Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did all the shills go?  (Read 184 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:17:21 AM

Had to use the science of auto-correct to correct the word Civilization for you or is that an allegory to anarchy over perceived science?

No, it's simply you failing to understand that the world contains different countries, and different languages. And even the same language but with different spellings. But a lack of consideration of others is a characteristic of anti-vaxxers, so I'm not surprised. I am British. Here, it's civilisation.

Are you the same anti-vaxxer that tried to mock my English last time, in some garbled stream-of-consciousness diatribe, or was that someone else? Or are you the one who accused me of being 'fancy' because I used the word 'analogy'? Probably someone else. I appreciate that anti-vaxxers tend to resort to personal insults, because they have no other arguments.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:21:31 AM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

boring thread.

i have better things to do with my life
no need to say anymore.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:32:28 AM

boring thread.

no need to say anymore.

I understand completely. I find it tiring more than anything else. They won't accept anything that involves actual data or even coherent rational thought.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:48:46 AM

boring thread.

no need to say anymore.

'my life' = cowering in a studio apartment bobbing for nickels with footer spam and slathering oneself with alcohol to fight off an imaginary virus while waiting to die from the gene therapy.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:13:09 AM

boring thread.

no need to say anymore.

'my life' = cowering in a studio apartment bobbing for nickels with footer spam and slathering oneself with alcohol to fight off an imaginary virus while waiting to die from the gene therapy.

footer spam? .. um thats badecker
cowering in a studio apartment.. again thats badecker, well more like a basement.

your the one fighting off imaginary virus.. the rest of us are fighting off a real virus.
you fight soo many imaginary things (from your own imagination)
and its you that fears death by gene therapy. slowing waiting for your time to come fearing dangers you imagine up. giving them names to scare yourself even further. while the rest of us are getting on with life

anyway. boring topic. moving on

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 12:57:50 PM

boring thread.

no need to say anymore.

your the one fighting off imaginary virus.. the rest of us are fighting off a real virus.
anyway. boring topic. moving on

Not sure how boring it has to be to keep you from coming back to say how boring it is.

BTW, do you rub sanitizer on your hands between every post to keep you safe from the bad bad virus?  Just curious.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: