Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe place to buy an ASIC miner  (Read 243 times)
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:57:53 PM

nhash.net is a good choice. I have bought my L3+ miners from them, ship fast and so far everything is nomal.
Looks like someone is lying here, Are you suggesting the site that's even offline at the moment?

It's also weird that domain is still brand new.
Registered On: 2021-04-16 and Updated On:2021-09-09

Code:
Domain:nhash.net
Registrar:Amazon Registrar, Inc.
Registered On:2021-04-16
Expires On:2022-04-16
Updated On:2021-09-09

Caution should be taken if dealing with them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:15:34 AM

Stop saying what you aren't sure of, someone I knew living very close to me ordered for 3 pieces of ASIC miners, a innosilicon T2T and two cheetah miner F1 24T from China and he received them this week, all three are working perfectly fine

If what you are saying is true which I dont believe then he got lucky, lottery winner hehe, 1 in thousands of scams get the hardware, now I hope it lasts at least a month ehhe before the break down.

I dont even bother people coming here and saying "hey a friend or I got it, stop saying people are getting scammed", these same people are the ones who scam others or have connection to scamming people. Do not believe a word people say here or anywhere about safe places to buy asics, asics is a scammers paradise, has always been, reason most people prefer gpus and cpus, they dont want to take the risk of being scammed so they even prefer to overpay for gpus.

nhash.net is a good choice. I have bought my L3+ miners from them, ship fast and so far everything is nomal.
Looks like someone is lying here, Are you suggesting the site that's even offline at the moment?

It's also weird that domain is still brand new.
Registered On: 2021-04-16 and Updated On:2021-09-09

Code:
Domain:nhash.net
Registrar:Amazon Registrar, Inc.
Registered On:2021-04-16
Expires On:2022-04-16
Updated On:2021-09-09

Caution should be taken if dealing with them.

Not only them, I say to 99.99% of places that offer asic miners. Pay attention people, scammers will come here, curse the ones giving sane advice and will say they know places to buy asics safely ehhe

When the market has more money than sense, this is what happens, battle between scammers and real facts.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:35:15 AM

China has cloned and replaced bitcointalk with something else. All the accounts and login information has been compromised. Now they are tracking you..

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:42:12 AM

China has cloned and replaced bitcointalk with something else. All the accounts and login information has been compromised. Now they are tracking you..

Come at me baby, i live in a jungle, before getting me, trolls will have to avoid wild animals that eat humans all the time hehe

Anyway, the chinese already owns many social media websites and apps in the background, tracking anybody nowadays is not hard for them.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:48:46 AM

[tracking anybody nowadays is not hard for them.

AI

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: