Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you learn to trade? Did you learn it in a hard way or?......  (Read 468 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 12:51:14 PM

Here is what I did to make trading fun for my 2021 version of me.

1) I Watch the daily half an hour and weekly changes, studying the growth of its value. watch it until you get it

2) I was not once into crypto-related new don't know what to do. So, be updated on who will invest in the market those are the ones who will change the market to skyrocket so be ready. To get an app, scan daily articles or activate the news notification feature on you cellphone if you have it (it's annoying but useful).

3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent. It was hard for me to trade a big amount of money. I earn small at first but when it come to my slight use of big money I earned well.

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.

4) Connected to number one must learn to watch the value when I used real money and not just my eyes and there I watched hourly or daily up to you there I made a move.

5) I did not have a goal when it comes to the amount to stop my losses. So have one likely if you invest 100$ and with 5 days you thought of earning 500$ and you did. I Beg you to stop.

Did you relate? add something that I or we might learn something new from you. Yes, I am a Sr. Member but I discontinued and started fresh like this past 2020and the same time I don't know everything. Plus sometimes Iam, not that updated at all.

Did I wrote or shared something wrong? Correct me nicely if I did.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:34:43 PM

3) I start small when it comes to the money I have spent. It was hard for me to trade a big amount of money. I earn small at first but when it come to my slight use of big money I earned well.

The difference on this is our emotion that is caused by greed. It is greed that will make us lose both small or big capital. If we don't have control, whatever balance we have will be lost. I started small and that is better because you have the time to learn with it and grow on it, starting big isn't a guarantee until you have learnt very well with experience of market losses and profits.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 04:27:01 PM

As for me, the best way to learn is to work on a demo account. It was on this principle that I chose a broker from Amarkets for work. They have really good demo account conditions that make for a good experience.

I frequently recommend these sort of "virtual portfolios" as well. But while it works really well for testing out strategies, I've come to realize that it's really different for most beginners. The psychology of trading your own real money is just totally different compared to handling play money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 06:14:56 PM

Go for the easy and simple way, just buy when the market is hitting red for a while then sit back and relax the drama this will be an exciting for rich people because they don't invest the money they needed for survival so follow the strategy and surely anyone can be rich in long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 08:26:30 AM

You can not learn trading by typing words you need to take some actions such as create a demo account[1] [2], make selling and purchase with some basics study such as support and resistance points, liquidity and others.
Even the trading without loss of money is an emotional aspect, which is an effective factor and therefore, it must be reduced by trading money and no smaller loss and for some small investments.

In the end trading depends on luck and gardening more than follow instructions and rules.

[1] https://niffler.co/
[2] https://bitcoinflip.app/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:25:27 AM

I've learned it the hard way, I've lost a lot in trading and that's why I've stopped and just choose to hold for a while and sell eventually if there's a profit.

That's way better than to keep up with the market and do daily trades. There's so much burn in my funds when I did day trading. While holding for a while and selling it when it's appropriate is still trading and that's more effective to me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:29:21 AM

Go for the easy and simple way, just buy when the market is hitting red for a while then sit back and relax the drama this will be an exciting for rich people because they don't invest the money they needed for survival so follow the strategy and surely anyone can be rich in long term.
That's difficult though, you're going to wait either a short time if you're lucky or a really long time for the prices to go red, and it shouldn't be just any read, it should be a considerable red in the market before you can ever buy at the red because if not, you're not going to make a lot of profit since you're also going to sell at the first sign of green in the market.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:02:59 AM

I've learned it the hard way, I've lost a lot in trading and that's why I've stopped and just choose to hold for a while and sell eventually if there's a profit.

That's way better than to keep up with the market and do daily trades. There's so much burn in my funds when I did day trading. While holding for a while and selling it when it's appropriate is still trading and that's more effective to me.

You are not the only one on the boat as many have given it up while some kept pushing, got better and making profit because trading is profitable than hodling. Almost every trader will have a hard way experience in the life time of trading either while starting or in between. At first when it is going well, it may be that is just happening to profit you but surely the storms of trading will come.

For a trader wanting a come back, you have to go through the right process by opening a demo account to practice and understand the market you are going in. start with small account and gradually build your skills, knowledge and confidence.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:10:04 PM

You are not the only one on the boat as many have given it up while some kept pushing, got better and making profit because trading is profitable than hodling. Almost every trader will have a hard way experience in the life time of trading either while starting or in between. At first when it is going well, it may be that is just happening to profit you but surely the storms of trading will come.

For a trader wanting a come back, you have to go through the right process by opening a demo account to practice and understand the market you are going in. start with small account and gradually build your skills, knowledge and confidence.
indeed many traders especially beginners who have difficulty in making a profit. many of them think their technical analysis is wrong, but I think their fundamental fault lies in the psychology of trading that is not yet established. therefore it is indeed better to evaluate each of our transactions so that we know the current mistakes and don't do it again in the future

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 01:23:39 PM

To be honest, I learned trading in a hard way, I am not ashamed to share it here in the forum.
Because of a lot mistakes in which I did before, it became a bridge for me to to get the catch of trading
in cryptocurrency. I just became patience only, and used the word " TIMING " of when to buy and sell.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:42:07 PM

The basic strategy you mentioned can only be applied if you invest with coins that already have strong fundamentals such as BTC, ETH and BNB because we often see when there is a decline with these coins they only take a moment to bounce back, so this strategy is not recommended for people who invest in altcoins who only rely on hyep because it will cause a lot of losses.
To become a successful investor, we have to invest on the long term potential assets for that fundamental should be bery strong. When money is the ultimate goal then choosing the best way is smart choice.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:06:41 PM

As for me, the best way to learn is to work on a demo account. It was on this principle that I chose a broker from Amarkets for work. They have really good demo account conditions that make for a good experience.

I frequently recommend these sort of "virtual portfolios" as well. But while it works really well for testing out strategies, I've come to realize that it's really different for most beginners. The psychology of trading your own real money is just totally different compared to handling play money.
The difference between demo accounts and trading for real is enormous, this is similar to what happens with penalty kicks in soccer, in practice most players score when they are giving the chance to kick a penalty kick, however it is widely known that when the time comes to do it for real the failure rate skyrockets, but why is this the case? The pressure, doing it for real in front of tens of thousands of fans, millions watching and with everything at stake causes players to fail and the same happens with trading.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:30:55 PM

Even if there's no demo account.

You know what to do and you want to be in the actual action since you just want to recover and make a profit. But it's being harder because of market's volatility.

It is why every trader has their own moments and strategies that seems to be effective.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:38:59 PM

If review the first time I traded crypto it will leave an imprint and I can't forget it. I learned from someone how the most important basic steps when I want to trade crypto. Starting from creating an account on the exchange and how to place buy and sell orders. Do you know how much I spent the first time? only $10 because at that time I felt insecure about crypto trading. After that I studied on my own and looked for my own references like a person walking in the dark night without the slightest light. I'm slowly looking for loopholes and at this moment it turns out that there are many things I don't know about the world of crypto trading.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 05:44:48 PM

You learnt the hard way it's so obvious from your thread I had to pay so I could value both the classes and the tutor. I recorded series of losses in my early days of trading but has time went on my losses reduced and it became the expense for a new technique I had to learn.

I started trading by blowing down accounts I could remember series of account I blew down while trying to learn but my joy remains I finally had the knowledge I always wanted
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 07:48:59 PM

To be honest, I learned trading in a hard way, I am not ashamed to share it here in the forum.
Because of a lot mistakes in which I did before, it became a bridge for me to to get the catch of trading
in cryptocurrency. I just became patience only, and used the word " TIMING " of when to buy and sell.
Don't worry about it mate, we have all learned it that way. I have lost way too much money before ı realized how to trade and invest, before then I was just running around like a headless chicken. Now, I am still not a wizard when it comes to trading, all those people with charts and lines and so forth making grand claims and putting up $1412 like so all-in that even the last dollar without doing it 1400 literally their last dollar on 150x leverages and all that. I am not like that at all, I am not even remotely close to that.

However I do fine for myself because it has been a while since I started on this road and I learned what goes and what doesn't, so I am doing a lot better now.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:20:30 PM

As for me, the way I learn is by spending a very small amount and it was got from the reward of the free program. It is not easy learning trading, moreover if we don't have any friends or tutors to guide us at first. It is like trial and error. Moreover, if we are learning from Youtube or other websites, there are so many sources that sometimes they are very confusing for newbies. At that time, learning by doing was what I did, making some errors, and getting profits.
After that, I could get clearer things about trading after joining in a small community and having some discussion woith others

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 10:53:48 PM

This is how it relates my self to trading...

When you get the hang of it you will truly earn. I remember if you  (I have some losses])lose or did a mistake it's only a phase of learning. As there is an old saying you must learn from your mistakes.
Firstly, we can't hide some worries and doubts. Being such an emotional trader, you can really think mostly negatively. You've been more discouraging when you will lose and sometimes it gets started to think if I have to continue this or not?

Becoming a trader is not so easy. It is a test of patience and mindset. Many people got a try and ended disappointed, just like me, I'd experience a lot of losses, although it was just a small amount however it hurts sometimes and even thinks about quitting.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 08:57:11 AM

As for me, the best way to learn is to work on a demo account.
Whatever you do, don't longer on demo trading for too long before starting on the real life trading. Trade fills and feels aren't the same as they're on demo and live platforms. You may not notice this if you don't look intently. Demo is good for practice but I've come to realize that it isn't the ultimate. It's better to acquire the set skills for trading first and then start live trading with small capital. One shouldn't rush it. Just take it in bits and increase one's confident level, is my way of looking at it. Left on demo alone, one could demo trade for years and still become a loser once one goes live.

A lot of traders tend to call it the oversold level, even though there may not be a thing as such in reality. It's just that the market operates on the psychology of traders. Once market dips for that long a lot of traders and investors take it as a cue that a reversal is imminent and then buy in. It's a nice entry strategy, if you asked me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 02:26:42 PM

It's so easy to learn trading nowadays because of the help of some influencer around the internet especially youtube, wherein it's up to you if you will invest time for it to get specific information such how it really works and you can make good returns from it. For me video tutorials is more realistic than reading books, because you can easily follow the process especially how to apply tools and what are the most important things to remember in order to avoid doing mistakes in real trading field.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: