Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zatcoin Tools  (Read 68 times)
Zatcoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 09:36:36 AM

Community Announcement 📢

The product itself has three stages, so here is our roadmap in short. We will be updating  our whitepaper with more specific details soon.

First stage 2021 Q4
ZAT platform (beta released on 1st October)
This is where you will have contract scanning tools, and the  ability to list new and existing coins. These will all be checked and verified by Zatcoin everyone that lists here will be doxxed to us and I.D verified before listing on ZAT. Our aim is to have this ready by November 2021. Some feutures we are currently working on

📍Wallet connect
📍Dashboard (wallet balance)
📍Tier bronze silver gold
📍Contract scanner
📍Scam alert portal

Second stage 2021 Q4
Zatmarket place community will vote on the name of this platform we have a few ideas.

This is Where you can find developers, influencers, marketers, mods you will pay us as the trusted third party to hold funds until you have recieved the service once you are happy we will release the funds. This is to avoid scams from taking place where service providers do not provide a service as promised. We will charge a small fee and buyback and burn Zatcoin.
Our aim is to have this ready by December 2021

Third stage 2022 Q2
ZAT exchange we aim to have this by mid 2022 more details will follow very soon.

What this means for Zatcoin?

Zatcoin is the currency any revenue generated from tools marketplace or exchange  will partly be used to do buybacks and burn. Giving existing holders further value to their holding to date we have burned around 20million tokens (2% of supply)

Hold on guys the Zat movement is just getting started 💥
Zatcoin.iozatcoin.io
zatcointhools.comzatcointools.com
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 11:33:40 AM

Stated on your website that team is transparent and doxxed by video on telegram. Which video is this? Between the repetitive 990ish video of yours, I have to say people has to go to a length just to find this. I'll appreciate if you can present the link to the video here, and then we can move to the topic regarding your project technicalities
Zatcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:30:56 PM

Hi Miiike ofcourse please follow this link https://t.me/Zatcointools/16094
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:20:14 PM

Hi Miiike ofcourse please follow this link https://t.me/Zatcointools/16094

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude by saying that I didn't watch the entire duration of fifty something minutes of the AMA, it is too long for the piece of info i am trying to get. I jumped through the seconds and finally slide through the timeline to see the timeframe, and it came to my awareness that the entire video is about an interview with one of your team member (hence, an AMA, duh), no other shared images or anything, so I think it's safe to say the doxxing did not happen via image sharing and no other picture of your team is available for us. Although, I can't say that it is also not described verbally as I jumped through the video. So, is there an easier method to get this acclaimed doxx? Perhaps you can inform me on which minutes of the video your team details started to be shared?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 10:25:20 PM

An anti-scam engine? How does it looks like? This is already october, how far the development of the engine you mean it so far? I didn't even find the beta version.
I see you are a little good at building liquidity on pancakeswap, not bad with aggressive charts, allowing for short term trading token profits.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Zatcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:44:10 AM

An anti-scam engine? How does it looks like? This is already october, how far the development of the engine you mean it so far? I didn't even find the beta version.
I see you are a little good at building liquidity on pancakeswap, not bad with aggressive charts, allowing for short term trading token profits.

Good morning,
You can follow the following link to view our beta version https://www.zatcointools.com/ it's also accessible through our main site.
Currently we are working hard to release tools and dashboard we have
started verifying coins and will begin listing them once the system is working correctly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: