Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: centraw.com -- new socially driven exchange service  (Read 1875 times)
Stn (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 01:31:51 PM

Dear Folks,

I would like to introduce you new project www.centraw.com

It is Bitcoin exchange service to/from fiat money or any other existing e-currency. Unlike usual exchangers whose areal limited to one country in Centraw it will be no boarders as soon as any private person can join and became exchanger covering some locality. You know it is usually very easy and fast to wire money within one bank or one clearing district/country or may be use any other local money transfer system (think postal order or kind local Western Union alternative).

Of course the idea is not absolutely new. There are places where one can browse through private Bitcoin offers. The difference of www.centraw.com is that you have minimal risk and don't have to think would you trust the guy on other end. You probably won't even know who was there and never exchange any words. (Yeah, such bizarre social network!)

The agenda behind www.centraw.com is to bring Bitcoin closer to lay Internet people, to simplify and cheapen funding and withdrawal operations. Altogether it should lead to better popularity of Bitcoin.

Please excuse any possible hiccups as software is new and need to be polished. Support will be of course provided. Also more features to come later. If you decide to sign up submit your cellphone number to experience Centraw feeling.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogisland

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 03:20:16 PM

I like the idea of what you're trying to do with centraw. I'm going to give you some feedback and I hope you take it constructively as it might come across as being negative.

1. Remove the adverts (adsense ?). It makes the site look unprofessional.
2. Consider adding screenshots so people can see how the service would work before signing up.
3. Funding page, you have only one market maker at the moment. I think you need to do some legwork and contact people directly to be market makers for you.
4. Credibility, how can I trust your market makers to not run off with my money, I think you need to address that issue right on the front page.

Hope this helps.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 07:15:03 AM

Trying to buy some Bitcoins and I got:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i' in /home/centraw/www/notify-class.mod.php on line 9

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i' in /home/centraw/www/notify-class.mod.php on line 9

Best,
Thiago
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 07:25:40 AM

To verify my email:

http://www.centraw.com/?page=verify&item=email

Page "verify" is not found

:-/
Stn (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2012, 07:57:58 AM

It looks like memory failure glitch or so. Shall you just try again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: