Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most performing altcoin for October  (Read 1660 times)
Francrypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 07:33:09 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
In this month of October I am clear that I will invest and it will be in Divi, its masternode has an excellent annual ROI, its activation of Staking Vaults in Divi Smart Wallet and much more, this month Divi comes with Everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:35:20 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
The current month of October is only 11 days old hence I guess it will be too early to look for most of performing coin for this month. Still, I guess we can go for only bitcoin investments in this month so that you will not get any big disappointment in the end. You may wonder because that you are asking for altcoin but I'm suggesting completely different one but I'm just mentioning about what is going to be highly profitable in this October month rather than risking with any other altcoin.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:44:18 PM

I am closely studying ADA and XRP but still certain about Shiba Inu although it has done a massive ATHs lately but still hoping for a new ATHs before the end of October looking how bullish the month started I just hope it keeps on forcing out that smile on investors to compensate for tte the long overdued bear market in previous months
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:17:19 AM

In addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum, I think the altcoin that will show a good trend in October is Cardano( ADA) , in 2017 ADA is at $ 0.02 and confidently continues to rise as of the end of last September at a price of $2.10 , percentage skyrocketed to 10,500 percent. I'm sure this altcoin will be one of the good altcoins this month. Next up is BNB, XRP, DOT.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:08:38 AM

in my opinion it is definitely ETH if we take no meme tokens. If you look at growth, this month the clear leader is Shiba Token. Of course, it is impossible to take it seriously, but we see what growth it has given.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 10:13:13 AM

Now bitcoin still dominance and make many and almost altcoin still dump, when bitcoin have stable maybe about $60,000 I think altcoin will raise up but hope bitcoin not going down. Right now bitcoin keep going up and dominance make altcoin can't raise up to higher price and keep going with lower price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:10:49 PM

I guess that this month of october many altcoins will fly to the moon and I have a strong feeling that this month as well will be the alt season so I started to pack and diversify my port on several altcoin such as XLM, SOL, MATIC, TEL, ROSE and XRP.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:17:06 PM

Although the price of bitcoin has experienced a rally in the market but it has too much impact on altcoins, even the majority of altcoins today are experiencing price declines in the market, I see only ethereum which has slightly increased in price with bitcoin, the rest we can see if altcoins continue to blush in maket, looks like we won't be seeing an altcoin season anytime soon Cry.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:26:57 PM

Although the price of bitcoin has experienced a rally in the market but it has too much impact on altcoins, even the majority of altcoins today are experiencing price declines in the market, I see only ethereum which has slightly increased in price with bitcoin, the rest we can see if altcoins continue to blush in maket, looks like we won't be seeing an altcoin season anytime soon Cry.

It's Bitcoin season I guess, we're almost at mid-October, and the prices of altcoins are quite disappointing, I guess it's the season to cop some altcoins and hodl. Ethereum only had a slight increase, everyone was hyped for this supposed "altcoin season",  it was all hype or will there actually be a comeback as the 2nd half of October starts?
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 04:03:21 PM

Currently i have about 24 altcoins which i got from ICO and some from bounty, my portfolio when 3 months ago was around $2400 and now it's up to around $3500. Some of the altcoins that performed well over 50% this October are: QuarkChain, TRIBE, Shiba Inu, WOM Protocol and GOMA Finance.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 05:31:09 PM

BNB seems to be realizing the slow adaptation to their development early on.  But when they are ready to spend 1 billion dollars to develop the ecosystem.  It still makes a lot of sense to get back to a better long-term path than its $700 ATH stop.  I think it's time to be optimistic and trust BNB.  The good news is inspiring the user base for BNB, it will grow well in October as long as bitcoin moves sideways at $50k

alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 05:42:56 PM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

I think that it will be very good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to interact between different blockchains without intermediaries.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:18:31 PM

Forget about any altcoins, October will be the month for Bitcoin. Tho it won't have a huge gain but definitely will increase over time after this month come close. If you isn't keen on flip around altcoins and just want something stable, long term hodl, goes for Bitcoin.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 07:11:20 PM

unfortunately, we are retracing and the story is that while bitcoin is moving up. Altcoins is dropping and dropping fast against bitcoin. most crypto analysis believe that the altcoin season is upon us and anytime soon. the altcoin bull market will kick start. i am certain that the reverse might be the case. we might not be able to see the altcoin bull market till  next month.

FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 01:45:08 AM

I think a safe investment and also guaranteed profit, currently BNB is showing as one of the coins with strong growth moves. After the announcement of the ecosystem development plan, BNB has had a significant increase.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:02:41 PM

I am waiting when November and December become good moment to get my recovery back and I need all altcoin can make new all time high again, tired almost five month have loss with many altcoin assets in my wallet because I bough before bitcoin dump. I see bitcoin have been stable above $54k and I need when altcoin take recover and back to good price.
I'm also waiting for December at I think it will be the reaching point, the ATH of many alts. Sure this month, October there were many alts raise alongside with Bitcoin but I think the momentum doesn't end here. It will be going on further and if you're selling too early, you miss the chance for end year's ATH.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 05:24:21 PM

I heard about radio caca from a friend of mine that it is one of the best performing altcoin for the month of October. After hearing radio caca immediately I search for it. I found it good project so I bought $40. It is the amount I can afford to buy and to lose in case unexpected things happen. I hope this token will increase furthermore

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:26:09 PM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

I think that it will be very good if all blockchains will be connected and it will be possible to interact between different blockchains without intermediaries.

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new blockchains appear, so there is a big demand in interaction between different blockchains.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:06:05 PM

I think Ariva would compete for the October race. Its such a good coin of travel industry. Though, it's already increased 3800% from its launching price and I think it'd do more since travel restriction are being lifted after massive vaccination campaign. So tourism business will grow in coming weeks and months.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 08:02:56 PM

Nowadays cryptocurrency industry is developing their system.
Altcoin really doing happy to everyone. My opinion is ETH.Few week ago ETH price was around $2500-2800$ but now ETH price around $3.5k+.I think ETH price will be more increase in future. I think this month performing leader in altcoin of Shiba Inu.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: