Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2025, 2035, 2525. no worry, I am in no hurry, taiwan is ours, was, and will be.  (Read 13 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 05:10:43 AM

I just hope to sincerly wipe at the time the whole forces that will oppose us, wipe, I mean elimination of their (first strike and retaliation strike) capabilities and the elimination of their entire forces. 0.

however I am against an occupation of their land. The survivors depending on the tech used will have been liberated and the opportunity to not become again savage barbarian inhuman seeking the destruction, enslavement, occupation, plunder and worst of China ever again...

I am not sure that the entire elimination of all their armed forces will be enough for them to remember to not mess with China, I guess after a few years (centuries) they may start to crawl back toward wanting to invade, occupy, and co... I think this time, a preventive war will be necessary.

meaning that the first attack on them, is pure elimination, the second equally. will there be a third?

my hope is that the people there, will at the first loss of "their" entire force wake up, at least be surprised, where are all the members of the dod? dead... but as their pedo satansist child rapist thieves aristocracy, may even hide the annihilation of their goons, they will try to build back better to attack us again, but this time, as they will be almost nothing compared to our MIGHT, we, at our full will, decide, when to wipe them again...

and we can repeat this process at infinity, each time, with a stronger, deadlier, mighter PLA, until a full clear up of the world may take a few minutes...

SO THAT FOR ONCE IN THE LIFE OF THOSE ENEMIES OF MANKIND AND THEIR SERFS, CAPTURED OR TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND; THEY WILL, THAT CHINA ISN'T THEIRS TO RULE, as it was told them 400+ years ago... don't, not even an inch... and they did...

they believed that weakness and softness would remain the same...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: