Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ASIC do you recommend ?  (Read 56 times)
wahid.92000 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 04:38:17 PM

Hello, I would like to know which ASIC you would advise me to make a maximum profit? For information I pay 0.06€ per kWh (0.07$) and I have much money to invest.

How is the Bitmain Antminer E9, according to the site whattomine.com this miner produces 220$ per day and costs at its maximum release 30000$, is it good? in how long I can make it profitable? and in how many years it will become obselete?

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:00:28 PM

This post doesn't belong here mate, move it to altcoin mining section here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

About your question it depends on your capability, even better if you have free electricity meaning you can buy cheaper but old ASIC miners like innosilicon T2, yes antminer E9 is awesome, honestly your electricity is damn cheap so go for it

jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:04:51 PM

Previously, it was profitable to buy Bitcoin miners, now these are farms from video cards, and mining is not the ether itself, but coins with less complexity and the opportunity to get big profits on the next wave of growth.
wahid.92000 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 07:10:43 PM

This post doesn't belong here mate, move it to altcoin mining section here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

About your question it depends on your capability, even better if you have free electricity meaning you can buy cheaper but old ASIC miners like innosilicon T2, yes antminer E9 is awesome, honestly your electricity is damn cheap so go for it

ah yes sorry and thank you for your answer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: