Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Shiba Inu Coin a better investment than Dogecoin?  (Read 2135 times)
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:41:57 PM

Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.
Can't agree more, I really love the fact about you been honest about them, tbh if I'm asked to pick between both to invest in, I'd rather buy something else that has a real use case e.g near,ref, pyr, axs, I can't see myself buying this shitty meme coins imo they aren't even worth the attention they are getting, I can't comment on the part about anyone existing for the next 10years from now, both might likely exist cus of the ridiculous marketcaps they both have, hard believe that a shitcoin can do those numbers anyway  Cheesy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:43:43 AM

Whatever your opinion about these two coins, I think it's fine, because only you can decide to buy these two coins or not. Doge started as a joke Coin Coin, but escalated after Elon Musk tweeted about this coin. As long as influential people are still in it, the coin will continue to advance
So how long will this influencial people keep hyping this shitty tokens? And if they stop the hype what would be the fate of investors? We all saw the crazy pump of safemoon, how is it fairing today? I think it's type we face reality, these tokens are just for making short term profit and so bad most people might get in late and loose funds, so it did be better to invest in an institutional coin which got good use cases and solves some problems in the Ecosystem, tokens like $Fida, $Flm, $Ref, $Near (my best alt), $Oct.

Invest in long term, in the future you will be proud of the step you took

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:20:39 AM

Whatever your opinion about these two coins, I think it's fine, because only you can decide to buy these two coins or not. Doge started as a joke Coin Coin, but escalated after Elon Musk tweeted about this coin. As long as influential people are still in it, the coin will continue to advance
So how long will this influencial people keep hyping this shitty tokens? And if they stop the hype what would be the fate of investors? We all saw the crazy pump of safemoon, how is it fairing today? I think it's type we face reality, these tokens are just for making short term profit and so bad most people might get in late and loose funds, so it did be better to invest in an institutional coin which got good use cases and solves some problems in the Ecosystem, tokens like $Fida, $Flm, $Ref, $Near (my best alt), $Oct.

Invest in long term, in the future you will be proud of the step you took
Meme coins will never be good for long term as they eventually break out and dump after the hype will be over. So why take the risk investing in them in the first place? Although i understand how some investors get profits from them even for a short term, but IMO time is very precious so why not invest earlier in those well established coins and have real use cases, so that if those coins will reach their ATH, we will gain huge profits for sure.

I don't see Shiba and Dogecoin as good investments so i don't think investing in them is a good idea. Good luck for all those who believed in them, it will be  a win-lose scenario in the end.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:14:50 AM

Seeing as many people are still trying to talk about it, these coin memes don't come out much and give us a good profit. 

So even if it does give good returns to some but not all, I see many people still losing money with it, so the question for this topic is which is riskier to invest to see the stupidity of many people.

devbuyucoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:50:18 AM

Yes SHIBA inu Token is better than Dogecoin.
Doge creates 10,000 new coins per block, and each block requires about one minute to be filled. This increases the total supply by 14.000.000 per day, making the repetitive pumps we have seen over the past unsustainable. Read more about this here.

Shiba Inu, on the other hand, does not follow a PoW protocol. As an ERC-20 token, it aims to focus on PoS, and does not issue more coins than those already in the market (read more here). Vitalik Buterin recently got rid of his portion of SHIB, which amounted to 50% of the total supply, leaving about 394 trillion tokens available in the market. While the amount of coins is significantly higher, tokenomics suggest that SHIB might have better profitability chances for new investors, as no new coins enter into circulation.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 12:13:26 PM

Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.

But some of them argue that Shiba is a replacement for Dogecoin. For me the Dogecoin meme with the token meme that appears today is much different. Dogecoin is unique with the platform they are developing on, while hundreds of memes are currently just tokens waiting for hype. It will not run normally. I think there will come a time when it will disappear from circulation.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kang_kung

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:04:37 PM

Seeing as many people are still trying to talk about it, these coin memes don't come out much and give us a good profit. 

So even if it does give good returns to some but not all, I see many people still losing money with it, so the question for this topic is which is riskier to invest to see the stupidity of many people.
People here only talking about memecoins because it can bring us profit. We don't actually buy the ideal a memecoin can stay on top or keep its price stable for long. Yes, those did believe that is very stupid but hey, I'm not complaining if they're the ones that losing and not me.
Anyways, Shiba is a better investment compared to Dogecoin, for now.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:48:17 PM

It will survive but the price of those coins will be really low in the future. Look at Dogecoin before Elon Musk's tweet, the price was really low but still people will buy it no matter the condition is because even small price movement could leave an impact for some traders. The same condition also applies on SHIBA INU later.

It will survive but the price will be lower than what we have today, it will still be treated as meme coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
abralzain17

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:30:58 AM

The prospects for Shiba Inu developers are now very good so that it can attract many people to invest in it and also the formation of a large community for Shiba Inu is a success for Shiba in marketing. even though it is said to be a memecoin, I think the shiba inu will be an altcoin to be reckoned with for the next few years and the shiba inu will continue to grow in every trading market

bigjuk

Activity: 1088

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:27:25 AM

The prospects for Shiba Inu developers are now very good so that it can attract many people to invest in it and also the formation of a large community for Shiba Inu is a success for Shiba in marketing. even though it is said to be a memecoin, I think the shiba inu will be an altcoin to be reckoned with for the next few years and the shiba inu will continue to grow in every trading market
Paying attention to the Shiba Inu is not wrong as long as the hype is still there, because the Shiba Inu as a whole still needs more time to develop and I have also seen the results now where in the previous few days he was ranked 19th and is now ranked 13th in CMC , this means that the fans of Shiba began to increase so that the number of rounds of the volume increased sharply.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:40:15 AM

I think for now Shiba inu is the best investment when compared to Dogecoin. The reason is because the current shiba inu still has a low price and it is possible that in the future it will be better due to the large number of support for Shiba inu by various communities, especially in recent days shiba inu has been campaigned by Binance. I think this positive side for the future will side with Shiba Inu.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:55:58 AM

Paying attention to the Shiba Inu is not wrong as long as the hype is still there, because the Shiba Inu as a whole still needs more time to develop and I have also seen the results now where in the previous few days he was ranked 19th and is now ranked 13th in CMC , this means that the fans of Shiba began to increase so that the number of rounds of the volume increased sharply.
And that would leave dogecoin behind as investors are moving to Shiba Inu which is currently the hottest coin.

The hype will be over soon, and just like what happened to Doge, the price will eventually stop rising and will remain stagnant, so if you invest in Shiba Inu, make short that you have a good short-term plan as a meme coin does not have a long term success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:32:36 AM

I think for now Shiba inu is the best investment when compared to Dogecoin. The reason is because the current shiba inu still has a low price and it is possible that in the future it will be better due to the large number of support for Shiba inu by various communities, especially in recent days shiba inu has been campaigned by Binance. I think this positive side for the future will side with Shiba Inu.
The possibilities that appear now are yes, but in the course of practice it is not necessarily as successful as that, because there are still things that are possible to happen in an indefinite time, especially what is being campaigned for is memecoin which can be bought up by big investors in an instant and also has a huge potential for disposal when the investors are full of their profits.
abralzain17

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 07:30:16 AM

Of course for Shiba Inu it still takes more time, now it can be said for Shiba Inu that it is still relatively short time after its launch some time ago. although Shiba Inu is a new crypto, but it already has a large community and holders so that in CMC it is ranked 13. I believe if the Shiba team and developers are optimistic about development then in the next 2 years Shiba Inu will have a value exceeding Dogecoin

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742

Second Live

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:24:16 AM

People here only talking about memecoins because it can bring us profit. We don't actually buy the ideal a memecoin can stay on top or keep its price stable for long. Yes, those did believe that is very stupid but hey, I'm not complaining if they're the ones that losing and not me.
Anyways, Shiba is a better investment compared to Dogecoin, for now.
Keep pursuing your dream of becoming rich with memecoin, don't be wise here. We need to be honest, and the fact that the memecoins here bring negativity in the space, are you smart enough to share all your knowledge and apply it to everyone.

A damn faith with meme coin, if you could tell me how you would approach joining and ending up with whatever meme coin you think succeeds here.

barabeku

Activity: 568

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:54:17 AM

Actually, I had to change my tune about shiba inu after watching an interview with one famous trader. He said that he had been negative about shiba considering it completely useless, but he had done some research and seen that its team didn't try just to catch the wave of hype. They try to develop and improve. They are building a strong community and making something with NFTs, so choosing between shiba and dogecoin, I would choose Shiba.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:16:56 AM

for now maybe Shiba looks better with a lot of hype and fomo around, but in the long run I feel doge is still better than Shiba.
although Shiba is currently very active in making changes according to market demand but I believe there will be a big correction that awaits in the next few days.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 04:43:30 AM

The team behind Shiba inu is better, this is why shiba army are strong and also there are many upcoming features for shiba inu something you will never find in doge coin, I think shiba is worth the risk and very soon it will enter top 10 on coinmarketcap, from my own point of view shiba is more than a meme coin now
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:12:55 AM

I have a little holding off Shiba bought for $12 before, now the value is $20. I am planning to hold it for a long time maybe 3 years because I thought maybe Shiba is the next Doge that pump so crazy last year. I never thought Doge can reached $.2. Because of that incident I look forward for Shib to increase. So far I can only say Shib is better than Doge if Shib overtake Doge all time high value.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 09:15:52 AM

I think Shiba has a good chance of surpassing Doge despite not having a firm commitment to value, Shiba's Trading Volume surpassed BtC today.  I think that's also what led to bitcoin's correction… Much of Shiba's development was supported by a large group of whales.  Elon claims not to keep Shiba, but its impressive returns suggest otherwise.  approximately 600% in less than 30 days, Lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: