Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti Crypto Arguments Abound  (Read 77 times)
MNbag (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 10:41:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUs5y9leCyA

Debunk them.
Konfusioon

Activity: 71
Merit: 33

freedom is nothing but a chance to be better

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 11:05:05 AM

This is a video intended as a joke. It´s true that it pokes fun and people who are fan of crypto but I wouldnt really say, based on that video, that it has bounds of anti crypto arguments. Also the video is more than six minutes long with huge amounts of info that can be construed as "anti crypto argument". Most of them are generic arguments that have been discussed at length in this very forum. If you are really concerned about the points raised there, then please elaborate what arguments interest you or otherwise just look around and you can debunk or verify them for yourself
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 02:26:24 PM

LOL pretty accurate in describing the BS in crypto, but not all crypto enthusiast is a scammer, doomsayer, or take part in the P&D/ponzi. Some are just like the convenience of using cryptocurrency to buy goods and services. Even if it's mainly a currency for gambling, it's still utility.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 02:31:40 PM

This is a super sarcastic video. I believe it is created as a joke and nothing serious but I am worried about its reach. As a youtube video it is doing great and has a great engagement. So it might make some people think twice about cryptocurrencies and re-consider their planned investments.

But anyway, in a democratic world, everyone has the right to voice their opinion. Now when Warren Buffet can't drag us down, I doubt any considerable impact will be seen for thia video. Happy to ignore!

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 02:57:28 PM

LOL pretty accurate in describing the BS in crypto, but not all crypto enthusiast is a scammer, doomsayer, or take part in the P&D/ponzi. Some are just like the convenience of using cryptocurrency to buy goods and services. Even if it's mainly a currency for gambling, it's still utility.
That's not the point of the video, it's making fun of how rabid the community is and how they exaggerate the things that bitcoin does, it's a parody and it's not to be taken wholeheartedly. I have watched this Cracked videos before and their series with Roger is always a fun one to watch and at the same time it rings some truth in it.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:36:06 PM

That's also the guy who made a video about coffee and recycling and it's still fresh in my memory.  Grin
It's all done just for fun, if you are affected by this video then you should stop watching it or better stay away from that streaming service company.
You know there will be recommended clips once you watch that, right? You will be angrier if you try to click them.

Just laugh it out, but if you really can't get enough then watch other clips made by this guy so that you will understand.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: