Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tesla and Dogecoin (pt. 2)  (Read 65 times)
PercT4b (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:07:55 AM

I've read a lot of interesting opinions on my last topic, now I have a better understanding of the current situation and thank you so much for that.

Elon is obviously interested in profit, so he will make every possible move to increase his bank account, from the moment he's perfectly aware of the power he has (he surely kept an eye on the huge reaction that his last tweet generated).

I have never considered Dogecoin a long term investment, too much hype-influenced, currently is only good for speculation and that's why I made that (and this) post, so that's what I think: such a move from Tesla (accepting Doge) is possible, with the obvious consequences we know, but we could see some similarities with the BTC move in February, especially the sudden removal of the coin from the payment methods (he will find a ridiculous excuse to justify such a decision) when he'll decide to take some profits.

Now sentiment on BTC is generally bullish, with some ETFs waiting for approval, and if a new bull run occurs, then general hype will drive the market crazy, and that could be the perfect time for very big manipulations, in pure Elon style.

P.S: I perfectly understand people that are skeptical in the long term, it's just a meme that found a great endorser, but remember, this is a highly speculative market too, so I don't see anything bad in investigating opportunities like this.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:02:57 AM

I agree, if there is opportunity grab here then why not?

But there seems to be some investors who think that it will go parabolic, a rise that no one can stop because Elon Musk continue to tweet about Dogecoin.

But it seems that the hype has caught up already. But for sure, the price can still go up, make us good profit once we go on a bull run up to December. Just don't be greedy and take profits if you think you already have a good ROI.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:14:06 AM

Problem here is people are fed up with such lousy tweaks did by Elon Musk. He is a great guy, but due to its action with the past months like fudding and suddenly taming the crypto market is some sort of bipolar attitude. Obviously he thinks that only as for business purposes. He is a billionaire so Im not sure why he even posted some shitcoin sometime. I really believe that it isnt Elon thay pumps some shitcoin but his some secretary or someone using his social for him instead.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:43:55 AM

P.S: I perfectly understand people that are skeptical in the long term, it's just a meme that found a great endorser, but remember, this is a highly speculative market too, so I don't see anything bad in investigating opportunities like this.

Not as an investment but Dogecoin can be a good part of our trading list, trading for the short term and not by holding it for too long. As you said, this is a highly speculative market and since Doge was being raised, it catch the attention of other traders making it establishing a good volume.

Traders just need to be cautious trading this coin as in just a matter of overnight, it can be pumped and crash.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:07:30 AM

i think doge is just a tool to make my trading more interesting and i personally never consider doge as investment material be it medium or long term.
and seeing the current situation it's true, making your own decision to take personal advantage is the right thing regardless of manipulation or whatever people say it but everyone will understand because everyone likes profit.
but what must be considered here is that your attitude in taking a position must be really right lest your intention to get profit is lost due to an error in placing the position.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1660

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 11:16:01 AM

...Elon is obviously interested in profit, so he will make every possible move to increase his bank account, from the moment he's perfectly aware of the power he has (he surely kept an eye on the huge reaction that his last tweet generated).

Elon Musk increases his bank account at the expense of real business, and not at the expense of manipulating shitcoins. A person who occupies the first line of the Forbes rating with a fortune exceeding $200 billion and owns such campaigns as Tesla and SpaceX, simply studies the psychology of people based on their reaction to his tweets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:53:14 AM

I've read a lot of interesting opinions on my last topic, now I have a better understanding of the current situation and thank you so much for that.

Elon is obviously interested in profit, so he will make every possible move to increase his bank account, from the moment he's perfectly aware of the power he has (he surely kept an eye on the huge reaction that his last tweet generated).

I have never considered Dogecoin a long term investment, too much hype-influenced, currently is only good for speculation and that's why I made that (and this) post, so that's what I think: such a move from Tesla (accepting Doge) is possible, with the obvious consequences we know, but we could see some similarities with the BTC move in February, especially the sudden removal of the coin from the payment methods (he will find a ridiculous excuse to justify such a decision) when he'll decide to take some profits.

Now sentiment on BTC is generally bullish, with some ETFs waiting for approval, and if a new bull run occurs, then general hype will drive the market crazy, and that could be the perfect time for very big manipulations, in pure Elon style.

Elon Musk was a great influencer at the time, he can speculate that dogecoin was a stable coin for the time, Elon Musk had great backing, and I agree that dogecoin is not a long term investment, even though Elon Musk can afford it, coin meme is not a solution for us to make long-term investments, this kind of hype is usually temporary. But we have to admit, that Elon Musk had a good pattern in promoting Dogecoin at the time, and I think not everyone can do it without a good team and preparation.
SolanaNFT2822

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 09:39:33 AM

Dogecoin can be a good part of  trading list. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: