Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🐻Moonbear.Finance($MBF) - Accumulate wealth even in a bear market  (Read 366 times)
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 02:23:27 PM

MoonBear.Finance has built a token ($MBF) that draws on successful practices from projects like HEX, Axion, SafeMoon and EverRise. Moreover, MoonBear.Finance has incorporated additional features that help investors to earn even more. Beyond that, the MoonBear.Finance project is the first of its kind – designed to be sustainable and even resilient in a bear market.

- Listed on Pancakeswap
- Listed on LBank
- Triple Staking Rewards (coming this fall)
- NFT Marketplace (coming this fall)
- Fully audited - twice!
- Listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko in less than 24 hours.

You can SWAP your $BNB for $MBF here - https://click.moonbear.finance/3m5evml

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dextrust_Defi

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 02:41:13 PM

brand new member!

Doesn't look professional at all. Also, move your thread to Tokens (Altcoins)

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:49:51 PM

brand new member!

Doesn't look professional at all. Also, move your thread to Tokens (Altcoins)

No problem with being a  brand new member, he has his copper membership already. By the way, his ANN is better than most actually. Some are just posting few lines of texts for their ANN.  But I do agree that he needs to move this to Tokens section - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0.

@OP, what do you mean by triple staking rewards? Does it mean, the staking will give you 3 different alts? And what are they?
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 11:10:32 AM

Thanks for the suggestion and for the questions, tippytoes. I have moved the thread.

Triple staking rewards mean that there are three types of rewards that you may earn. First will be our BuyBack rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be transferred as $MBF token to the staking reward pool - these rewards are redeemable when a holder's stake(s) mature; second will be our Stable rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be converted to stable $BUSD rewards and made available to stakers pro-rata to their share of the staking pool - these rewards are ‘liquid ‘ and can be claimed at any time by stakers without any limitations; and the third are our Quarterly Bear Pay Days (BPDs) - each quarter, a large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’ (BPD). This is inspired by HEX who had a one time big pay day, and Axion who have yearly big pay days. The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. Eligibility for BPDs will be based on the length of your stake up until the date of the BPD, so staking right before cannot be gamed.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 03:53:24 PM

what's the token address?
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 11:05:52 AM

what's the token address?

Thank you for your question. Here it is - 0xe2997ae926c7a76af782923a7fef89f36d86c98f
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 04:29:11 PM

Why do I have this strongly eerie feeling that I've read your thread some good days ago? And I'm not talking about this old one, I feels like I've read those silly names of team one or two weeks ago. Just to appease my curiosity, how many thread do you have before this?

And moving to another matter, just to be sure we are on the same page, I'm trying to match your post I quote below with a lot of snip and a little modification (without changing the wording and their essence) for an easier read, with the tokenomy image from your post I quote below it:

(Snip)
First will be our BuyBack rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be transferred as $MBF token to the staking reward pool - (snip)

Stable rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be converted to stable $BUSD rewards and made available to stakers pro-rata to their share of the staking pool (snip)

The third are our Quarterly Bear Pay Days (BPDs) - each quarter, a large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’ (BPD). (snip) The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. (snip)

The buyback reward from your first post (the image) is 2%, and later on you said it's 3%. The burn reward on the image is 2%, but you said on the image above it (not quoted in order to keep this post for being too crowded with image), you say you didn't burn, but instead you'll turn them into the staking reward pool, so how many % of staking reward, where from, and in what form of currency/token are they? None of your numbers and statements matches each others.

To make things less (although it's ironically more suitable if we say "more") complicated, please tell us, by your definition, what's the difference between:
1. burn and buyback, given no token will be burned
2. Holders and rewards, given the rewards are all given to the holders, thanks to no-burn-but-instead-we-will-turn-to-staking-reward-pool
3. Burn, buyback, holders, and rewards, given all of those things are put into one same pool of... reward.

Lastly, where on earth does the BPD come from? None of the percentage on those 18% acquired from selling activity are stated to be allocated for the pay day, and boom, suddenly you reward holders with large amount of token.
Legit_Alt+

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:12:12 AM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance has been added in the list of weekly top projects.

You can see the list here - https://twitter.com/CaptainsCryptos/status/1445668085227155462

🔥 Go and write something nice about $MBF.

Let’s go, Moon bears…
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:20:48 PM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance has been added in the list of weekly top projects.

You can see the list here - https://twitter.com/CaptainsCryptos/status/1445668085227155462

🔥 Go and write something nice about $MBF.

Let’s go, Moon bears…

As you're the previous poster of their ann before you deleted it due to them having their own ann thread, and seeing you're still announcing for them, I assume you're still with them, be it their team or hired to market them. Can you please answer my question above?
polarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:06:19 PM

Why do I have this strongly eerie feeling that I've read your thread some good days ago? And I'm not talking about this old one, I feels like I've read those silly names of team one or two weeks ago. Just to appease my curiosity, how many thread do you have before this?

And moving to another matter, just to be sure we are on the same page, I'm trying to match your post I quote below with a lot of snip and a little modification (without changing the wording and their essence) for an easier read, with the tokenomy image from your post I quote below it:

(Snip)
First will be our BuyBack rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be transferred as $MBF token to the staking reward pool - (snip)

Stable rewards - from each and every sell transaction, 3% of the sale amount will be converted to stable $BUSD rewards and made available to stakers pro-rata to their share of the staking pool (snip)

The third are our Quarterly Bear Pay Days (BPDs) - each quarter, a large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’ (BPD). (snip) The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. (snip)

The buyback reward from your first post (the image) is 2%, and later on you said it's 3%. The burn reward on the image is 2%, but you said on the image above it (not quoted in order to keep this post for being too crowded with image), you say you didn't burn, but instead you'll turn them into the staking reward pool, so how many % of staking reward, where from, and in what form of currency/token are they? None of your numbers and statements matches each others.

To make things less (although it's ironically more suitable if we say "more") complicated, please tell us, by your definition, what's the difference between:
1. burn and buyback, given no token will be burned
2. Holders and rewards, given the rewards are all given to the holders, thanks to no-burn-but-instead-we-will-turn-to-staking-reward-pool
3. Burn, buyback, holders, and rewards, given all of those things are put into one same pool of... reward.

Lastly, where on earth does the BPD come from? None of the percentage on those 18% acquired from selling activity are stated to be allocated for the pay day, and boom, suddenly you reward holders with large amount of token.

Hello and thank you for your questions. First of all, this is my first thread and you can probably check my history to see this.

About your concerns:

- I am happy that you have had the chance to read the thread carefully and my reply too. And I definitely admit that there is a difference between the image and my reply. The reason for that is that our contract is currently having the tokenomics that you see on the image, but as soon as we launch our staking platform we will change them to the new ones that you have noticed in my reply. The reason for that change is to stimulate more people to join our staking platform due to the big rewards that they will potentially get.

- About your burn question; yes, we do not burn the buyback rewards like other projects, because we believe that these burns don’t give the effect that most investors expect and it just affects the project in a negative way on a long-term basis. That’s why we have decided to boost our investors by giving them the opportunity to earn bigger rewards. And the rewards from the burns will be only in our native currency which is $MBF. That said, we do have a small burn % on each sell transaction which is currently 2%, and will be moving to 3% after our staking launch, so we maintain our currency as deflationary.

- Let’s talk about differences - the difference between burn and buyback is in the frequency and way of happening. Both are happening almost at the same time, but from time to time we will do bigger manual buybacks in order to increase the amount of rewards for our staking pool.

- Let’s talk about the BPD and where it is coming from - I have already answered this in my previous reply, but let me paste it for you here: “The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties.”

I hope that this answers all your questions. If I have missed something, let me know, and will answer it for you ASAP. Thanks again for your attention and time.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 09:54:56 AM

Hello and thank you for your questions. First of all, this is my first thread and you can probably check my history to see this.

About your concerns:

- I am happy that you have had the chance to read the thread carefully and my reply too. And I definitely admit that there is a difference between the image and my reply. The reason for that is that our contract is currently having the tokenomics that you see on the image, but as soon as we launch our staking platform we will change them to the new ones that you have noticed in my reply. The reason for that change is to stimulate more people to join our staking platform due to the big rewards that they will potentially get.

- About your burn question; yes, we do not burn the buyback rewards like other projects, because we believe that these burns don’t give the effect that most investors expect and it just affects the project in a negative way on a long-term basis. That’s why we have decided to boost our investors by giving them the opportunity to earn bigger rewards. And the rewards from the burns will be only in our native currency which is $MBF. That said, we do have a small burn % on each sell transaction which is currently 2%, and will be moving to 3% after our staking launch, so we maintain our currency as deflationary.

- Let’s talk about differences - the difference between burn and buyback is in the frequency and way of happening. Both are happening almost at the same time, but from time to time we will do bigger manual buybacks in order to increase the amount of rewards for our staking pool.

- Let’s talk about the BPD and where it is coming from - I have already answered this in my previous reply, but let me paste it for you here: “The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties.”

I hope that this answers all your questions. If I have missed something, let me know, and will answer it for you ASAP. Thanks again for your attention and time.

Let's see if I get this correctly.

After you propose the idea and "submitted" the tokenomy details, you decided it's not well suited to the project stakeholders, so you change the entire tokenomy because you think it'll be more appealing to the token holders due to the larger percentage they'll get on each transaction happens?

Based on your "old" tokenomy, holders will get these benefits: rewards, holders, burns, buyback (with the last two explained as a similar thing, with difference lies on the frequency and the form of the token given to the holders). By these calculation, they'll get 3%+2%+2%+2%, 9% from each tx happened

Based on your new tokenomy, holders will get these benefits: buyback, stable, and BPD with unknown percentage, which happen annually instead of on every time a tx happen. So, they'll get 3%+3%, 6%.

How is this bigger and appealing?

Next, about the BPD. Yes I'm aware you've wrote where it supposed to come from on your post that I quoted, the question is from where, as in from which allocation? None of the percentage given by you state there's any allocation reserved for BPD.

With (kinda surprising) recent development that you've made a decision to change your tokenomy, I think maybe it'll be better if you show us your latest details for tokenomy (and we'll pray to god you'll never change them again in the coming days). It'll clear several confusion.
Legit_Alt+

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:34:17 AM

🚀MoonBearketing News🚀

Moonbear.Finance is getting popular with every single day. Two big authoritative medias have mentioned $MBF:

🔥 https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/moonbearfinance-token-accumulates-wealth-even-in-a-bear-market-2021-10-04

🔥 https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/moonbear-finance-token-accumulates-wealth-even-in-a-bear-market?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_WZjk7mMMb.7gTltnIdrdC_kV02iwlqSQh1c7fsUCo0Q-1633378156-0-gqNtZGzNAmWjcnBszQuR

P.S. If you haven’t voted for $MBF on LBank's contest, please do it ASAP!
3Dcryptoz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:19:54 PM

moonBear will hold weekly lotteries with big prizes for the winners. We believe this is a far more effective and exciting proposition than auctions, as it will still encourage buy pressure on the underlying token.
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:25:42 PM

As the final piece of the puzzle to our staking layer, moonBear will instrument some more advanced
staking functionality to make us competitive with some other platforms. This will include:
- Renaming of stakes
- Transferring of stakes
- Splitting of stakes
- Scraping of stakes
- Auto-restaking of stakes
- Collateralized loans against stakes
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:29:46 PM

Moonbear team have realise that in order for stakers to have confidence in our platform, it wouldn’t be fair for stakers to lose some of their gains by selling after staking, so in order to optimise this they intend to make sellers exempt from our sell side tax for any amounts and interest earned through staking a minimum of 30 days.
3Dcryptoz

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:33:20 PM

Moonbear team have realise that in order for stakers to have confidence in our platform, it wouldn’t be fair for stakers to lose some of their gains by selling after staking, so in order to optimise this they intend to make sellers exempt from our sell side tax for any amounts and interest earned through staking a minimum of 30 days.

In order to enhance the rewards to our community, we will launch a totally proprietary APY %  booster engine. Essentially, this will work by dynamically minting and/or burning a certain amount of MBF based on the circulating supply of the token (i.e. taking into account the active stakes and when they mature).
Supremestar

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:42:17 PM

In order to enhance the rewards to our community, we will launch a totally proprietary APY %  booster engine. Essentially, this will work by dynamically minting and/or burning a certain amount of MBF based on the circulating supply of the token (i.e. taking into account the active stakes and when they mature).

Yes, but it like the exact level of inflation is yet to be determined, as they have said that it likely be based on a sophisticated machine learning algorithm.
3Dcryptoz

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:45:08 PM

Yes, but it like the exact level of inflation is yet to be determined, as they have said that it likely be based on a sophisticated machine learning algorithm.

I believe after this feature of the platform is released, the base level of APY % will come from token minting, as the BPDs will be funded by the early unstake penalties and sell-side taxes.
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:48:19 PM

A large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’(BPD). This is inspired by HEX who had a one time big pay day, and Axion who have yearly big pay days.
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:52:22 PM

A large amount of tokens are rewarded to stakes through a ‘Bear Pay Day’(BPD). This is inspired by HEX who had a one time big pay day, and Axion who have yearly big pay days.

The BPD tokens will come from the buybacks that occur during token sells, and early unstake penalties. The dates of the BPDs will be March 25th, June 25th, September 25th, December 25th and will continue to occur indefinitely.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: