Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you learn to trade? Did you learn it in a hard way or?......  (Read 468 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:51:14 PM

Here is what I did to make trading fun for my 2021 version of me.

1) I Watch the daily half an hour and weekly changes, studying the growth of its value. watch it until you get it

2) I was not once into crypto-related new don't know what to do. So, be updated on who will invest in the market those are the ones who will change the market to skyrocket so be ready. To get an app, scan daily articles or activate the news notification feature on you cellphone if you have it (it's annoying but useful).

3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent. It was hard for me to trade a big amount of money. I earn small at first but when it come to my slight use of big money I earned well.

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.

4) Connected to number one must learn to watch the value when I used real money and not just my eyes and there I watched hourly or daily up to you there I made a move.

5) I did not have a goal when it comes to the amount to stop my losses. So have one likely if you invest 100$ and with 5 days you thought of earning 500$ and you did. I Beg you to stop.

Did you relate? add something that I or we might learn something new from you. Yes, I am a Sr. Member but I discontinued and started fresh like this past 2020and the same time I don't know everything. Plus sometimes Iam, not that updated at all.

Did I wrote or shared something wrong? Correct me nicely if I did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:34:43 PM

3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent. It was hard for me to trade a big amount of money. I earn small at first but when it come to my slight use of big money I earned well.

The difference on this is our emotion that is caused by greed. It is greed that will make us lose both small or big capital. If we don't have control, whatever balance we have will be lost. I started small and that is better because you have the time to learn with it and grow on it, starting big isn't a guarantee until you have learnt very well with experience of market losses and profits.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:27:01 PM

As for me, the best way to learn is to work on a demo account. It was on this principle that I chose a broker from Amarkets for work. They have really good demo account conditions that make for a good experience.

I frequently recommend these sort of "virtual portfolios" as well. But while it works really well for testing out strategies, I've come to realize that it's really different for most beginners. The psychology of trading your own real money is just totally different compared to handling play money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 06:14:56 PM

Go for the easy and simple way, just buy when the market is hitting red for a while then sit back and relax the drama this will be an exciting for rich people because they don't invest the money they needed for survival so follow the strategy and surely anyone can be rich in long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 08:26:30 AM

You can not learn trading by typing words you need to take some actions such as create a demo account[1] [2], make selling and purchase with some basics study such as support and resistance points, liquidity and others.
Even the trading without loss of money is an emotional aspect, which is an effective factor and therefore, it must be reduced by trading money and no smaller loss and for some small investments.

In the end trading depends on luck and gardening more than follow instructions and rules.

[1] https://niffler.co/
[2] https://bitcoinflip.app/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:25:27 AM

I've learned it the hard way, I've lost a lot in trading and that's why I've stopped and just choose to hold for a while and sell eventually if there's a profit.

That's way better than to keep up with the market and do daily trades. There's so much burn in my funds when I did day trading. While holding for a while and selling it when it's appropriate is still trading and that's more effective to me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:29:21 AM

Go for the easy and simple way, just buy when the market is hitting red for a while then sit back and relax the drama this will be an exciting for rich people because they don't invest the money they needed for survival so follow the strategy and surely anyone can be rich in long term.
That's difficult though, you're going to wait either a short time if you're lucky or a really long time for the prices to go red, and it shouldn't be just any read, it should be a considerable red in the market before you can ever buy at the red because if not, you're not going to make a lot of profit since you're also going to sell at the first sign of green in the market.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:02:59 AM

I've learned it the hard way, I've lost a lot in trading and that's why I've stopped and just choose to hold for a while and sell eventually if there's a profit.

That's way better than to keep up with the market and do daily trades. There's so much burn in my funds when I did day trading. While holding for a while and selling it when it's appropriate is still trading and that's more effective to me.

You are not the only one on the boat as many have given it up while some kept pushing, got better and making profit because trading is profitable than hodling. Almost every trader will have a hard way experience in the life time of trading either while starting or in between. At first when it is going well, it may be that is just happening to profit you but surely the storms of trading will come.

For a trader wanting a come back, you have to go through the right process by opening a demo account to practice and understand the market you are going in. start with small account and gradually build your skills, knowledge and confidence.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:10:04 PM

You are not the only one on the boat as many have given it up while some kept pushing, got better and making profit because trading is profitable than hodling. Almost every trader will have a hard way experience in the life time of trading either while starting or in between. At first when it is going well, it may be that is just happening to profit you but surely the storms of trading will come.

For a trader wanting a come back, you have to go through the right process by opening a demo account to practice and understand the market you are going in. start with small account and gradually build your skills, knowledge and confidence.
indeed many traders especially beginners who have difficulty in making a profit. many of them think their technical analysis is wrong, but I think their fundamental fault lies in the psychology of trading that is not yet established. therefore it is indeed better to evaluate each of our transactions so that we know the current mistakes and don't do it again in the future

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:23:39 PM

To be honest, I learned trading in a hard way, I am not ashamed to share it here in the forum.
Because of a lot mistakes in which I did before, it became a bridge for me to to get the catch of trading
in cryptocurrency. I just became patience only, and used the word " TIMING " of when to buy and sell.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:42:07 PM

The basic strategy you mentioned can only be applied if you invest with coins that already have strong fundamentals such as BTC, ETH and BNB because we often see when there is a decline with these coins they only take a moment to bounce back, so this strategy is not recommended for people who invest in altcoins who only rely on hyep because it will cause a lot of losses.
To become a successful investor, we have to invest on the long term potential assets for that fundamental should be bery strong. When money is the ultimate goal then choosing the best way is smart choice.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:06:41 PM

As for me, the best way to learn is to work on a demo account. It was on this principle that I chose a broker from Amarkets for work. They have really good demo account conditions that make for a good experience.

I frequently recommend these sort of "virtual portfolios" as well. But while it works really well for testing out strategies, I've come to realize that it's really different for most beginners. The psychology of trading your own real money is just totally different compared to handling play money.
The difference between demo accounts and trading for real is enormous, this is similar to what happens with penalty kicks in soccer, in practice most players score when they are giving the chance to kick a penalty kick, however it is widely known that when the time comes to do it for real the failure rate skyrockets, but why is this the case? The pressure, doing it for real in front of tens of thousands of fans, millions watching and with everything at stake causes players to fail and the same happens with trading.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:30:55 PM

Even if there's no demo account.

You know what to do and you want to be in the actual action since you just want to recover and make a profit. But it's being harder because of market's volatility.

It is why every trader has their own moments and strategies that seems to be effective.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:38:59 PM

If review the first time I traded crypto it will leave an imprint and I can't forget it. I learned from someone how the most important basic steps when I want to trade crypto. Starting from creating an account on the exchange and how to place buy and sell orders. Do you know how much I spent the first time? only $10 because at that time I felt insecure about crypto trading. After that I studied on my own and looked for my own references like a person walking in the dark night without the slightest light. I'm slowly looking for loopholes and at this moment it turns out that there are many things I don't know about the world of crypto trading.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 05:44:48 PM

You learnt the hard way it's so obvious from your thread I had to pay so I could value both the classes and the tutor. I recorded series of losses in my early days of trading but has time went on my losses reduced and it became the expense for a new technique I had to learn.

I started trading by blowing down accounts I could remember series of account I blew down while trying to learn but my joy remains I finally had the knowledge I always wanted
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 07:48:59 PM

To be honest, I learned trading in a hard way, I am not ashamed to share it here in the forum.
Because of a lot mistakes in which I did before, it became a bridge for me to to get the catch of trading
in cryptocurrency. I just became patience only, and used the word " TIMING " of when to buy and sell.
Don't worry about it mate, we have all learned it that way. I have lost way too much money before ı realized how to trade and invest, before then I was just running around like a headless chicken. Now, I am still not a wizard when it comes to trading, all those people with charts and lines and so forth making grand claims and putting up $1412 like so all-in that even the last dollar without doing it 1400 literally their last dollar on 150x leverages and all that. I am not like that at all, I am not even remotely close to that.

However I do fine for myself because it has been a while since I started on this road and I learned what goes and what doesn't, so I am doing a lot better now.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:20:30 PM

As for me, the way I learn is by spending a very small amount and it was got from the reward of the free program. It is not easy learning trading, moreover if we don't have any friends or tutors to guide us at first. It is like trial and error. Moreover, if we are learning from Youtube or other websites, there are so many sources that sometimes they are very confusing for newbies. At that time, learning by doing was what I did, making some errors, and getting profits.
After that, I could get clearer things about trading after joining in a small community and having some discussion woith others

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:53:48 PM

This is how it relates my self to trading...

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.
Firstly, we can't hide some worries and doubts. Being such an emotional trader, you can really think mostly negatively. You've been more discouraging when you will lose and sometimes it gets started to think if I have to continue this or not?

Becoming a trader is not so easy. It is a test of patience and mindset. Many people got a try and ended disappointed, just like me, I'd experience a lot of losses, although it was just a small amount however it hurts sometimes and even thinks about quitting.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:57:11 AM

As for me, the best way to learn is to work on a demo account.
Whatever you do, don't longer on demo trading for too long before starting on the real life trading. Trade fills and feels aren't the same as they're on demo and live platforms. You may not notice this if you don't look intently. Demo is good for practice but I've come to realize that it isn't the ultimate. It's better to acquire the set skills for trading first and then start live trading with small capital. One shouldn't rush it. Just take it in bits and increase one's confident level, is my way of looking at it. Left on demo alone, one could demo trade for years and still become a loser once one goes live.

A lot of traders tend to call it the oversold level, even though there may not be a thing as such in reality. It's just that the market operates on the psychology of traders. Once market dips for that long a lot of traders and investors take it as a cue that a reversal is imminent and then buy in. It's a nice entry strategy, if you asked me.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 02:26:42 PM

It's so easy to learn trading nowadays because of the help of some influencer around the internet especially youtube, wherein it's up to you if you will invest time for it to get specific information such how it really works and you can make good returns from it. For me video tutorials is more realistic than reading books, because you can easily follow the process especially how to apply tools and what are the most important things to remember in order to avoid doing mistakes in real trading field.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 03:14:46 PM

My early trading journey has been very disastrous, I started with forex trading, where I had lost all my portfolio
thereafter I switched over to crypto trading which brought some relief and succour in trading, crypto market is either bullish or bearish once the overall market sentiment is bullish I only trade long position based on charting analysis, likewise in a bearish market I only watchout for short positions, I focused mainly on candlestick patterns and formations, hence I have been earning some profits based on my funded trading account which is less than $500

maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 04:18:52 PM

My early trading journey has been very disastrous, I started with forex trading, where I had lost all my portfolio
thereafter I switched over to crypto trading which brought some relief and succour in trading, crypto market is either bullish or bearish once the overall market sentiment is bullish I only trade long position based on charting analysis, likewise in a bearish market I only watchout for short positions, I focused mainly on candlestick patterns and formations, hence I have been earning some profits based on my funded trading account which is less than $500

From your trading experience I believe that by now you have a lot to learn to give everyone the steps that a beginner should take. Seeing how you implement this basic strategy, you may be lucky in the history of crypto trading to date.

Compared to today, when you really want to learn to trade, there are many easily accessible references, we just need to work on it.

King Raymond

Activity: 132
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:19:42 PM

This is not totally safe. Buying when the market is bad and waiting for profit when the market is back up is not always sure and itself has risks involved. It works for a few though, but not all coins usually recover after a crash. There are other ways one can trade and make profits like learning with demo accounts, studying price movement of coins, using trading bots, setting buy and sell limits, etc.
Overall, one's experience, instincts, and size of investment strongly influences the outcome of each trade activity.

⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ G I S T C O I N ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ THE GAMIFICATION CURRENCY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITIES ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
▬▬▬   gistcoin.io   ▬▬▬
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:26:39 PM

Everyone has their own way like OP's mentioned on the first page. I will not detailed mine but there are similarities and approaches. What matters here is, as long as we learn, in whatever way, it means it's effective. Building experience is always the key.

Like in any activity, "once we are already used to doing something", it's like a daily routine now to deal at trading. Different strategies will be learned on the way as we shouldn't be stuck on a fixed strategy.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:42:17 PM

Building experience is always the key.
This is what I exactly believed, gaining more experience is the only key that leads you to a being successful trader.
Before I join in trading, I always thinking about how to execute technical trading since I don't know how technical analysis going on and I am more convenient with the fundamental one which is relying upon when there is a trend will come. But when I was in trading for almost 3 years which is I gained too much experience was a great help for me in trading and now I know the techniques and strategies on my own.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 10:45:46 PM

You do have to understand that we're humans and all different, what meant work effectively for you mightn't work for me. In regards to trading with demo to minimize loss, well while that will be effective for others, it mightn't be for some since some set of individually do quite well when under pressure while others don't.

Generally, why it's advice to avoid debts or trade with demons as noobs is that, you lack the experience needed to outsmart the market at that point since you're obviously a beginner but with time, your can increase your risk and go into margin or future trading, depending on how far you have expended your knowledge in this fields.

Again the learning process shoudn't be generalized, we can either learn the hard way or the safe way, what's important is we learn from this experience and become a better trader.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1083

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:15:16 PM

Learning hasn't stopped for me when it comes to trading, we keep learning everyday. But so far to this point that i am now, all i know about trading was learnt the hard way. There were no mentors or teachers that guided me with their experiences personally through learning. I made mistakes and learnt somethings along the way of trading. I wouldn't advice anyone nee to follow in my steps and learn on your own, it may cause you losses that you may not be able to recover from.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:25:04 PM

Am learning to trade in the right way, that all I can say now, because am still learning it, although it taking longer than I thought for me, the news of friends losing money in trading is delaying me on trying out real trading, I don't want to end trading because of loses when I start it for real am prepared to learn first even if that all I did in 2021 concerning trading, I would want to trade my self without any trading mentor trading for me. then next year set my goals and then kick-off really crypto-currency trading,

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:38:54 AM

When I’m still a newbie, I usually learn trading on Youtube. Also I had some local friends who guided me about the basics of trading. I had to admit though that I made a lot of mistakes and bad decisions in trading as well, and yes it’s in a hard way. No matter if you are a beginner or an experienced trader, it’s really hard due to the unpredictability of the market along with it’s high volatility.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 12:06:28 PM

The best way to learn Cryptocurrency is to observe and documents the market movement and price of your selected coin,  keeping up with industry news and latest developments.  Another learning experience is to actually trade in money you can afford to lose why you documents your experience for future reference!

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:49:52 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2021, 08:26:41 PM by Silberman

This basic techniques are only good for a coin with strong fundamentals, you cannot use it in a new coin so if you want to do it then you should only try it to BTC, ETH, BNB and other coins that have a strong community. So if you want the other way, you may learn trading using the demo trading, there are some demo in some trading platform, you can learn trading there and make your own strategies.

Some people learn this on their own by using their common sense but many others simply learn this from the books, the books that are honest about trading state that technical analysis cannot really be employed in markets with too little volume and the reason for this is simple, in a coin like that a whale can manipulate the market in any way they want and you will never see it coming until it actually happens, so you need to only trade coins that have enough volume.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 10:44:42 PM

I believe by considering the number of reliable resources available for learning trading these days, no one is learning crypto trading in harder way. Because, you can easily learn crypto trading for free of cost these days and also you can practice it for free of cost.

Most of the traders are learning in easier way but at the same time they never find time and interest to get practice in real-time markets but they want to trade as the early as possible in real market to make profits and this will lead them to learn the real scenario of markets in harder way.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 02:39:47 AM

In the beginning, don't think that it's difficult, we must have a strong mind that this trade is sure to be mastered, with that feeling... of course, it will make it easier step by step to master and continue to learn about trade.
What we learn must start from the basics first, not only with the material, it will be more encouraging if we learn while watching tutorials such as videos on youtube.
Learning should not be monotonous, learning from many sources is fun and it is necessary to continue to explore more insights.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 09:17:56 PM

I believe by considering the number of reliable resources available for learning trading these days, no one is learning crypto trading in harder way. Because, you can easily learn crypto trading for free of cost these days and also you can practice it for free of cost.

Most of the traders are learning in easier way but at the same time they never find time and interest to get practice in real-time markets but they want to trade as the early as possible in real market to make profits and this will lead them to learn the real scenario of markets in harder way.
I disagree, what you are describing is what the ideal scenario should be, unlike to what happened in the past in which the sources of information were limited this is not the case anymore thanks to the Internet, however there are several issues, just as there are a lot of good sources of information there are also some awful sources and many people do not know how to distinguish which is which, also many people are not really interested in trading at all and just look at it as a means to an end, but what is the end goal of those people? To make money and nothing else, and not surprisingly they are the first ones to lose their money as they do not know what they are doing.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 10:32:36 PM

When it comes to learning in trading then just like what others said that each person is different when it comes to approach and done of with things but talking in my own ways or method on learning
trading when i do just starting on then this is my own way.

1. Learn the basics
2. Seek for courses or trading basics on youtube(It is much better than reading)
3. Trade with small amounts(Get a hold yourself with the market)
4. Try to be consistent and try your best to be sustainable
5. Continue to learn up

Market is wide and have very lots of opportunities to make if you do know on what you are doing.
Continue to learn because there's no such thing about getting the pinnacle on trading.
This is a continuous process.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 11:43:17 PM

Personally, I learned from my own mistakes, and there were a lot of them. I lost a significant amount of money until I started learning trading through videos and articles.
This helped me a lot in understanding how and when and most importantly where to open entry points and where to close them. Also study technical analysis, it is useful.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:36:59 AM

In the beginning, don't think that it's difficult, we must have a strong mind that this trade is sure to be mastered, with that feeling... of course, it will make it easier step by step to master and continue to learn about trade.
What we learn must start from the basics first, not only with the material, it will be more encouraging if we learn while watching tutorials such as videos on youtube.
Learning should not be monotonous, learning from many sources is fun and it is necessary to continue to explore more insights.
Even every one is going with his own mind and strategy, but this is also good way of having some strong mind and positive way of entering in trading my first experience was really disastrous for me as I started in Forex exchange and invested some good amount but my bad I lost all my funds and my account was showing many Zeros, but I never give up my good luck I enter this crypto world which give me back all my losing's from forex even I am newbie in this category but still feeling very happy sometime watching YouTube channels and having reading of blogs and different annalists columns are also very useful for staying update about his all these things helpful for everyone for staying in this trading.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:46:34 AM

If I remember how I learned to trade, that will be a shame because I do not know how to place an order. I only know how to sell but after the coin is sold, I am confused about how to buying back at a low price. So I am just trying to place an order buy at a low price than the price I sold but it needs days before the order is completed.

But then, I am trying to read about how to trade and watch some videos from Youtube to know how to trade better. It is not easy for me but I am trying to practice using small money because I do not like to lose more money than I can afford. I got more losses than profit, but that was not stopping me from learning and I think now I can make trade better than before, although I must keep learning more.

Starting with little money will be recommended while still learning to trade and prevent the big loss. While getting lost will be the part of the lesson that can improve our skills if we want to learn more.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 09:46:14 AM

Learn it through free tutorials and some topics online but of course it will not be completed without actual trading. I first tried a small amount of money, not much and there is a lot of mistakes that I have made, some experimentation and some exploration on the market but and get familiar with things and you know what is right thing to do and bad decisions you do.

Good decisions and bad decisions can give you good lesson.
Actual trading is needed because if you're just learning it theoretically then it's hard to look at the perspective of losing and winning if there's no actual money that you're losing.
That's why if you're learning and studying theoretically then you have to include and incur loss and gain with actual money so that you'll be serious with it.
Because there's the money that's being on the line, you'll be careful and take it as much as seriousness that you needed to convey for it.

Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 09:57:48 AM

To become a successful trader, one has to invest time, money and stay committed to the process by taking lot of practices on the demo app with watching series of YouTube videos and reading all sort of articles on the internet. In short, this is the path I follow.. However, RIP to all the money we lost in the process of making more funds  Grin

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 10:29:57 AM

Learn it through free tutorials and some topics online but of course it will not be completed without actual trading. I first tried a small amount of money, not much and there is a lot of mistakes that I have made, some experimentation and some exploration on the market but and get familiar with things and you know what is right thing to do and bad decisions you do.

Actual trading is needed because if you're just learning it theoretically then it's hard to look at the perspective of losing and winning if there's no actual money that you're losing.
That's why if you're learning and studying theoretically then you have to include and incur loss and gain with actual money so that you'll be serious with it.
Because there's the money that's being on the line, you'll be careful and take it as much as seriousness that you needed to convey for it.

Sometimes we can get a different result by using demo since actually we will not feel the real tension between dealing with our money upon trading since we are more careful and more attentive when our decision making on each trade we do compare doing trades on demo account where we are not careful and just doing a experimental trades. Although its quite helpful but the experience you can get is different.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 11:03:55 AM

Hardway ofc, I was under a huge amount of stress since it was real money that I was trading with, one that I earned, and well, it was basically my first time losing over $500 in one sitting at that time. Man the despair I felt back then was enough to make me quit, but I said heck why not try a bit more. I never really got ahead tbh, pretty sure when I quit I was actually at a loss but I managed to minimize it at the very least. I even tried some demo trading accounts back then AFTER I lost my first trade, well, It was useful but I guess nothing beats trading with real money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blockman

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 12:56:50 PM

Sometimes we can get a different result by using demo since actually we will not feel the real tension between dealing with our money upon trading since we are more careful and more attentive when our decision making on each trade we do compare doing trades on demo account where we are not careful and just doing a experimental trades. Although its quite helpful but the experience you can get is different.
That's right. No pressure, just pure trade without any risk because you're just with the demo. And that's the disadvantage of the theoretical type of trading and you have no risk to bear upon doing it. But it's not going to be in vain as you apply that with real trading, you'll get to learn and see how much you've learned and gained knowledge with demo accounts or simulations. It always end with the quote of "experience is the best teacher" and that's true.

sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 02:20:25 PM

It's true that when we should learn trade with free account/demo account. But this is also true you can not feel the actual emotions/feelings by trading with demo money. Sooner or later when you try trade with real money you can feel it how much you are excited and how much you are sad. This lesion will help every second what you did not learn with demo money. First when I start trade/exchange I did not know that we can practice with demo money lol. So I had start with real money in cryptopia exchange. Smiley

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 02:41:51 PM

It was really hard to start trading before due to a few sources of information that we get but for now,there are a lot of tutorials available online, and it's up to us if spend more time looking at them. That is why I could say that learning trading was not hard anymore but what makes it challenging for us is how to make a good TA and effective strategies. This comes to be the hardest thing to have a good and profitable trades, and even we say that it was too easy to know about trading but usually a lot of traders ended losing their money due to the lack of experience and trading strategies.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 04:22:09 PM

Personally, I learned from my own mistakes, and there were a lot of them. I lost a significant amount of money until I started learning trading through videos and articles.
This helped me a lot in understanding how and when and most importantly where to open entry points and where to close them. Also study technical analysis, it is useful.
Well, I think until now, losing money is sometimes not such a bad thing for those who have learned to trade because from our wrong angles, it's a reflection of our behaviors and gestures, once we pay closer attention, this sharp example can actively point out the key points so that we can refine and get better with trading. An extremely good way of learning but also a difficult point of view, many people express their dissatisfaction with failure and realize that this is a scam and a mistake, they were locked up for a long time in the mirror they created

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 05:30:20 PM

Trading requires more time and more consistency, and want a person to be available for it if he wants to get more profit in some time. But when I was learning trading I had lose more money at the first because I didn't knew about the trading at the first. That's why I had lose many money through it, but getting some experience after some time , I'm in profit today.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 05:37:17 PM

And this is the thing, no one can really afford to learn the hard way, the money we have in our accounts is limited so it is better to earn all what we can before we begin to trade and only learn on the fly what cannot be learned any other way.

By doing this we reduce our potential losses and we increase the chances we still have a good chunk of our capital when the bull market comes, learning the hard way as you state is simply too expensive for most people to afford, and not only that it can be incredibly demoralizing and it can be the reason behind subsequent mistakes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:10:45 PM

I believe that demo and the real thing would be great if you could understand that demo is what you would do in real life if you take it seriously. However many people do demo like it is a game and they do not care about it and that is why they end up earning so much in the demo part but then end up losing money in the real trading.

I do demo so seriously, in fact I try to beat everyone in the leaderboard which I end up failing so far, I am in 113th place in 9k+ people which is fine for me but I need to be in the top 100 at least in my mind. I have been doing it for a while. Plus if you do demo first and do great then do not jump in with all your money, test the real thing with small amounts and you will be doing fine.
carlfebz2

Merit: 727

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 08:53:40 PM

That's right. No pressure, just pure trade without any risk because you're just with the demo. And that's the disadvantage of the theoretical type of trading and you have no risk to bear upon doing it. But it's not going to be in vain as you apply that with real trading, you'll get to learn and see how much you've learned and gained knowledge with demo accounts or simulations. It always end with the quote of "experience is the best teacher" and that's true.
Trading with demo is totally no thrill and also you wont able to set out risk management since you do know in your mind that there's nothing you could able to lose which means you wouldnt really be that serious

on making on your trading decisions and if you do lost then you wouldnt really be finding yourself to have some problems and on the time you had touched up the real or actual trading then this is where things

becomes different because it would really be putting you into the situation where you do need to be careful on every trade you do make because you know that money is on risk.

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 09:45:21 PM

1) I Watch the daily half an hour and weekly changes, studying the growth of its value. watch it until you get it

[/center]
2) I was not once into crypto-related new don't know what to do. So, be updated on who will invest in the market those are the ones who will change the market to skyrocket so be ready. To get an app, scan daily articles or activate the news notification feature on you cellphone if you have it (it's annoying but useful).

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.

4) Connected to number one must learn to watch the value when I used real money and not just my eyes and there I watched hourly or daily up to you there I made a move.

5) I did not have a goal when it comes to the amount to stop my losses. So have one likely if you invest 100$ and with 5 days you thought of earning 500$ and you did. I Beg you to stop.

Did you relate? add something that I or we might learn something new from you. Yes, I am a Sr. Member but I discontinued and started fresh like this past 2020and the same time I don't know everything. Plus sometimes Iam, not that updated at all.

Did I wrote or shared something wrong? Correct me nicely if I did.

Well if they just start to learn trading then using money that you can afford to lose is a wise option also I agree when you just start trading to start in small amount of money, it will be more easier to manage your funds or even using demo balance, I remember some of trading exchange gives a demo wallet for users to learn how to trading.

Mostly when it comes to trading I'm looking for a friend who can guide me for the first time, it's easier to hear my friend explanation rather than wathing some youtube videos.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 10:50:10 PM

At the first learning, I didn't know about the time frame and other chart descriptions. I only knew about the graphic up and down, the percentage of up and down, the low and high of the price. And I only used that thing to trade when in the beginning.  Cheesy

3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent.
Exactly, thinking of using a big amount of money once we are still new to this world will have higher risks. It is wiser if we are using a small amount of money at first while learning.

5) I did not have a goal when it comes to the amount to stop my losses.
My goal was only to take profits in small amounts and get it several times daily. But in fact, the reality was not as fluent as the expectation.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 11:25:32 PM

When I first started trading,it was full of mistakes,loss of money,regrets about the money wasted and so on,I never stopped trading,persevered and continued untill I found a simple way of trading that will not consume me much,a and will not make you loose much.
I started learning from the mistakes I made,made more research and try every thing to make sure my tradings run successfull, without a loss.
It pays to learn trading through the hard way atimes because it makes you know the area that are good in trading,and the ones that aren't.

blockman

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:45:36 AM

Trading with demo is totally no thrill and also you wont able to set out risk management since you do know in your mind that there's nothing you could able to lose which means you wouldnt really be that serious

on making on your trading decisions and if you do lost then you wouldnt really be finding yourself to have some problems and on the time you had touched up the real or actual trading then this is where things

becomes different because it would really be putting you into the situation where you do need to be careful on every trade you do make because you know that money is on risk.
No thrill and you can do whatever you want. You're not going to put extra care as you deal with demo accounts. In that demo, you're not going to feel that you have to improve or grow your money because it's just free money. Try to put some effort and use your own money and you'll feel more responsible and guilt when your money is the one being used. The hard part of experience in trading is about losing and if you cannot accept that most traders are going to lose then do not trade so you won't lose.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 11:14:16 AM

No thrill and you can do whatever you want. You're not going to put extra care as you deal with demo accounts. In that demo, you're not going to feel that you have to improve or grow your money because it's just free money. Try to put some effort and use your own money and you'll feel more responsible and guilt when your money is the one being used. The hard part of experience in trading is about losing and if you cannot accept that most traders are going to lose then do not trade so you won't lose.

Right and for sure when the time we go on real time trades we provably test again since those demo things will not totally help us and its good to use maybe small amount for starting up since we will surely be careful on our selections since for sure we don't want to lose our money and try to multiply it, also the losses we can experience by using a real money will provably a learning experience since for sure we will avoid the mistake we do to not encounter the same mistake again.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 11:30:06 AM

I started trading using a medium amount of money a few years ago. If I am not mistaken, the amount was about $75-$85. But from one-month trading, I lose almost $50 Grin

I was in a hurry trading a coin without learning some lessons and only followed the suggestion from a group chat. After having a hard way of trading, I realized that I must learn more about analysis because when I ask my friends in that group chat, they do not want to teach for details so I am still confused about what he explained. Besides that, we communicate through chat which makes me got more confuses.

After getting lost many times, I stopped trading for a while and only bought and held. I started trading again after I learned the trading lesson and I am trying to solve my problem and make a profit. That was not easy for me because I spent many hours to analysis.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 01:04:28 PM

Right and for sure when the time we go on real time trades we provably test again since those demo things will not totally help us and its good to use maybe small amount for starting up since we will surely be careful on our selections since for sure we don't want to lose our money and try to multiply it, also the losses we can experience by using a real money will provably a learning experience since for sure we will avoid the mistake we do to not encounter the same mistake again.
The fact that demo trading kind of mistakes is something totally different compared when you are doing on actual trades or using real money.Learning is something never been easy
no matter what you do make use neither on demo or live trading.

Resources needed can really be searched up online and just like what others been saying on which it do depends on you on how you would really make yourself learn.
Dont expect that you could learn trading in a matter of days or months.
Market is way too big and way too unpredictable and with real experience then this is on where you could make yourself way more better than in the past.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:12:51 PM

It wasn’t easy and of course I did learn the hard way. Trading is not an easy job for anyone to start.
I had to work hard and also study very hard on things that had to do with trading; there were lots of interesting videos that I came across on YouTube that were really helpful for me and I was able to grab a lot from all these videos and was able to improve my skill to a higher  level which then boosted my trading career.

If you are one of those that didn’t learn it the hard way, then you’re very lucky about that, though you will still have to be working really hard to maintain that clean record. Luck in trading is something which may not in your side always hence being fully skilled is the way to remain consistently profitable in trading world.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:46:17 PM

My first experience in trading cryptocurrency was immediately on a real account and I can say that I was lucky. In simple words, my first experience in cryptocurrency trading was successful, however, I believe that it was not an accident or luck, but this is due precisely to the fact that I took this matter seriously and spent a little time studying the market. I can also say that my experience helped me to better understand how cryptocurrency trading works and that, in principle, if necessary, I can work in this direction. If you would also like to start trading cryptocurrency, then I can only advise you one thing, study as much information as possible about the current market situation and choose more suitable trading pairs for trading.
blockman

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:46:17 PM

It will somehow help us but it will make us easy if we're always in the demo version. Unlike the real money application, putting our money into trading.
There will be a lot of things that can happen, good and bad things. But just to be sure that you're ready for it, make sure that you're only going to trade with an affordable amount.
The amount that you're good to lose and good to learn a lot of lessons. Even with just very small amount, you're going to make yourself satisfy from doing so.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 10:51:10 PM

This largely depends on the nature of the trader himself, although not all trading participants can be called by this word. Some people part with real money as easily as if they were trading on a demo account. Such "traders" treat trading as if they are playing in a casino, adhering to the principle: all or nothing.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:13:08 PM

When it comes to learning in trading then just like what others said that each person is different when it comes to approach and done of with things but talking in my own ways or method on learning
trading when i do just starting on then this is my own way.

1. Learn the basics
2. Seek for courses or trading basics on youtube(It is much better than reading)
3. Trade with small amounts(Get a hold yourself with the market)
4. Try to be consistent and try your best to be sustainable
5. Continue to learn up

Market is wide and have very lots of opportunities to make if you do know on what you are doing.
Continue to learn because there's no such thing about getting the pinnacle on trading.
This is a continuous process.
All of those steps are indispensable but the last one is probably the most important, people learn a little bit about the markets and they think of themselves as experts when the reality is that they are not, a good trader gets that way because they never stop learning, even when they get to a point in which they can pull off profits with ease from the markets they still decide to keep learning because they know the moment they stop they will begin to lose the edge they have over the market.
wxa7115

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 10:16:02 PM

This largely depends on the nature of the trader himself, although not all trading participants can be called by this word. Some people part with real money as easily as if they were trading on a demo account. Such "traders" treat trading as if they are playing in a casino, adhering to the principle: all or nothing.
Those people do not understand that the whole point of a demo account is to treat the capital you have in that account as it was real, that way you will be more easily be able to move your abilities from a demo account to a real one, but they treat the demo account as if was the play money you receive in some casinos and soon lose it all, and when the time comes to trade for real then they treat their capital in the same way as well and they get the same results.

It is such a shame this happens but I agree with you, this happens because people are unable to adjust their behavior and treat trading in the same way they treat gambling.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 02:04:39 AM

Those people do not understand that the whole point of a demo account is to treat the capital you have in that account as it was real, that way you will be more easily be able to move your abilities from a demo account to a real one, but they treat the demo account as if was the play money you receive in some casinos and soon lose it all, and when the time comes to trade for real then they treat their capital in the same way as well and they get the same results.

It is such a shame this happens but I agree with you, this happens because people are unable to adjust their behavior and treat trading in the same way they treat gambling.
indeed every trader will take a different view of the market, the demo account is indeed a facility to hone a strategy, but indeed the demo account certainly has weaknesses, because our mentality will be different when facing a real account. therefore it requires a process to become a consistent trader with a real account

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 02:56:48 AM

Trading is one of the things you do in other to make money in crypto.Most people do not trade,they just do other activities in the forum because they think trading is too risky,and can cause them a whole lot of money.
Some persons learn how to trade through the hard way,while some person's learn it through other person's experience.I am an example of people who learnt it through the hard way.I lost a whole some of money,but I didn't regret loosing them because it was an experience,and I love that I had it.But now I have different strategies on how to trade.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:21:34 PM

I learned to trade on my own! I simply deposited some amount and that's it! Like all newbies, I started with day trading, and you can imagine how that ended... I was losing more than I was making a profit, so that's was for a while until I started with long-term trade! Simply I wait for the moment to get in and I am ready to add more if the price drops and to keep it until the price rise again! For long-run trades, patience is needed, and in the end, some crypto coins make new all times high, it's the time for harvesting the profit from the longs!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:55:03 PM

Like all newbies, I started with day trading, and you can imagine how that ended... I was losing more than I was making a profit, so that's was for a while until I started with long-term trade!
Unfortunately most of the traders are adapting long-term trading only after they are finding themselves not fit for day trading. This is because they are assuming that they could make easy money from day trading on daily basis then why should they go for long term trading which may get them profits only after weeks or month long holding.

If you study then you can find some similar pattern among all people how they are getting into trading. Because, we are all human and we are all hunting for money making opportunities which is the reason we are getting into trading and in trading we are all again failing due to our emotions. This way that we are having same kind of reasons and similar patterns on how we are getting into trading.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:38:48 PM

many things that I experienced while learning to trade by learning through the web, youtube, and others as well and of course many failures that I did during the experiment. so I have learned it the hard way because it is not that easy to learn to trade and need action in it. trading is not as easy as leaving the capital and making a profit, it's not like that. it takes a mature mind to sell or buy crypto, therefore it is necessary to hone skills so that we can also follow trading well. The failures in trading that I have gone through have been used as learning and future leaps so that I can do better.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 09:29:00 PM

If it were very easy then a lot of us wouldn’t have a problem with it. No matter how you want to put it, trading is always difficult. It wasn’t easy for me to learn trading, because I had other things I was doing, so I had to make out time and also there was a lot to learn about trading.

Trading is not just what you’re going to learn in a day and become an expert immediately, it requires dedication and hard work for you to become good at it. And while you are learning what trading is all about, another thing you’re going to need Is patience, because you’re not going to become as good as those that have been around before you immediately, it’s going to take you time to perfect your skills.
wxa7115

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 05:22:44 PM

indeed every trader will take a different view of the market, the demo account is indeed a facility to hone a strategy, but indeed the demo account certainly has weaknesses, because our mentality will be different when facing a real account. therefore it requires a process to become a consistent trader with a real account
This is why even if demo accounts are useful they have limitations as there is nothing like using your money to trade for real, but even then it is better to use a demo account than to no use it as you will get accustomed to the interface of the exchange you are using and when it comes to trade for real you are not going to be confused about how to make your trades.

However it is important to remember that even then making mistakes is inevitable, the important thing is to reduce those mistakes to a minimum from the beginning and then when you make a mistake take the time to think how you can avoid it so it does not happen again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 07:14:15 PM

many things that I experienced while learning to trade by learning through the web, youtube, and others as well and of course many failures that I did during the experiment. so I have learned it the hard way because it is not that easy to learn to trade and need action in it. trading is not as easy as leaving the capital and making a profit, it's not like that. it takes a mature mind to sell or buy crypto, therefore it is necessary to hone skills so that we can also follow trading well. The failures in trading that I have gone through have been used as learning and future leaps so that I can do better.

My experience is also similar, although a lot of information is always good, I understood that the best of all learning is reading books, because they help you to have your own criteria about market situations, and not only that, when reading books as you already have. you have well-established arguments, you can choose the type of information that is appropriate or not, or realize what information is real or false, and this is very important because it can help you choose whether to enter a trading academy or not, you know when a person will sell you smoke, in reality although it seems something traditional and conservative, the best learning is through books.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:00:33 PM

Trading is not just what you’re going to learn in a day and become an expert immediately, it requires dedication and hard work for you to become good at it. And while you are learning what trading is all about, another thing you’re going to need Is patience, because you’re not going to become as good as those that have been around before you immediately, it’s going to take you time to perfect your skills.
I have seen people who get into learning of trading and practicing in live market at the same day and I guess they are quickly able to market conditions and get used to effective decision making in better way than those people who first learn on books and then from videos and then only enter into live markets. So, even learning of crypto trading not happens in a day or two, I guess we may start trading once we know about how and what but only with demo money or under guidelines of pro traders to experience real time pressures of market.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:22:10 PM

I started trading few years ago which I learn how to trade in a hard way, when I started trading I don't really have anybody to put me true so I have to start watching tutorials on YouTube and I have to start searching for how to trade on Google which in the process of learning I really lose alot of money, the mistake I made when I started trading was that I was looking for fast money so I noticed there is money in future trading which I started future trading after few weeks I lose all the money which I was using to trade and I will have to start looking for another money to start again it was not really funny then.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 11:50:57 PM

There is no easy way of learning, that will be the truth as it needs time and hard works, and you even lose your money for some experiments before you learn. Many people had offered an easy way on how to learn but definitely, it was a scam and fake offer, they will just leave you after they got payment.

Although we have a lot of trading tutorials and books to read, somehow it was really hard to keep things right due to the market feature. It was to say that we can't make a perfect trade in a short timeframe. I'd rely most on the internet to teach me, well, it seems good but not good enough to keep our trades safely, losses will come as well.
TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:07:46 AM

I went out of my way to get trained for Forex by a renown exchange called Alpari and that training has really helped me over the years because I have made some money from the experience gain via the training. Coming to use the experience of forex trading in crypto currency has really made it easy for me since there are some how related.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:25:10 AM

I went out of my way to get trained for Forex by a renown exchange called Alpari and that training has really helped me over the years because I have made some money from the experience gain via the training. Coming to use the experience of forex trading in crypto currency has really made it easy for me since there are some how related.
I think the better way to learn trading is to ask help or an advice to an expert. It is very important that we have knowledge about it before start trading. Other way are to research it, since technology already develop, all of the information that is needed about trading is in the social media such as Google or YouTube. Experience also will help you learn a lot and became easy for you when you start trading. You must also think some strategies for you to avoid losses, be patient and learn to wait.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 12:43:55 PM

This is how it relates my self to trading...

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.
Firstly, we can't hide some worries and doubts. Being such an emotional trader, you can really think mostly negatively. You've been more discouraging when you will lose and sometimes it gets started to think if I have to continue this or not?

Becoming a trader is not so easy. It is a test of patience and mindset. Many people got a try and ended disappointed, just like me, I'd experience a lot of losses, although it was just a small amount however it hurts sometimes and even thinks about quitting.

Yes, have experienced the same. It might feel good when getting profits in the beginning but as the time moves by, we might loose due to inappropriate moves and that will at times push us to stop trading. But need to analyze where we went wrong. From there, we come to know that due to panic sells and buys and not being patient often we lost much. Once we find out the reason, we then slowly trade well with small ups and downs. So only self experience can often make us perfect than just getting advice and moving.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 02:46:50 PM

I think the better way to learn trading is to ask help or an advice to an expert. It is very important that we have knowledge about it before start trading. Other way are to research it, since technology already develop, all of the information that is needed about trading is in the social media such as Google or YouTube. Experience also will help you learn a lot and became easy for you when you start trading. You must also think some strategies for you to avoid losses, be patient and learn to wait.

As long as the source provides useful knowledge anywhere, whether from social media such as youtube, articles, and things that if it turns out to provide material for us to take advantage of in trading. That means it is very good, the point is never to be lazy to read and never be ashamed to ask those who are experienced. Regarding the points, then we filter again according to what we need in trading. All have a process and enjoying the process of learning crypto trading is a valuable experience.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:04:00 PM
Merited by justdimin (3)

It might feel good when getting profits in the beginning but as the time moves by, we might loose due to inappropriate moves and that will at times push us to stop trading.
Being emotionally stable is more important regardless of we are making profits or losses. I agree that beginners might find it too hard to treat both profits and losses in a same way but we need to practice it so that we could focus on next trades regardless of what we did in the previous trade. If you celebrate or regret your previous trade then you may miss out another new opportunity.

I think the better way to learn trading is to ask help or an advice to an expert.
Having a mentor must be a good idea but it may cost more beyond your affordable levels. Usually what we can do is, just having friends or known people who are already into market and able to guide might be a better option. Moreover most people may not prefer to guide you by leaving off their routine trading schedules.

the point is never to be lazy to read and never be ashamed to ask those who are experienced.
Yeah, utilizing all the available resources must be a key thing which decide the level of our success. Being lazy must be one of the negative factor which drives beginner into backfoot due to lack of self motivation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 08:02:04 PM

That's good to hear. I'd like to know the training was done physically or its an online company that offers trading education services? Just wanted to know if it's much more effective to learn offline via a physically available company or resource as opposed to just getting the required resources on either YouTube or trading academy like babypips.com.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 08:02:44 PM

With the use of the internet, we can learn trading so easily but the problem is how to make deal with the market for its volatility and unpredictable trend. This makes trading become hard and so earning wasn't easy as many (outside) people think about it. Those who come in trading must have to prepare for the consequences of losing as surely it comes and everyone is going to experience this before they fully learn to trade.
A lot of trading promotions look encouraging and yet, it was and many had come. They feel comfortable learning due to the money mindset but as the losses come, it started to get in trouble and mostly they quit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlfebz2

Merit: 727

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 09:33:52 PM

That's good to hear. I'd like to know the training was done physically or its an online company that offers trading education services? Just wanted to know if it's much more effective to learn offline via a physically available company or resource as opposed to just getting the required resources on either YouTube or trading academy like babypips.com.
Self-learn is actually worth rather than spending up some funds for you to learn up some things via online courses or other mentoring or something like that because if you do really tend to look on general or bigger

perspective then you could actually dealt off with things online without really in need of paying something.Although you would really be needing some effort and time for you to spent out
and searching up on everything.

Learning shouldnt really be on a hard way but you should expect that this isnt something easy to deal with.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 06:58:04 PM

I agree that beginners might find it too hard to treat both profits and losses in a same way but we need to practice it so that we could focus on next trades regardless of what we did in the previous trade. If you celebrate or regret your previous trade then you may miss out another new opportunity.
Even I am into different types of trading for years, I am still unable to come out of my previous trades like the profits or losses I faced on my last trades influencing me somehow. I mean I am taking new decisions based on the vibes I got from previous trade. After a loss, staying away from the market or trading with little volume could be a good thing but out of exciting making big trades after a successful trade, most of the times gets me losses.

I am still learning in harder way. I know the importance of emotionally being stable still I am unable to control it but I guess I am slowly gaining control on my emotions in hard way by losing my capital time to time but not sure I will be a profitable trader before losing all my capital.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 09:55:30 PM

Self-learn is actually worth rather than spending up some funds for you to learn up some things via online courses or other mentoring or something like that because if you do really tend to look on general or bigger

perspective then you could actually dealt off with things online without really in need of paying something.Although you would really be needing some effort and time for you to spent out
and searching up on everything.

Learning shouldnt really be on a hard way but you should expect that this isnt something easy to deal with.
Most of the things you can learn on those trading courses can be learned on your own, what happens is that a great deal of people need some sort of structure similar to what we had to go through school in order to learn as that is the way they are used to learn anything, the one that during those years learned how to acquire the necessary knowledge from books and other media has a decisive advantage over the rest of the traders as his education will be way cheaper and then they can use that money as part of their seed capital.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 10:52:09 PM

To do trading we need a strategy and also action in it because it will make it easier for us to increase knowledge about trading if we do it ourselves. Personally, I did the same thing, more or less the same as described, although the road I faced was not that smooth. I've failed several times and that's what I'm learning now so I can be better in trading in the future. adding experience is the same as increasing knowledge, so if we are trained to continue trade then in the future we can also trade well with the strategies that have been made.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: