Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CEX] Catena X (Catenax.org) | Bridging Blockchains!  (Read 3316 times)
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 03:59:48 AM

Any chance to know when is the soonest does Liquidity Pool Farm will be available? It might increase the current Liquidity Pool balance due to rewards. It's hard to buy bulk on PCS because it gives a huge price impact whenever I order 5BNB and above. I hope that there will be LP farm as soon as possible to have more liquidity available coming from token holders.

We understanding this has been a challenge with community members, therefore, we are steadily increasing liquidity on PCS. Please be on the lookout for additional updates soon.

I participated in airdrop2, will we have another airdrop? I believe this project has a lot of potential, I will follow the updates.

Yes, there will be another airdrop. Please be on the lookout for additional updates soon. Joining our Telegram channel (which we assume you already did since you've participated in airdrop #2) is the best way of finding upcoming community incentive events.

Hello @Catena X, I Just Want To Make Sure That $CEX Will Have 63M Fixed Max Supply Right? (As We Can See On The Website).

But I Saw These Messages On $CEX Telegram Group, Check On The Image Below:

If We'll Have 3 Chains As an Example, Ethereum Chain, Polygon Chain, BSC. We Will Have Total 189M Supply? #CMIIW

Hello MAAManda, thank you for reaching out. 63M fixed supply per chain we deploy Catena X on. As Pablo (Dev 3) stated in the Telegram group, we need to have the same amount on each blockchain to implement the bridge.

I'm still confused, if the total token is 63 million, and for each blockchain there will be 63 million tokens, if there are 10 blockchains, then the total tokens on all blockchains is 630 million, this will certainly reduce the value of CEX tokens. Please explain in detail.

Hello, great question! I will relay to you the same answer we posted in the Telegram group: Your high level understanding is correct, but only if the number of tokens available in the market increases without increasing the value (number x price) of coins backing the token as well (dilution). However, whenever we launch on a new blockchain, the new additional liquidity provided will ensure that the price of $cex tokens is matched and maintained. From there on, $cex value is dictated via free market mechanisms and this is not something we can interfere in (we cannot control the price). Furthermore, token price is not the primary driver behind this project, the goal is delivering a functioning cross-chain bridge. In any case, there are several tokens which have demonstrated that dilution of tokens is not detrimental to value/price.

Bridging Blockchains! CatenaX.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 03:02:00 AM

Please note: Airdrop #2 distribution is currently ongoing.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:32:35 PM

Admin, i want to participate in Catena X airdrop and I want to get my first CEX Token, but where is the link to participate the airdrop? we need more information, thanks

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 04:04:48 AM

Admin, i want to participate in Catena X airdrop and I want to get my first CEX Token, but where is the link to participate the airdrop? we need more information, thanks

Airdrop #2 has ended. Please be on the lookout for upcoming community incentive events. Joining us on Telegram is the best way to stay updated.

AvalonCrypto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:32:24 PM

Hello guys. The project looks interesting, but the answers regarding the maximum amount of tokens seem imprecise, as if even you didn't know what exactly will be in the future.

Another point I noticed was in relation to the team presented on the website. There are three people just related, being only one developer.

I searched about the developer on google and on his Linkedin page several works are listed, but apparently none on the Blockchain. What is the dev team's experience with blockchain and smart contracts?

Another point is that this dev is CTO of a music website (Noisesharks). How do you intend to deliver the project within the planned timeframe if the main developer of the team is working on another project?

These questions seem important to me to understand if this project will be successful or if it is just an ICO to enrich its founders.
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 03:46:34 AM

Hello everyone, we would like to announce that we will be giving away $200 of $CEX to 5 lucky winners on November 22nd. Requirements to enter: hold 50 CEX in your wallet until November 21st.

Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 03:55:26 AM

Hello guys. The project looks interesting, but the answers regarding the maximum amount of tokens seem imprecise, as if even you didn't know what exactly will be in the future.

Another point I noticed was in relation to the team presented on the website. There are three people just related, being only one developer.

I searched about the developer on google and on his Linkedin page several works are listed, but apparently none on the Blockchain. What is the dev team's experience with blockchain and smart contracts?

Another point is that this dev is CTO of a music website (Noisesharks). How do you intend to deliver the project within the planned timeframe if the main developer of the team is working on another project?

These questions seem important to me to understand if this project will be successful or if it is just an ICO to enrich its founders.

Hello AvalonCrypto, thank you for the great questions. We currently have a plan on bridging at least a handful of blockchains, but may (and probably will) expand the plan in the future.

There are two core developers, Luuk and Joud. We also have a support developer, Pablo (Dev3 on Telegram). In terms of Joud being involved in other projects, there is no conflict in interest present - neither in terms of effort contributed to the Catena X project or working for competitive projects. Our team will grow in the near future. In any case, as you may have noticed, we did not launch an ICO.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 02:47:26 PM

hello admin, i saw on the roadmap you will launch DEX on ETH blockchain this month and ADA Blockchain in January, it was said that Hodler will get 1:1 distribution, is it mean who hodler CEX on BSC will receive airdrop 1:1 when CEX launch on ETH and ADA Blockchain?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 03:01:48 PM

Hello everyone, we would like to announce that we will be giving away $200 of $CEX to 5 lucky winners on November 22nd. Requirements to enter: hold 50 CEX in your wallet until November 21st.
What wallets are compatible with CEX?

And is 50 CEX the minimal amount to be eligible for the give-away lottery? Holding more than 50 CEX will not give me more than one ticket to join it?

Hello AvalonCrypto, thank you for the great questions. We currently have a plan on bridging at least a handful of blockchains, but may (and probably will) expand the plan in the future.
The idea of this project is great. Because after Ethereum now Binance Smart Chain got congested and fees on those chains increase. Many dapps run on Binance Smart Chain but the more expensive fee on the chain, the more difficulty for gamers when they play games. Paying fees for each action in Play to Earn games is painful.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 03:00:37 AM

hello admin, i saw on the roadmap you will launch DEX on ETH blockchain this month and ADA Blockchain in January, it was said that Hodler will get 1:1 distribution, is it mean who hodler CEX on BSC will receive airdrop 1:1 when CEX launch on ETH and ADA Blockchain?

Please see the roadmap for our latest updates and timelines.

What wallets are compatible with CEX?

And is 50 CEX the minimal amount to be eligible for the give-away lottery? Holding more than 50 CEX will not give me more than one ticket to join it?

The idea of this project is great. Because after Ethereum now Binance Smart Chain got congested and fees on those chains increase. Many dapps run on Binance Smart Chain but the more expensive fee on the chain, the more difficulty for gamers when they play games. Paying fees for each action in Play to Earn games is painful.

Metamask/Trust wallet. Yes, 50 CEX is the minimal amount but holding more does not give more than one ticket.

MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 12:26:18 AM

How Can Participants Know If Catena X Team's Draw is a Fair Draw ($200 Of $CEX Draw)? I need this information, so if a potential holders ask me, I can easily explain it to them.

And BTW, I see that the Catena X Signature Campaign has stopped since last week, is the Catena X team planning to create a new campaign in this forum? I mean like making a bounty campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 03:17:46 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2021, 12:21:57 AM by Catena X

Glad to announce that Catena X is now listed on CoinMarketCap! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/catena-x/

Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 03:30:08 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2021, 12:22:23 AM by Catena X

Glad to announce that Catena X is now listed on CoinGecko! https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/catena-x

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:50:06 PM

I didn't even think the price could be pumped higher even though my target to sell was $0.3 but when I found out the info on telegram even this coin was pumped up even more than $2 and I immediately sold it without thinking and got a bigger profit, even this is a short time not nearly a month I hold.

How Can Participants Know If Catena X Team's Draw is a Fair Draw ($200 Of $CEX Draw)? I need this information, so if a potential holders ask me, I can easily explain it to them.

Now I also know about the lottery where the holder will get CEX randomly because I have sold it but then I buy CEX again but will this still be within the intended criteria? Does that mean I still have a chance to win this random lottery?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 07:11:59 PM
Merited by Catena X (1)

I didn't even think the price could be pumped higher even though my target to sell was $0.3 but when I found out the info on telegram even this coin was pumped up even more than $2 and I immediately sold it without thinking and got a bigger profit, even this is a short time not nearly a month I hold.

I also didn't expect that when I woke up, I saw the price of $CEX soar into the sky Cheesy, Poocoin Recorded That $CEX Price Surpassed Above $2.5 Cool , This Happened After $CEX Listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. Right now $CEX may be in a period of correction, but believe it or not, I believe the price of $CEX could reach $5 in the near future.

Now I also know about the lottery where the holder will get CEX randomly because I have sold it but then I buy CEX again but will this still be within the intended criteria? Does that mean I still have a chance to win this random lottery?

Raffle prize is $200 in $CEX for 5 holders, and to be eligible, you need to hold minimum 50 $CEX until November 21.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:32:52 PM

I also didn't expect that when I woke up, I saw the price of $CEX soar into the sky Cheesy, Poocoin Recorded That $CEX Price Surpassed Above $2.5 Cool , This Happened After $CEX Listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. Right now $CEX may be in a period of correction, but believe it or not, I believe the price of $CEX could reach $5 in the near future.

Raffle prize is $200 in $CEX for 5 holders, and to be eligible, you need to hold minimum 50 $CEX until November 21.

Take a look at what is circled below that CEX has redeemed $5 but it's not long so I'm sure CEX can redeem it because I'm sure that's why I bought under $1. This Go will definitely be surpassed more in November.
Are you sure?

Well this is because it is listed 2 at once in Coinmarketcap and Coingecko even MC can at $30 million, the holders are still a little 1400 holder.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2021, 08:07:35 AM

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS OUR ONLY OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL:  https://t.me/CatenaX

Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2021, 03:08:10 PM
Merited by xandry (1)

COMMUNITY GRANT

We would like to announce that we will be giving away $200 of $CEX to 5 lucky winners on November 22nd.
Requirements to enter: hold 50 $CEX in your wallet until November 21st. Winners will be chosen randomly.

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:50:48 PM
Merited by Daltonik (1)

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS OUR ONLY OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL:  https://t.me/CatenaX

I was invited recently on a Catena X telegram today and couple times since last week. Scammer already targeting the investors that joined on main telegram group after many investors showing interest on investing on it. I hope that no one got scam since a newbie might fall for it since they are launching a faked giveaway. I'm away on telegram which surprised me that I was invited on multiple Catena X telegram group.

I don't know if this good or bad. But as a fellow CEX token holders, A group that being impersonated by this scammer just mean that the project has potential to explode soon. I hope that you can provide a telegram bot for all the official details about Catena X. Wishing you all the best guys!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████