Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptos and NFTs are you Excited about?  (Read 1036 times)
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 10:33:00 AM

Now meme tokens are very popular. Sometimes meme tokens raise even more than other coins and tokens. The ability to earn more money attracts a lot of people. That is why a lot of meme coins appear such as https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482
It's good for short term but i don't think it's good for long term, I mean some meme coins didn't have any real purpose and ended up like Another Ponzi Scheme. DeFi & NFT was a great concept and i think it's much better to spend on some good project with clear real use case and prospect for longterm and splitting small portion our money to invest on Short Term project like Meme-Coin based.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 11:03:18 AM

With the marketcap of crypto at near 2.5 trillion now..and I think that doesn't include NFTs right?
There is a lot of saturation but I am sure there are good projects launching.

Which crypto projects new ICOs or existing you are excited about? 

Any NFTs you like or ways of evaluating NFTs that you personally use?

How do you stay on top of the newest things launching and hearing about them?

I have heard good things about Terra and Arbitrum. Cheers thanks guys

Here are the NFT games for me that has a potentials to give earnings and have a good future as well.
One these are Axie Infinity under by ERC20, Dragonary under by BSC, Loserchicks under by Matic,
Mir4, Mydefipet, and Monsta Infinite. You can try to check these all first if I am telling the truth or not,
good luck.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 11:20:06 AM

Crypto and NFT , Im invest in crypto. NFT seem to have become popular this year. From art and music, to food, to toilet paper, these digital assets are selling well, like art from exotic 17th-century Europe.
NFT are assets in the digital world that can be bought and sold like any other property, but have no tangible form. Digital tokens can be thought of as certificates of ownership for virtual assets.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
kryptocanon

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 12:22:35 PM

After missing out on the widely spread Axie Infinity, I've been surfing the Internet, been adamant to understand the term NFT and its use cases.. And yes I've managed to read some about the gaming aspect of NFT. So in short, I guess I'll be starting mine with Cryptocars. I think you guys should look into it too.. It has higher returns and the PVP looks easier to handle.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀███████████     SecondLive.World     ███████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
CHOOSE LIFE  ♦  CHOOSE SPACE  ♦  CHOOSE FRIENDS
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 06:21:19 PM

I have heard good things about Terra and Arbitrum.
I used to dislike ETC a lot, they kept getting the 51% attack and they were looking like one of the most low security coin out there because of it as well. However looking at how ETC could be the ideal miners coin when eth 2.0 happens, I started to realize maybe I should take a look at it a lot more.

Right now, it has a market cap of something like 7 billion dollars, and in order to crack into top 10, it would need to do something like 5x increase. That's not a bad one, plus if the crypto market has a general increase as well, along with ETC attention, then we may see something like "near" 10x levels for ETC in the future. This will not happen right now of course, eth 2.0 is long way out, but a very subtle and decent long term investment for sure.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 07:59:39 PM

With the marketcap of crypto at near 2.5 trillion now..and I think that doesn't include NFTs right?

The current market capitalization does not include NFT, but the stage of NFT is currently being discussed, even many projects that have been launched almost completely involve NFT in it, that is a sign that NFT is in demand, it could be that the future market capitalization will affect the NFT included in it, games There are quite a number of NFT blockchains currently launched and have an average of 70% of public interest, which is quite high, one of which is Axie and others.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 09:06:44 PM

There are many sources that we can follow to find out new things that are starting to be launched, especially regarding NFT which is currently enjoyed by many people, the most popular project worked on by NFT in the gaming field is blockchain improvement from before, which gives prizes in the form of tokens or other forms, but for now I'm very interested in the NFT Guild Of Guadians game, a lot of improvement from the previous games that have been.
Sardel

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:28:21 AM

Choose a safe and more stable project for investment like Paybswap. A very promising token that has huge growth potential - the launch of their DEX bridging BSC to the hyped Polkadot ecosystem is closer than ever.
It has real utility and is backed by a strong development team. Already filled up my bags; you should too.
Devifajarina

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:49:58 PM

There are many sources that we can follow to find out new things that are starting to be launched, especially regarding NFT which is currently enjoyed by many people, the most popular project worked on by NFT in the gaming field is blockchain improvement from before, which gives prizes in the form of tokens or other forms, but for now I'm very interested in the NFT Guild Of Guadians game, a lot of improvement from the previous games that have been.

That's why many people are starting to switch from previous games to blockchain-based games, NFT is one of the many games that have been developed today, and many new features are starting to be added in the game, so for gamers it's not just playing games. , but they can also use the game for financial gain, which is why NFT is so popular today.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:22:44 PM

Very often famous people promote meme tokens and there is a big hype around meme tokens. People buy meme tokens because they are hoping for the future growth of the price of the tokens.
Indeed many famous people have done that, but not all of them are as successful as Elon Musk, coin memes usually have a sensation from time to time, nothing lasts long in its influence in the market, especially regarding buying and selling prices, many people buy coins expecting growth in the market. future market, but you should not forget that many people do not give any results in purchases, especially with regard to long-term purchases of meme coins.
repasmal

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:57:43 PM

I'm very excited about $FET. They start the stake drop and the project about the artificial intelligence. Fetch develops the project by using AI. Also Fetch's goal is to "automate an unlimited number of markets that require massive manual intervention". According to the team,autonomous  economic transactions are expected to offer virtually frictionless markets operating at a very fast pace. Fet's volume is rising and approach about highest price level i think the big attack can be coming.
illiki23

Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 12:12:50 AM

The future of the internet is going to be a mix of decentralized and centralized services.  What I am not excited about are use cases which can be perfectly done in a centralized manner, that is there just isn't any harm to trusting their overseers, which I am seeing a lot of.  What I am excited about are those which solve legitimate trust issues: handling our private data.  So I am bullish on the entire ecosystem which makes this possible:  Eth/SOL/Cardano/Etc for smart contracts, ATOM and DOT for blockchain interactivity, and still Bitcoin.  As for actual tokens and use cases I guess I really like BAT because man do I not want to trust anyone with my personal damn content viewing data but want to reward content creaters. Essentially web 3 blockchain stuff. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 12:48:01 AM

I am excited about SOLANA which has shown massive growth during the current year and I believe it will continue growing because its platform is used to create smarts contract as well as NFTs. The transaction speed is very high and fee is minimal. The NFT project I like most is https://www.itsmyne.club/ which is to be launched today, It is officially licensed digital collectibles (NFTs) from sports. Sports NFT market is also growing gradually as people are interested to own NFTs of their favorite sports stars.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:35:45 AM

A lot of crypto is going up in the near future especially NFT themed crypto and online games. But if I am asked what crypto is the safest to buy, I only dare to answer ETH, with a small assumption, I must also think about the feeling when crypto is slammed after being bought, even though everyone knows that the world's money market is very volatile. For Terra and Arbitrum I have not studied it.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:47:53 AM

Actually i'm excited about NFT that people are hype on it because it could make multiple price growth in a short time.
Even though the risk is crazy high because there are a lot of choice of NFT projects.
The INU things hooked me lately because of people making hype of it, saitama inu, goku inu, luffy inu have made significant growth, so i think people are in the hype of anime inu right now.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:16:54 AM

I have NFT on BSC network, with standard Erc-721 token.
NFT from BFC, SFO and PVU are still in my collection, because games made by developers provide me with passive income.
As I can see, the BFC token first dropped at $0.5 and recently reached ATH for $8, I'm really excited because the development team allows us to have more than 1 farm account and I think it will increase the profit when the price goes up.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2021, 04:33:54 AM

I love to hear about new NFT games. I believe if huge game companies would implement cryptos in their games. This would increase the crypto coinmarketcap from  newbies who will enter the crypto space.
nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:49:21 PM

Now meme tokens are very popular. Sometimes meme tokens raise even more than other coins and tokens. The ability to earn more money attracts a lot of people. That is why a lot of meme coins appear such as https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

Very often famous people promote meme tokens and there is a big hype around meme tokens. People buy meme tokens because they are hoping for the future growth of the price of the tokens.

Famous people receive a lot of money for promotion of meme tokens.
The most important thing for meme tokens is a big advertizing campaign to attract attention of investors.
CryptoG99

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:03:46 PM

Maybe I am late to this post but I I just found out about FireAntsCoin. I don't know if I am excited but I am very interested to learn more. FireAnts foundation will send donations to real world philanthropic, scientific, and historical projects. They are trying to better the world! This is a really cool project but I want to look into it more for myself. The concept is amazing. I love to see projects trying to help better our world. I am going to do some more research on this coin but I was wondering what you guys think?
Site is: https://fireants.global
Mariaverde

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:39:53 PM

Maybe I am late to this post but I I just found out about FireAntsCoin. I don't know if I am excited but I am very interested to learn more. FireAnts foundation will send donations to real world philanthropic, scientific, and historical projects. They are trying to better the world! This is a really cool project but I want to look into it more for myself. The concept is amazing. I love to see projects trying to help better our world. I am going to do some more research on this coin but I was wondering what you guys think?
Site is: https://fireants.global
FireAnts is an open source blockchain project with the ANTS coin as its native token. Their vision is to provide a fair peer-to-peer blockchain system for everyone. And it's also amazing that they will support philanthropic projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: