Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About P2PB2B exchange  (Read 494 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 10:43:52 PM

What's your experience with P2PB2B exchange so far? Is this still a good place for new projects for buying and selling? I'm actually surprised that this exchange lived this longer as many like it are now down or exit scam already, I don't know how safe the exchange is today and a friend is asking if they still functions

Stay away from them. They are not a reputable exchange.

You can check some details here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5209604.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236100.0

There are lots of trading sites to choose from that are more reputable e.g Binance, Kucoin, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 10:56:01 PM

What's your experience with P2PB2B exchange so far? Is this still a good place for new projects for buying and selling? I'm actually surprised that this exchange lived this longer as many like it are now down or exit scam already, I don't know how safe the exchange is today and a friend is asking if they still functions

A while ago, I saw a lot of negative feedback about P2PB2B, but I personally used to sell and buy a lot of tokens there and never had any problems. Also when it comes to deposit and withdrawals I have never had any problems and they were always provided very quickly.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:11:49 PM

This P2PB2B exchange is still alive today, but what some people are afraid of is that there are many repairs that occur in a matter of hours, even in one day it can be two to three times repair so that it makes users afraid and always have to wait for it to finish.

What do you mean repairs? Is that maintenance of the site you are referring to?

Anyway, I have never traded in p2pb2b because of its not-so-good-reputation in this forum. They even couldn't run their signature campaign because it was heavily opposed by the members here. And if someone is promoting this exchange, expect that he will be negatively tagged. I guess, they have a lot of issues to resolve first before people from the forum can trust them. So for me, better use other reputable exchanges rather than risk your hard-earned money to this exchange.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:17:45 PM

This P2PB2B exchange is still alive today, but what some people are afraid of is that there are many repairs that occur in a matter of hours, even in one day it can be two to three times repair so that it makes users afraid and always have to wait for it to finish.

What do you mean repairs? Is that maintenance of the site you are referring to?

That's maintenance. If the exchange always doing such maintenance then there's always a problem. Routine maintenance is good and necessary but several maintenances within just a matter of hours a day is not a good sign.

I don't have a personal bad experience on that exchange but are we going to wait to experienced something wrong? Today, we already have lots of trading platforms to choose from. I don't understand why P2BB is one of the options unless there's a coin that is only listed there and users are trading or holding that coin.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:36:42 PM

Never had an opportunity to trade on this coin because I don't usually hold any of the shitcoins so I just finish every trades via p2p and on the exchanges where the liquidity is high because I don't like to wait. So far this thread is not telling that its an exchange where every trader needs to experience so just another exchange out there.
I also have never traded on P2PB2B, lately I have heard a lot of people complaining about its service. People deposit their tokens/coins to the exchange, then they disappear for no reason and they don't get any help from the exchange's support. Currently i am holding FBE token from airdrop, and FBE listed on P2PB2B, I decided to wait for it to list on a new exchange instead of using P2PB2B.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:41:47 PM

Never had an opportunity to trade on this coin because I don't usually hold any of the shitcoins so I just finish every trades via p2p and on the exchanges where the liquidity is high because I don't like to wait. So far this thread is not telling that its an exchange where every trader needs to experience so just another exchange out there.
I also have never traded on P2PB2B, lately I have heard a lot of people complaining about its service. People deposit their tokens/coins to the exchange, then they disappear for no reason and they don't get any help from the exchange's support. Currently i am holding FBE token from airdrop, and FBE listed on P2PB2B, I decided to wait for it to list on a new exchange instead of using P2PB2B.

A very good decision. Recently, P2PB2B has a lot of technical problems, which certainly doesn't mean anything good. I hope that the money of all people who hold funds there is safe, but if someone intends to make a deposit there but has not yet done so, better wait for it until the coin or token is listed on a different exchange. In my opinion, using P2PB2B now is an unnecessary risk.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:46:00 PM

I have used the P2PB2B platform for a while but I had a bad experience because the withdrawal fee is expensive and withdrawals on this platform take a long time in addition to the poor customer service that does not care about their customers, and many customers complain about losing their money on this exchange and complain about There are many errors in their system, I don't recommend you to put your money on this platform.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:47:31 PM

Not scam so far but only use the exchange if the coin or token is only listed on P2PB2B exchange, the exchange isn't that stable and it's a low rated exchange still, the team aren't professionals as well so far no bigger upgrades since launch, still same old P2PB2B exchange
When the stock exchange team is not professional, is it not worthy to be called a SCAM? while the other exchange teams always prioritize their professionalism in dealing with every problem that exists in the exchange and the services that have been implemented in their own exchange.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:51:59 PM

Not scam so far but only use the exchange if the coin or token is only listed on P2PB2B exchange, the exchange isn't that stable and it's a low rated exchange still, the team aren't professionals as well so far no bigger upgrades since launch, still same old P2PB2B exchange
When the stock exchange team is not professional, is it not worthy to be called a SCAM? while the other exchange teams always prioritize their professionalism in dealing with every problem that exists in the exchange and the services that have been implemented in their own exchange.

In the world of crypto, the exchange is accused of scam only when it is closed or blocks withdrawals. If an exchange has an unprofessional team, it simply has poor services. Of course, I avoid P2PB2B and recommend everyone to stay away from it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 02:43:04 AM

I've never used a P2PB2B platform and I'm not interested in this exchange because there are so many negative accusations about P2PB2B. I don't want to take risks because I believe more to an exchange that has a good reputation and already has a big name because security is much more important. Around 2018+ this exchange was not in great demand by traders because there were so many fraud and market manipulation in P2PB2B.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 02:51:55 AM

In the world of crypto, the exchange is accused of scam only when it is closed or blocks withdrawals. If an exchange has an unprofessional team, it simply has poor services. Of course, I avoid P2PB2B and recommend everyone to stay away from it.
but the last time I used p2pb2b it still worked well, and even then I used it because I got a bounty gift, and the available exchange was only in p2pb2b. although when depositing a lot of time it takes for the token to be visible on the exchange. It's also my first time using this exchange

gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:42:41 AM

I see that people use mostly centralised or decentralised exchanges now as this way exchange is an intermediate, so you are not to trust another person like in case with P2P. Exchange is responsible for fair exchange of tokens, so you don't need to worry about this. What is more, ordinary exchanges are more user-friendly usually, that is why people prefer exactly them.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 05:59:15 AM

P2PB2B is a very complicated exchange for now, the exchange is often experiencing disruption or system maintenance, even for transactions we have to wait so long from the initial exchange of coins, but this exchange has been in crypto for a long time, some friends said that they once lost coins on the exchenge , but I've personally never experienced it, it's just that what I don't like about this exchenge is the complexity of transactions and the frequent maintenance of the system.
P2PB2B is a small exchange and has also been hit by bad issues so you don't have to stick with it for a long time, and maybe a case that your friend has said is true, so you can already make your own reference to it, let alone many improvements arising in the exchange makes the potential for loss even greater there.

Personally I haven't experienced anything bad like that, but I have stated about the problems that will arise from P2PB2B, considering there are still trades I have to wait for in the next few days, P2PB2B has many weaknesses, as you mentioned earlier, even improvements that continuing to do is not a better guarantee, today no one wants to stay on this small exchange, and I have made reference to that exchange.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:25:16 AM

I used it before, no issues but I don't trust it at all with my money. I prefer decentralized exchanges like Sushiswap and Ref Finance.

Its not a trusted exchange in the first place. This exchange turnout to be a perfect place for a scam token which  p2pb2b is famous for back in 2018 when the initial exchange offering (IEO) was the first choice of startup projects in the industry.

I have not used it but this exchange along with Vindax exchange tends to be what is preferred by scam developers during that time. I have used that Vindax when the tokens I have were listed there, they are worthless after the listing.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:47:03 PM

P2PB2B is a very complicated exchange for now, the exchange is often experiencing disruption or system maintenance, even for transactions we have to wait so long from the initial exchange of coins, but this exchange has been in crypto for a long time, some friends said that they once lost coins on the exchenge , but I've personally never experienced it, it's just that what I don't like about this exchenge is the complexity of transactions and the frequent maintenance of the system.
P2PB2B is a small exchange and has also been hit by bad issues so you don't have to stick with it for a long time, and maybe a case that your friend has said is true, so you can already make your own reference to it, let alone many improvements arising in the exchange makes the potential for loss even greater there.

Personally I haven't experienced anything bad like that, but I have stated about the problems that will arise from P2PB2B, considering there are still trades I have to wait for in the next few days, P2PB2B has many weaknesses, as you mentioned earlier, even improvements that continuing to do is not a better guarantee, today no one wants to stay on this small exchange, and I have made reference to that exchange.

In the irfan_pak telegram group, many discuss foobee which is traded on P2PB2B which is now worth a lot if you look at the prices in some areas of the site, even though if we look at the future, this foobee coin is a coin for social media in the future, some are disappointed.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:52:52 PM

You'd better not trust these kind of exchanges and assume they are going to scam you one day. Don't store big amounts of money there and diversify trading platforms.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 11:56:38 PM

If you have any problems with the lift, you can talk to the support team at this exchange. The exchange is very popular, if you wish you can repeat about this exchange . Talking to the support team can solve your problem.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:31:33 AM

If you have any problems with the lift, you can talk to the support team at this exchange. The exchange is very popular, if you wish you can repeat about this exchange . Talking to the support team can solve your problem.
That guy was only feeling curious why the scam exchange site can still alive even with so many scam accusations that already happened. I think that what you're saying was not true. How the hell you called this as very popular exchange site? if you meant about the most popular scam exchange site and this may be true but if that's about being the popular exchange site with legit reputation and this is a big lie.The support team will never solve the problem and it's about someone was feeling surprised to see the even the garbage exchange site can still alive right now and what make that things happen?
This may be his question but you're missing it. You're giving advise for someone to use scam exchange site. Are you serious?

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
MCcryptonia

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 08:08:42 AM

The exchange isn't handled by professionals but it's not a scam exchange, this exchange have been around for a long time now and most new projects that don't have enough money to list their coins and tokens always prefers exchanges like p2pb2b exchange cos their listing fee is cheaper, I've traded few tokens there before

sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 12:19:50 PM

So far I haven't had any problems with all the transactions I've done on this exchange. This does not mean that I should suggest you do trade here blindly. So far no problems occurred but this does not mean that there will be no problems in the days ahead. Now this exchange going to maintenance mode very frequently. For this reason, in my opinion, it's better to avoid this exchange unless it's very necessary.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: