Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] GainPool-Redefining Decentralized Investing!  (Read 557 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GainPool_Labs (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 04:23:23 PM

Wink A Cross-Chain Gateway to Launchpads and Projects Private Rounds with Guaranteed Allocation, and a Unique Distribution Model Wink
About GainPool
GainPool Aims to Provide Fair Access to early on projects for the community through In-house Mechanisms. We aim to achieve this by Reinventing the Modus Operandi for Decentralized Investing

With Direct Means Of Participation, GainPool Acts As A Risk Mitigator and Bridges The Early Stage Investing Hiatus That Exist.
Access To Seed Rounds
Access To Private Sales
Strategic Rounds/Alliances

With Indirect Means Of Participation, GainPool Acts As A Locum In 3rd Party Launchpads. GainPool aggregates launchpads and participate in their IDOs/TGEs.
Access To Launchpads-Private
Access To Launchpads-Public

Token Economy
GAIN Total Supply 20M
Private Sales/Public
45%

Reward-LP/Airdrop
12%

Team & Advisor
15%

Reserve/Treasury
12%

Liquidity/Market Making
4%

Partnerships & Ecosystem Dev’t
12%

Governance and decisions on GainPool ecosystem are facilitated by the $GAIN token. Token holders will be able to vote on ecosystem integration, vetting processes, and decide on different chains to be integrated into the protocol.

$GAIN holders depending on their tier level, gets a guaranteed allocation for any participation.
$GAIN holders can stake and or provide liquidity to the network and earn more $GAIN tokens.
$GAIN holders will be able to participate in the governance to effect a major change.

Unlike many similar platforms, GainPool leverages in-house mechanism protocol to provide a guaranteed allocation with minimum staking cost. With GainPool, the focus on WORTH of $GAIN token not the AMOUNT or the QUANTITY. At any time, hold 1000 USDC worth of $GAIN token to get a guaranteed allocation.

To make sure GainPool understand the territory compliances, one of the knowledgeable, experienced, and reputable Legal Expert/Partner has been retained to navigate the project through various legal landscape.

Main links:
https://medium.com/gainpool
https://twitter.com/GainPool
https://www.linkedin.com/company/gainpool/
https://github.com/GainPool
https://t.me/GainPoolcommunity
https://gainpool.io/index.php/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abtronteamfi

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 02:14:04 PM

I see that your goals will be very useful for many if you achieve them, by the way, is this a new project?
AnthonyEdwar_Stark

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 03:50:06 PM

Is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?
bnr68

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:17:06 AM

Is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?

I think so, because I follow their social networks and see that their team is cohesive
key390218

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:50:09 AM

I hope that this project is safe enough and there are minimal risks as you wrote, now many projects are not safe and you can lose your advantages, so it's better to make sure of this right away

I agree that basically the safety of the project depends on how strong the foundations of the project are.
MitsukoGalstian

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 12:43:53 AM

Do you have any plans to attract non-crypto investors to your project because it is the success of a project to get more investors who are still not in the crypto world?
abtronteamfi

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:01:30 AM

Will I be able to comprehend this platform because I'm new to investing and don't have much experience?
inikclutis

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 07:53:46 AM

Could you please share the project roadmap and tell us a little about your intentions for 2021 and 2022?
lekhanh9696

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:48:27 AM

Have you lately started a new partnership? And what is the project's benefit from this collaboration?
key390218

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:43:54 AM

What role does the community play in your project? And How can we participate or assist in the distribution of tokens for the project's development?
outwater6

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:28:48 AM

Do you have any plans to attract non-crypto investors to your project because it is the success of a project to get more investors who are still not in the crypto world?

Why should they do this if this project is related to cryptocurrency, I think that this is not necessary
Kadafy46

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:15:11 AM

Will I be able to comprehend this platform because I'm new to investing and don't have much experience?

Yes, no problem, just read carefully about the project on its website and study it thoroughly
MitsukoGalstian

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 12:08:37 PM

Could you please share the project roadmap and tell us a little about your intentions for 2021 and 2022?

Check here: https://gainpool.io/index.php/
there is roadmap
kobbajjz

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:03:05 PM

Have you lately started a new partnership? And what is the project's benefit from this collaboration?

Looks like you were wrong, they have not started partnerships with other projects yet
yubenyan81

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:56:03 AM

Can you tell us honestly about the project's short comings now? We know that some projects only inform us about their strengths; can you tell us honestly about the project's problems now?
yubenyan81

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:20:08 PM

What's the status of the project's development? According to my understanding, the project is being worked on by an experienced development team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: