch the video, but if you have and you're impressed with what you saw so much that you think it is freaking good, then let's hope I was wrong and he did a small DD before accepting any project instead of just accepting and promoting and shilling whoever pay him, because from what I currently get, it's not good.
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:48:12 AM

With your... unique way to reply me, I'll color code the sentences so anyone following will be able to understand easier. Red is me and blue is you.

Can you please point us out to where this asked and suggested from your community happened? I asked because I raked through your TG and find no discussion about change in reward allocation at all.- We have asked our top holders community in Discord, not in Telegram.

Congratulation, you're the first project that successfully made me use discord to broaden my DD. As I am rather new to discord and probably will still have to familiarize myself with the UI, please send us screenshot of this discussion, or point me out to the date where this conversation happened so I can read them myself. Why I'm so privy about this issues? Two things:

1. The difference between the old tokenomy and the new ones lies on the staking program, which was not on the first tokenomy, and you claimed that the change were made by discussion with your community, that is not on tg but on discord, while jumping to earliest day of your discord creation informed me that one day after its creation (with no visible chat of said discussion in between) you announced the staking program, I think it's justified if people wondered where and who exactly pushed this decision.

2. Let's assume you do follow your (as per your words) community advise, these "community" are your top holders? It might be wise to inform people that at the point, you're doing a sale through whitelist and (disregarding if they're real user or just a shill accounts) many users from the community regretted that they're didn't get whitelisted and unable to hold. This means your top holders are the ones that managed to be whitelisted, which was chosen randomly. How are they represent the "community"? Does this means you didn't consider the opinion of those unlucky that they can't participate on whitelist and therefore unable to be a "top holders", and also, you didn't involve "other" part of the community (the small holders and those not lucky enough to be whitelisted)? How about those on tg? Their opinion didn't count toward the consideration? Because if they are, then the discussion should happen on as many channel as you have instead of just discord, and limited to the "top holders". Or, you can say that your decision to change the tokenomy is not based on your community interest, but rather limited to your top holders, but of course then it'll made us questions the legitimacy and accuracy of your past and future statements

Oh lord, I really hope you didn't say this. Amuse me, how many percentage of token sold were allocated for "marketing wallet" and how much currently available on this wallet? Oh, this reminds me that I wanted to ask, where is your token sale allocation information? I can only see the tokenomy, but not the token allocation. Were this indisclosible? If you're confused, I'm referring to the section that inform readers this percentage of token is used for what and that percentage is for that,

Just to be sure, again, the difference between the old tokenomy were the allocation of token gathered from sell-fee, the staking program, and the reflection? And you're currently don't have a number for your newest tokenomy? So there is a third tokenomy after these two? Or you're just simply forgot that you had them all this time on your litepaper?

Well I didn't watch the video, but if you have and you're impressed with what you saw so much that you think it is freaking good, then let's hope I was wrong and he did a small DD before accepting any project instead of just accepting and promoting and shilling whoever pay him, because from what I currently get, it's not good.

Okay, so let me answer your questions:

First of all, the staking platform is something that we have said that we will do since the beginning of the project, it has always been and it will always be one of our main products. There hasn’t been any discussion about having it or not having it, the discussion has happened around our current tokenomics and ways to improve them. 

Honestly, the changes haven’t been made yet and our whitepaper has been published and announced weeks ago and we haven’t received even one complaint about our new tokenomics. And we still haven’t even implemented the new tokenomics, so if the current investors or community members have any worries about them, they are free to share them but based on our research this change is in their best interest. Furthermore, as you can see we have even reduced our team percentage and increased the rewards for the stakers, so we can attract more of them, which should be beneficial for all investors. This should make it abundantly clear that we are prioritising our investors and trying to improve our chances of success.

As you probably know the most important things for one project are liquidity, developments, and marketing. That’s why we have allocated our tokens to these three buckets. When people have invested in the public sale of our project, they have put their trust in us that we will make the best possible decision on how to spend the tokens which is in their best interest. We have enough budget to deliver what we have promised and promote the token so we can continue to allow for healthy growth of our price.

No, the changes are more than that, but I will leave them to you to find them! Smiley As I have already told you, we currently do not have any new tokenomics and the allocation of funds is described on our website and in our whitepaper. To summarise, the current tokenomics that are in our contract are the ones that you can see on the website and those that you see on the whitepaper will be live when the staking platform is live.

Note: I have spent a lot of time answering your questions, so I will not be responding further on this thread. If you would like to stay up to date with our project please join our Telegram to monitor our progress: https://click.moonbear.finance/telegram
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 04:30:20 PM

First of all, the staking platform is something that we have said that we will do since the beginning of the project, it has always been and it will always be one of our main products. There hasn’t been any discussion about having it or not having it, the discussion has happened around our current tokenomics and ways to improve them.  

Honestly, the changes haven’t been made yet and our whitepaper has been published and announced weeks ago and we haven’t received even one complaint about our new tokenomics. And we still haven’t even implemented the new tokenomics, so if the current investors or community members have any worries about them, they are free to share them but based on our research this change is in their best interest. Furthermore, as you can see we have even reduced our team percentage and increased the rewards for the stakers, so we can attract more of them, which should be beneficial for all investors. This should make it abundantly clear that we are prioritising our investors and trying to improve our chances of success.

Ok, so the discussion is about your token allocation. The problem still same: show us the screenshot of this self-acclaimed discussion.

As you probably know the most important things for one project are liquidity, developments, and marketing. That’s why we have allocated our tokens to these three buckets. When people have invested in the public sale of our project, they have put their trust in us that we will make the best possible decision on how to spend the tokens which is in their best interest. We have enough budget to deliver what we have promised and promote the token so we can continue to allow for healthy growth of our price.

No, the changes are more than that, but I will leave them to you to find them! Smiley As I have already told you, we currently do not have any new tokenomics and the allocation of funds is described on our website and in our whitepaper. To summarise, the current tokenomics that are in our contract are the ones that you can see on the website and those that you see on the whitepaper will be live when the staking platform is live.

Ok, I'll make do with the current available info. So let's say, from every token sold:

33.33% will be added to LP (this is different from the 1% token added to LP that's generated from transaction fee)
33.33% is for development
33.34% for marketing, from which you use the token to initiate a manual buyback, 33.34% from 500 trillion MBF is 166.7 trillion, with current rate is around 458 BNB, equals to 218,250ish of USD, this is assuming every single token is sold on sale. I don't know how much is actually sold, but for the sake of assumption let's be positive and say everything is sold.

Back in August, you initiate a buyback, allocating 50,000 usd and managed to buyback 40,000 usd worth of mbf. And then there was this youtube influencer who impressed @mandor so much, which I think wouldn't be for a penny, but I also won't assume how much they're paid. So...

Question: when the funds in marketing reservoir runs out because of the manual buyback, what'll you do, then?

Note: I have spent a lot of time answering your questions, so I will not be responding further on this thread. If you would like to stay up to date with our project please join our Telegram to monitor our progress: https://click.moonbear.finance/telegram

Translation: oh shit, if I keep answering, I'll be exposed and the community will see my true face. Better move his nosy questions somewhere private and controllable.

And, anyone who reads this thread, let this answer be a reference of what you'll about to put your money to: an evasive team with unclear statements.
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:15:10 PM

Ok, so the discussion is about your token allocation. The problem still same: show us the screenshot of this self-acclaimed discussion.

Ok, I'll make do with the current available info. So let's say, from every token sold:

33.33% will be added to LP (this is different from the 1% token added to LP that's generated from transaction fee)
33.33% is for development
33.34% for marketing, from which you use the token to initiate a manual buyback, 33.34% from 500 trillion MBF is 166.7 trillion, with current rate is around 458 BNB, equals to 218,250ish of USD, this is assuming every single token is sold on sale. I don't know how much is actually sold, but for the sake of assumption let's be positive and say everything is sold.

Back in August, you initiate a buyback, allocating 50,000 usd and managed to buyback 40,000 usd worth of mbf. And then there was this youtube influencer who impressed @mandor so much, which I think wouldn't be for a penny, but I also won't assume how much they're paid. So...

Question: when the funds in marketing reservoir runs out because of the manual buyback, what'll you do, then?

Translation: oh shit, if I keep answering, I'll be exposed and the community will see my true face. Better move his nosy questions somewhere private and controllable.

And, anyone who reads this thread, let this answer be a reference of what you'll about to put your money to: an evasive team with unclear statements.

After all these hours that I have spent answering your questions, are you really still trying to say that our team is evasive? We have nothing to hide at all; come and join our Telegram or Discord community and see why people are behind us and believe in our vision. Both of these platforms are even less ‘private and controllable’ than this forum, so you shouldn’t be worried about that!

See you there, Miiike!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 03:31:59 PM

After all these hours that I have spent answering your questions, are you really still trying to say that our team is evasive? We have nothing to hide at all; come and join our Telegram or Discord community and see why people are behind us and believe in our vision. Both of these platforms are even less ‘private and controllable’ than this forum, so you shouldn’t be worried about that!

See you there, Miiike!

Well, you spent hours constantly answering my questions with one statement that contradict the next statement, and up to this second, you still haven't provide the proof that a crucial matter as changing your tokenomy is the result of a discussion with your community (which later stated to happen only on discord, and later to be happen only with top holders) and not you do whatever you want to do as you see them fit.

For the matter of "private and controllable" how on earth does this forum deemed as more private and controllable compared to discord and tg? For the matter of private in sense where everyone can access the materials and discussion, this forum enables anyone with a web browser (which inarguably are more than people who has tg and/or discord) to access them, and it's not a secret that this forum is one of the places people are going to look for when they wanted to know about a project in crypto, while tg and discord requires you to sign up before you can join a channel. For the matter of controllable, how does this forum is more controllable? A TG group admin can easily delete a statement or chat made by anyone thay they didn't favor. This forum? Everything is archived. You can't deny a statement you made or change later.

So yes, let's continue on this thread, we can start with what you're dued for a while now: the proof of discussion.
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 10:40:49 AM

Hello, Moon Bears! 🌕 🐻

It's finally time... the MBF team would like to announce the official release date and time for our staking platform! 🚀 We have spent months working, building, and testing to produce a platform that we are confident will provide astounding rewards and allow us to continue to build and grow! 💵🌳

The release date will be: Monday 15th @ 22:00 UTC — mark it on your calendars! 📅

Countdown timer: https://click.moonbear.finance/staking-countdown ⏲️

We have put together an extensive marketing plan starting right now – we will share the details soon so stay tuned! 👀

Now is the best time to fill your bags with $MBF and prepare for staking – we expect a lot of price movement due to our revolutionary new staking platform that we are introducing! Never before has a token combined deflationary tokenomics with ‘longer pays better’ staking rewards 🔥

NOTE: There will be a BIG reward pool at launch for all holders that stake within the first 72 hours (more info about this soon)! 🤑
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 11:25:17 AM

🚀 Shilling Contest: $1000 Prize Pool! 🚀

🌕Hello, Moon bears! 🐻

We've started to roll out our marketing campaign for our upcoming staking platform; and you can help! 🔥

We're releasing a Spread the Word incentive to all members, as follows:

✍️Share the word to your friends on socials or spread the word around telegrams and discords. Let everyone know about Moonbear.finance and our upcoming revolutionary staking platform! 📈

You can do this with Twitter posts, Telegram posts, social posts, anything you feel will help! The event will last for 7 days from now, ending on 14/11 with the winners being announced on 15/11! 🚀

💸$1000 prize pool 💸

1st $500
2nd $300
3rd $100 in BUSD
. 😈

On top of that, everyone who joins and shares the project for at least 3 of the 7 days will be entitled to $10 MBF! 🤑

To participate, join the TG: https://t.me/joinchat/nxwu8GmphXVlMzZh 👀

We'll need to see proof of the work, so join the above TG to share it. Posts that generate the most traction will be likely to win the prize pool. Contact @Makhnovshchina on Telegram for more details!

🔥Good luck! 🔥
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:26:59 AM

🔥Moonbear.Finance has been featured on Yahoo Finance.🔥

Check the article here ➡️ https://finance.yahoo.com/news/moonbear-finance-mbf-revolutionary-reflection-175200544.html?.tsrc=fin-srch
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 09:03:34 AM

Attention, Moon bears!!

We are extremely pleased to present to you our, now live, staking platform!

The maximum stake day is 3333 days, with the minimum stake day being 7. The amount of staking rewards you will receive is dependent on your share rate. The more $MBF you stake, and for longer, the more rewards you will accrue!

Also, those who stake within the first three days will be entitled to an enormous reward pool of $150k! Make sure to spread the word and stake!

We've opened staking with 1bn MBF (~$2.5k) and 1k BUSD in today's reward pool

You can find the staking platform here: https://stake.moonbear.finance/

You can see how to stake step by step here: https://youtu.be/-66YAAhy4xQ

We hope our new staking platform will meet your expectations!
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 01:09:28 PM

🐻203 BILLION STAKED🐻

🎉We are starting the day with:

🔥203 Billion $MBF staked!
🔥20.52% of the Total Supply Staked!
🔥~$471,340 Staked

Stake your $MBF here - stake.moonbear.finance
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:53:36 AM

🐻Transitioning To BUSD/MBF Pair🐻

Hello, Moon bears,

💪 Due to some recent events we have decided to take some affirmative action which we believe will be in the best interest of the project and our community.

👊 As of now, we have transitioned all of our PancakeSwap liquidity to a BUSD pair and to show faith in our community and holders, we have added the new liquidity at a price of $0.0000015 per MBF.

We believe that price stability and ‘bear resistance’ is critical to the success of our project long term and we believe that this is a suitable time to make the transition. While we have benefited from the positive price impact of BNB in the past, we have also become frustrated with the lack of control over our price movement because of it and some of the resulting confusion that it has caused. Now tied to BUSD, we will be fully in control of our destiny!

New BUSD liquidity locked: https://www.team.finance/view-coin/0xe2997ae926C7a76aF782923a7fEf89f36d86C98F?name=MoonBear.finance&symbol=MBF

Defined Chart: https://www.defined.fi/bsc/0x3b90e710cb33181665b63d34f22b00b29318cb6d?cache=8c497

We have submitted the pair changes to CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap although it may take a few days to reflect the changes. The liquidity has already been transitioned and you can now buy MBF with the BUSD pair right away! 🔥

— — — — — — — — — —
Update:

The BUSD/MBF pair has been added to CoinMarketCap!
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 02:29:38 PM

🐻Attention Moon bears! 🐻

We will be listing on a new exchange as of tomorrow!

🎉 Tokpie, which has a 24h Trading Volume of $307,716,717 will be listing our MBF/USDT pair alongside their own marketing campaign

Tokpie is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange located in Hong Kong. There are 96 coins and 180 trading pairs on the exchange. This will further aid us in our push into Asia!

🔥 We're excited to keep growing and expanding Moonbear.finance and feel this is another strong push to increase our holders and get more eyes on the project!

You can find Tokpie on Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/tokpie

Follow them here: https://twitter.com/tokpie_io
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 03:28:34 PM

🐻Rewards Announcement🐻

Dear Moon bears,

⏰ The time has come! As of January 1st, 2022 we have manually distributed all the staking rewards! From now on things will be different.

🎉 All staking rewards will be automatically distributed every 8 hours if we have generated at least $500 in fees!

🙌 We truly appreciate your patience and understanding! The automatic distribution is already LIVE so if there are enough fees you will see them on your staking account.

📖 Let the new page of MBF staking begins!
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 05:12:12 PM

🐻More great news for MoonBear Finance🐻

MBF has been listed on two popular cryptocurrency trackers:

🔥Coincodex (2,4 million average visits per month) - https://coincodex.com/crypto/moonbear-finance/
🔥Coincheckup (524k average visits per month) - https://coincheckup.com/coins/moonbear-finance

🚀 Now MBF can be found by many more investors.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: