Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CEX] Catena X (Catenax.org) | Bridging Blockchains!  (Read 3318 times)
c7ISS

Activity: 10
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 07:44:12 PM

Yes, those sellings are quite strange. And that is strange that Luuk´s LinkedIn profile is still missing. If real profile won´t appear soon I will sell my tokens. But maybe we will get positive news tomorrow, but I am expecting delay for dapp. And yes, I am novice so maybe I am wrong.

But is that bridge so difficult to code and bring up, why to do rug pull if the bridge is possible to code within few months

And if that bridge will be reality, this token is so undervalued

i already lost few thousands its ok it happens but i hate to see how the dev airdrop tokens to new wallets and sell the liquidity.

just take a look at the chart if few people invest in total $800 after few hours or mins u gonna see a big $800 sell from a new wallet who never bought but has the tokens airdropped same day.

and when you try to ask them to explan on Telegram they gonna ban you. Or look at they weird twitter comments

that's a nice scam, I already lost my money and I try to help others to see and avoid this scam
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 05:44:24 AM

Yes, those sellings are quite strange. And that is strange that Luuk´s LinkedIn profile is still missing. If real profile won´t appear soon I will sell my tokens. But maybe we will get positive news tomorrow, but I am expecting delay for dapp. And yes, I am novice so maybe I am wrong.

But is that bridge so difficult to code and bring up, why to do rug pull if the bridge is possible to code within few months

And if that bridge will be reality, this token is so undervalued

https://www.linkedin.com/in/luuk-janssen19/

Bridging Blockchains! CatenaX.org
Kkk666

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:49:16 AM

Thank you, but when I click that link it says "An exact match for luuk-janssen19 could not be found"
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 05:57:01 AM

Thank you, but when I click that link it says "An exact match for luuk-janssen19 could not be found"
Are you logged in to Linkedin? if not, you need to have a linkedin to search the profile. If yes, please share your linkedin profile and I'll send you an invite - Luuk

Kkk666

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 06:06:42 AM

I do not have linkedin profile so I am not logged in. But I saw those ex-members' profiles but not your profile. Ok, maybe it is because I cannot log in. Thank you
Tenger

Activity: 64
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 10:30:43 AM

Nevertheless the price movement is really weird. From 0,55$ in a very short time to 0,002$ then 800% and now again to 0,01$
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 02:35:31 PM

Nevertheless the price movement is really weird. From 0,55$ in a very short time to 0,002$ then 800% and now again to 0,01$
Yeah. There is some pump and dump. I think its the main reason of the pump(check photo)

today 24 hours volume is $714,168
A few days ago the volume was only $50k, So it's good to sign that there is some new investor.
Also, today is the day, They will publish the roadmap for the project. I think it's also a reason for the pump.

Waiting for something big...
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 10:18:02 PM

Yeah. There is some pump and dump. I think its the main reason of the pump(check photo)
-

today 24 hours volume is $714,168
A few days ago the volume was only $50k, So it's good to sign that there is some new investor.
Also, today is the day, They will publish the roadmap for the project. I think it's also a reason for the pump.

Waiting for something big...

I hope you are right on this one because it will give hope to those who bought this token at high prices.
Their price movement is really not good, reaching ATH of $7.59, but after about couple of months they are in the cents level.
The team should fast track their developments if they want people to get on board their network.
This is why some investors are afraid to take a dip on new projects, they don't know where the project will be heading.
c7ISS

Activity: 10
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 02:05:25 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2022, 05:30:18 PM by mprep

If you know how to track wallets and use bscscan you gonna fiind out why.

just look at every single wallet who is selling and you will see only team are selling! they airdrop tokens in new wallets and sell the liquidity.

this token can't grow it's a slow rug. . I don't know how to post pictures here i have a lot of evidence to prove this is a scam

my last post here , do some research guys before invest! all the best

/tt][/tt]

If you know how to track wallets and use bscscan you gonna fiind out why

some pics to prove my point

https://i.postimg.cc/SKpmpp7g/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-15-46.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DZxhs4VN/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-15-49.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/J7dmzX5D/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-15-52.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/k5cP3R55/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-16-04.jpg

and the pic to prove he is transfering tokens to an new wallet to sell them:

https://i.postimg.cc/rw1vxRx9/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-16-10.jpg

there is no activity on LinkedIn too,just a picture and a name

that's my last post here. do some research before you invest! all the best

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Mkmanik

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 04:42:26 AM

Roadmap for 2022:
January: Bounty distribution, begin SOL 1:1, community HODLERS incentive (2 events)
February: Finish SOL 1:1, ADA deployment,  community HODLERS incentive (1 event)
March: Certik Audit followed by DAPP deployment,  community HODLERS incentive (2 events prior to deployment, one after)
*Q2 schedule TBD pending DAPP deployment and manpower addition
*Schedule subject to acceleration pending manpower addition (collected from Official Telegram group)

It would be nice if the team do a Certik Audit within this month. It will bring more trust in this project, I strongly believe this audit will bring some new investors to this project.

When new roadmap will be updated on the Official Catena x website?
Kkk666

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 10:28:16 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2022, 05:20:35 PM by mprep

Manpower addition q2??? How many devs currently? And some comment about those sellings from owner?

/tt][/tt]

If you know how to track wallets and use bscscan you gonna fiind out why

some pics to prove my point

https://i.postimg.cc/SKpmpp7g/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-15-46.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DZxhs4VN/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-15-49.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/J7dmzX5D/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-15-52.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/k5cP3R55/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-16-04.jpg

and the pic to prove he is transfering tokens to an new wallet to sell them:

https://i.postimg.cc/rw1vxRx9/IMAGE-2021-12-31-21-16-10.jpg

there is no activity on LinkedIn too,just a picture and a name

that's my last post here. do some research before you invest! all the best

Are those trades made by robot or manually? Very greedy action

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 807

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2022, 03:50:41 PM

I hope you are right on this one because it will give hope to those who bought this token at high prices.
Their price movement is really not good, reaching ATH of $7.59, but after about couple of months they are in the cents level.
The team should fast track their developments if they want people to get on board their network.
This is why some investors are afraid to take a dip on new projects, they don't know where the project will be heading.
CEX was pumped very fast in one or two days. I see it as a big FOMO time with CEX. At least, I don't know about reasons behind that pump but fast pumps are usually unsustainable. Falls of price after unsustainable pumps are unavoidable.

The chart is terrible I agree because it has long free falls from above $7 to $0.009 now. Anyway, if you see good signal that the team still develop this project and latest falls are because of bad communication between their team and community, and FUD, let's see it as good time to accumulate very cheap CEX.

Why did their volume increase recent days? Does it mean something big to come?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kkk666

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 04:49:24 PM

If we only get some evidences that this is really legit project. Some code of dapp or something what proof that this is not rug pull. Ok, that audit, but it is about 3 month from now. Maybe some AMA atleast

but only we have is those mystery sellings
Mkmanik

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 08:13:31 AM

If we only get some evidences that this is really legit project. Some code of dapp or something what proof that this is not rug pull. Ok, that audit, but it is about 3 month from now. Maybe some AMA atleast

but only we have is those mystery sellings

I asked Luuk at their telegram group about the Certik audit, He told first they want ADA deployment. After that the will Certik audit. I think the Certik audit will bring some new investors if everything is fine. As an investor, I am also waiting for the audit.
Kkk666

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 02:26:56 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2022, 02:50:31 PM by Kkk666

I do not understand how that ada deployment is related to certic audit, but I will give this project time. There are now sol and bsc, why cannot do audit without ada?

CEX what a perfect label for exchange
Catena X (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 02:33:13 PM

I have severe technical issues after opening a file on Telegram to view a cv, I'm working on recovering socials and will provide updates ASAP.

Kkk666

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 03:50:33 PM

Why would somebody hack catena x´s twitter account?
Tenger

Activity: 64
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 04:52:57 PM

Why would somebody hack catena x´s twitter account?
I was also curios about that. Also what makes me curios is that the dev has -1 trust here. Why?

Edit: -2 already 🤔
Kkk666

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 05:38:45 PM

Or then it is a way to close that rug pull and leave from project. Hope it is real hack.
WindyHades

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 06:14:18 PM

Or then it is a way to close that rug pull and leave from project. Hope it is real hack.

I hope it as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: