Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy BNB at the right time?  (Read 802 times)
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 09:29:17 PM

then this time! Investing is turning crisis environments into opportunities. Ingenuity is not getting on the train to go. Ingenuity is getting on the train knowing where it will go.

I really like your theory and also think that this is probably the best time to buy BNB before the next price increases. I think if someone is still hesitating then they should read your previous predictions. Keep it up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 11:31:19 PM

BNB is a good coin. This is a large altcoin and is in great demand. Supported by a large market also makes BNB one of the strong assets in the long run. With the price is still fairly cheap, of course, BNB still has great potential to become a coin that at least increases in price more.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 11:37:57 PM

Use falls in price to shop and replenish your wallets. I think that now is a very good time to buy not only BNB but almost all cryptocurrencies. BNB is a quite new cryptocurrency and it is constantly developing, so the potential for even a few times higher price is huge.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:17:23 AM

hello friends,

For the first time today, the right light came on in my head for the cryptocurrency market. Smiley
maybe you have too.

How to buy BNB at the right time? altcoin or main coin? I wanted to share some of my experiences on these issues.

The jumps in BNB are usually in parallel with the new altcoins that will be released to the market. BNB is making solid crypto openings at the right times. while doing this, the pool is inflated with BNB. this results in the BNB being pumped upwards.

what are we doing then? We follow the cryptos that BNB offers to the market and shift the capital to BNB. When crypto peaks, we exit BNB in the short term and go on hold.
this is the right time as the price still not crossing 1,000$ because once this meet that high you cannot find chance to buy again in something like now in which 50% discounted as the price stablished at 500$.
Use falls in price to shop and replenish your wallets. I think that now is a very good time to buy not only BNB but almost all cryptocurrencies. BNB is a quite new cryptocurrency and it is constantly developing, so the potential for even a few times higher price is huge.
this may new but backed up by one of the biggest exchange in the world.

so meaning that future lies in this coin in the coming days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 08:44:32 AM

Hard to time the markets buddy. So can't say exact when to, but any dip would be good. It was near its old ATH in satoshi value, them came down from there. I think it would be a good buy now, I don't expect that old ATH value to hold long and it will slice through it.
The old ATH value will not last in the market and I'm sure it will change someday although not soon, because everyone still has a lot of faith in all the good cryptocurrencies as well as the very good ones in the market, so don't be discouraged by that
well, for BNB, I also have no doubt if one day this coin will exceed its ATH. however, I strongly believe that the price will go up in the near future.
if you want to buy this coin, it seems that now can also be said to be the right time. I think that the functionality and needs of people are still very big regarding this coin, while the price is still not up to $1k. in fact, seeing that the price is under $550, this makes me think that this is a great opportunity for those looking to hold onto BNB.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 09:47:02 AM

well, for BNB, I also have no doubt if one day this coin will exceed its ATH. however, I strongly believe that the price will go up in the near future.
if you want to buy this coin, it seems that now can also be said to be the right time. I think that the functionality and needs of people are still very big regarding this coin, while the price is still not up to $1k. in fact, seeing that the price is under $550, this makes me think that this is a great opportunity for those looking to hold onto BNB.
In a dumped market condition as it is today, it is indeed very good to capture or place a buy order at the lowest price or 10% lower than the current price because I am sure that anyone will get BNB at a cheap price because market conditions do not yet have signs of recovery.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 10:30:14 AM

hello friends,

For the first time today, the right light came on in my head for the cryptocurrency market. Smiley
maybe you have too.

How to buy BNB at the right time? altcoin or main coin? I wanted to share some of my experiences on these issues.

In a currency such as Binance COin (BNB) in which one of the strongest currency in the market today , there is no such thing as Right time because if you are looking for investing then it is BNB that best for long term.
it is indeed cheaper now valuing at 500$ because in the next couple of years this will increase to more than 1000 or even Higher.
so Yes invest now or be sorry later.
If he is looking for the best chance then it is BNB that he must consider now and add some small part for Solana .

JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:09:49 AM

I really like your theory and also think that this is probably the best time to buy BNB before the next price increases. I think if someone is still hesitating then they should read your previous predictions. Keep it up!
Those who still have doubts about BNB are those who don't know BNB very well, because when the BNB platform is very advanced and the BNB network is very broad in terms of use, the potential for further improvement will continue to exist in BNB.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 12:04:58 PM

this is the right time as the price still not crossing 1,000$ because once this meet that high you cannot find chance to buy again in something like now in which 50% discounted as the price stablished at 500$.

All that is a pure psychological number. Looking at where BNB is and the utility in defi and NFT,,, yes I guess you could say that it is headed for more gains but the overall crypto market is strictly bearish right now. Everything still relies on whether or not BTC recovers for another ATH. If so,,, then BNB to 1k is a good path.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 01:04:37 PM

All that is a pure psychological number. Looking at where BNB is and the utility in defi and NFT,,, yes I guess you could say that it is headed for more gains but the overall crypto market is strictly bearish right now. Everything still relies on whether or not BTC recovers for another ATH. If so,,, then BNB to 1k is a good path.
1k$ bnb is the hope of all holders and now bnb is going downin real-time. Binance Coin is down 4.26% in the last 24 hours. CoinMarketCap's current rating is #3, with an immediate market cap of $87,623,664,647 USDso i conclude buying now and holding it is the most promising thing because the next BNB will probably be ranked number 2 after BTC

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 01:33:31 PM

For now, BNB is no longer worthy of being said to be new because its age is also quite old, although not as old as other coins.
Talking about the potential that exists in BNB it is also very clear that BNB always has excellent potential to buy in times of decline like now.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ymckartal (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:06:31 PM

For now, BNB is no longer worthy of being said to be new because its age is also quite old, although not as old as other coins.
Talking about the potential that exists in BNB it is also very clear that BNB always has excellent potential to buy in times of decline like now.

It is necessary to be aware of this potential and make purchases for it. In the near future, coins will indeed increase and gain in value significantly.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:07:28 PM

It is necessary to be aware of this potential and make purchases for it. In the near future, coins will indeed increase and gain in value significantly.
That is what suppose we have to think. BNB is one of the promising projects, it has been ignored by many in its early days but now, everyone has an interest in buying this.

Well, buying at a cheaper price significantly gave us the chance to earn more and now, it was the time for it, I think. I don't know if the price of BNB will drop more and to wait for that moment is a waste of time only. We'd rather take it now and I believe that was good timing, ain't that perfect time anyway.

sunsilk

Merit: 620

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:59:08 PM

It's the cycle.

Coins like BNB might be at dumping today but it won't stop there. It can go on a long bear market again and the price of it would be just as stable as it can be.

However, when the market goes bullish again, everyone will get to see how quick the price of it goes up. At the time of bearish, it's where decisions should be made because it's buy now or miss it.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 03:30:41 AM

when entering early febuary this year starting from still below $40, BNB immediately moved up rapidly in just 5 months already reaching ATH $686.31 - May 10, 2021, certainly the best achievement done by BNB. so it is true that BNB has the potential to continue to increase in the future.

It's the cycle.

Coins like BNB might be at dumping today but it won't stop there. It can go on a long bear market again and the price of it would be just as stable as it can be.
However, when the market goes bullish again, everyone will get to see how quick the price of it goes up. At the time of bearish, it's where decisions should be made because it's buy now or miss it.
looks like it will be on hold as BNB price has remained fairly stable so far, now at $526.83 not too bad from the last ATH that BNB has done. Of course, if making a release is very unfortunate because of the opportunity as you said that the market could increase soon, it is indeed better to wait for that opportunity by holding it in place so that the time comes when it increases so that it does not miss the opportunity.
smartaction
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1122

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:38:08 AM

hello friends,

maybe you have too.

The jumps in BNB are usually in parallel with the new altcoins that will be released to the market. BNB is making solid crypto openings at the right times. while doing this, the pool is inflated with BNB. this results in the BNB being pumped upwards.

what are we doing then? We follow the cryptos that BNB offers to the market and shift the capital to BNB. When crypto peaks, we exit BNB in the short term and go on hold.
Bsc now is a popular blockchain and bsc is part of bnb. So bnb have a bright future. now all crypto-currency is in under correction. And correction almost ended. you can buy some bnb now and wait for a more little correction and bought more bnb. then wait for new ATH

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:03:45 AM

1k$ bnb is the hope of all holders and now bnb is going downin real-time. Binance Coin is down 4.26% in the last 24 hours. CoinMarketCap's current rating is #3, with an immediate market cap of $87,623,664,647 USDso i conclude buying now and holding it is the most promising thing because the next BNB will probably be ranked number 2 after BTC

Duh we can all see that it is going down,,, as I said already in my post the market seems very bearish at the moment and it has been for most of the month ever since it came down from ATH in November.

But every time someone like you posts about "conclude to buy and hold because it is most promising and will be ranked #2" about any coin I lose hope that the crypto people will ever have common sense.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

sunsilk

Merit: 620

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:29:00 AM

It's the cycle.

looks like it will be on hold as BNB price has remained fairly stable so far, now at $526.83 not too bad from the last ATH that BNB has done. Of course, if making a release is very unfortunate because of the opportunity as you said that the market could increase soon, it is indeed better to wait for that opportunity by holding it in place so that the time comes when it increases so that it does not miss the opportunity.
Yeah, it's still one of the altcoins that's near to its ATH. The price isn't that bad to hold on since it's still close to the highest that it made during this bull run.

There's the likely that it will remain there for long and the price of it today is still good as it was before. Those that find it very low might have invested during its high.

And there are those investors that are looking on it for its future. If they think that there's a better future on it, they shall hold and buy more.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 10:25:14 AM

hello friends,

maybe you have too.
Why ? earlier that time you have dark Mind about crypto?  Grin
Make sure that your Ideas are valid and worth a read.
so when this will be happening ? because you said that you have experience to follow.
lol , are you joking ? why not instead keep the BNN on hold?

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:10:34 AM

when entering early febuary this year starting from still below $40, BNB immediately moved up rapidly in just 5 months already reaching ATH $686.31 - May 10, 2021, certainly the best achievement done by BNB. so it is true that BNB has the potential to continue to increase in the future.
If the potential in BNB is always there every year as long as Bitcoin and the market can be very good at all periods, but if those two things are still very bad, then BNB is also very difficult to make new ATH in the next year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM