Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:39:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the influence of taiwan over american foreign policies?  (Read 27 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:17:17 PM

I ask... many speak about a piece of land which only 5% of the jews in egypt reached a few years ago, vs taking part in a brutal mercyless total potential formerly civil war...

it's interesting, meaning, let's say I was a band of renegades, and say "democracy", I am sure some demoNcrats wouldn't miss an opportunity to infect and be infected with such band if it was profitable to them...  in what various nefarious plans they had or will have...

Why get in such a situation when pedos did rape children with still impunity in the republic itself? wouldn't be it impossible that the demoNcrats used the democrats or renegades, from this place to hide their sinisters deed?

what ever, TAIWAN ISLAND IS INTEGRAL PART OF CHINA... opposition will be annihilated.

the mainland rule.

taiwan, has will and is always chinese.

some people were smart to play "democratic" card, a lot of vicious pretending do gooders always need distractions for their various nefarious deeds...

I think the situation is clear...

should the former usa, in transition to the second repbulic annihilate taiwan itself, and then return it.

because one who conspires on the rjght may not precludes one from the left...

American founders knew, the enemy could wear manly to trick, or even please...

and why not, if it works, if people are so dumb to get in the middle of internal chinese wars, because one side, said, a word...

curious attitude this foreigners in the battlefeild have...

very nefarious, to be wiped, if to reason impossible to bring back...

let it go, the buddhah, let it go, it's not your internal matters...

away, miscreants.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: