Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:35:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍🌍🌍 Pacific DeFi 🌍🌍🌍 An ecosystem which will unify DeFi landscape  (Read 211 times)
pacificdefi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 03:32:29 PM

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:54:00 PM

How long will the allocated token for team be locked? Or will it not be locked at all? I can't find the info on the tokenomy section, and given your team controlled 20% of the total supply, it'll leave some worries on investors mind if it's not well explained.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 10:51:58 PM

How long will the allocated token for team be locked? Or will it not be locked at all? I can't find the info on the tokenomy section, and given your team controlled 20% of the total supply, it'll leave some worries on investors mind if it's not well explained.
This is how they reacted to it
"Team tokens is locked for 6 months so we can’t do anything with them until then. And they are slow vested over time. However, we cannot control who decides to sell their tokens, either gotten from IDO, private sale or airdrop." https://t.me/pacificdefi/40958

Also they decide to make their team information anonymous as for now, if later they will become licensed, they promise to make the team information fully doxxed.
pacificdefi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:14:08 PM

The information can be found on the Pacific DeFi gitbook page. But as a reference, team tokens are locked for 6 months, with 15% released after, and 5% released monthly after that.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 10:48:06 AM

The information can be found on the Pacific DeFi gitbook page. But as a reference, team tokens are locked for 6 months, with 15% released after, and 5% released monthly after that.

Allow me to rephrase my sentences.

If it's not too bothersome to you, do you mind to put an information of team's allocation locking mechsnism somewhere that can be easily seen by anyone? Given your team controlled 20% of the total supply, investor will be very worried if they can't find this info. And mostly, investors wont dig way too far into your gitbook to find this. So, a readied info on your main page (next to the tokenomy details, for example) will greatly help your case
pacificdefi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 01:20:44 PM

Allow me to rephrase my sentences.

If it's not too bothersome to you, do you mind to put an information of team's allocation locking mechsnism somewhere that can be easily seen by anyone? Given your team controlled 20% of the total supply, investor will be very worried if they can't find this info. And mostly, investors wont dig way too far into your gitbook to find this. So, a readied info on your main page (next to the tokenomy details, for example) will greatly help your case

You can find all necessary information on our front page of the website. Pay attention to a vesting graph there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: