Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think PSU t17+ apw9+ is dead can you help me for diag? and where to buy apw9+?  (Read 63 times)
Herman0000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:54:51 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2021, 09:46:50 PM by Herman0000

Hi, i'm new here i'm french in France, i buy 4 t17+ 2 year ago power company take me 1 year to change max power disponibility. the 4 t17+ run along 1 year. I have a Cost divide 16 of normal Cost electricity because i have job in electricity company.

I think my installation is good, i have 4 t17+ in a room whith ac and exhaust pipe to go on another room where i have 2 extractor 0f 300mm and pipe exhaust outdoor. The room with t17+ is alreday under 30° celsius. Max 20 in winter 28 in summer.  I change all fan all six month and i clean t17+ all two month. I change fan because hashrate down if i don't change fan...

Now that I have introduced myself, i explain my problem.

One t17+ not run correctly. One of 2 plug power cable don't change anything.when i put the Another plug cable t17+ run all fan run but at low speed like if i plug just one cable. It's not a wrong installation electric. I try Another cable, i Switch to put on other electrical outlet, Always the same issue. I think i'ts PSU dead. What did you think? PSU dead?

Bitmain is out if stock to apw9+ i want try to buy on Alibaba or Aliexpress or eBay but my french customer of t17+ said to me only buy bitmain.com i look review to Guy buy aliba or Aliexpress or eBay the PSU went not already New. And when i try on Alibaba or Aliexpress and i said i want just one PSU the vendor said out if stock also it's in stock but i think if you buy just one i'ts not good for her...

Have you a link of a good buyer for that?

A Guy have the same problem ?

Sorry for my Bad english
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 01:21:30 PM

Would you mind sharing the kernel logs?
You can find it under system then kernel logs copy them all and paste it here with "insert code" with the icon # or if you have a limit here you can use this https://pastebin.com/ then paste the URL here and maybe we can see the issue there why the fan is running slow.

If you are looking for another shop where to buy PSU I know one site that can be trusted. Here's the link https://www.zeusbtc.com/ASIC-Miner-Repair/
And it seems they have still stocks of APW9+.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6405

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:45:33 PM

One t17+ not run correctly. One of 2 plug power cable don't change anything.when i put the Another plug cable t17+ run all fan run but at low speed like if i plug just one cable. It's not a wrong installation electric. I try Another cable, i Switch to put on other electrical outlet, Always the same issue. I think i'ts PSU dead. What did you think? PSU dead?

Try to replace the PSU fans, if that does not fix it, then well, you got a dead PSU.

Bitmain is out if stock to apw9+ i want try to buy on Alibaba or Aliexpress or eBay but my french customer of t17+ said to me only buy bitmain.com i look review to Guy buy aliba or Aliexpress or eBay the PSU went not already New.

Check with @gracezhou1993 on telegram, she usually has them in stock, however, the price will likely be in the 200-300$ range which is of course more expensive than buying directly from Bitmain, also as of this week, Chinese vendors started to charge 5% on all crypto payments, the prices they list is usually in USD (bank transfer, WU, and whatnot).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Herman0000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 09:33:29 AM

Thanks for reply

I found a repair center just only one in france 200€ to repair. I want go to repair center. i take my antminer leave of my installation and i think i try just last luck before go to repair center.my antminer is not on outlet. I un plug just power cable of my antminer and when i un plug i electrocuted little. After that i plug power to antminer and outlet. I not understand why but antminer work fine After that. Maybe when i plug the cable is short because i leave antminer installation and it's work maybe false electric contact ? Asics hash fine since last evening i to place it in installation it's Always work !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: