Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Shiba Inu Coin a better investment than Dogecoin?  (Read 2135 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 09:42:17 AM

It looks like that Shiba Inu is about to surpassed Dogecoin through ranking and market cap.

Dogecoin rank is 10.

Shiba Inu is 11.

That's about to get to the top if this hype is going to go further. Those Shiba Inu holders, if you're in profit already people, do not hesitate to take what's yours.
as I write this, Shiba inu's position has just passed Dogecoin in CMC, and its rank is currently at position 8. you can see it right away on Coinmarketcap.
I don't know about the difference between these two coins. I still feel that these two coins look the same. however, for now, I feel that people pay more attention to Shiba than Dogecoin. well, even in a correction situation, the price of Shiba is still rising.
Yes.

I saw that and it's good for all of those people that have been holding Shiba Inu. Whatever is triggering it to pump some more then you guys have to take time as you see it keep pumping.

It's rising today but we don't know  what's next tomorrow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:15:10 AM

I'm feeling really crazy coming from the location of these coin memes,
the competition was seen as a joke and now i feel like shiba is more than doge coin. Looking at the ecosystem that is building and developing shiba, it is not much different from other leading platforms, it can be said that the shiba ecosystem makes me satisfied. As for profit, I personally prefer doge coin because I make more money from it.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 10:32:28 AM

Keep pursuing your dream of becoming rich with memecoin, don't be wise here. We need to be honest, and the fact that the memecoins here bring negativity in the space, are you smart enough to share all your knowledge and apply it to everyone.
Making dreams come true with memecoin is just nonsense because if we can act too late, we will be poorer than before, so think carefully before acting even though there is evidence through other people who have benefited from memecoin.
It is possible that many people are currently discussing memecoin with the growth of shiba or doge.
But what it is showing is far from their thinking with a whole system of memecoins, what makes a coin so powerful? And how many such things will be in this market, shiba has changed about having its own ecosystem but it will be very difficult to get a 2nd shiba. Damn memecoins are giving real thoughts of death , I feel pity and pity for them, their current success and failure if they keep thinking that way.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 12:14:55 PM

Both are the same coin. Both are animal coins only for the community reserved for jokes. Just for entertainment. Here we can invest must be by accepting high risk, because there are no good prospects for the future.

I was also surprised to see shiba inu, because the price went up more than 500% in 1 month, recently there was information that SHIB will have its own blockchain
https://www.gfinityesports.com/cryptocurrency/shibarium-blockchain-shiba-inu-coin-shib-layer-2-release-date/

There is a lot of progress that I see, but keep DYOR when investing and take advantage of wherever you can when investing

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 12:18:30 PM

Both are the same coin. Both are animal coins only for the community reserved for jokes. Just for entertainment. Here we can invest must be by accepting high risk, because there are no good prospects for the future.

But comparing these two coins we can say that doge is pretty much safer than investing on that new token, although the price change crazily but look at what is the stats of Shiba Inu it looks like this is another manipulated token so for me Doge still the best since it is tested but I can also say that I will ride the fame of Shiba Inu but not planning to hold since for now I don't trust a dump and pump token like this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 12:43:10 PM

Shiba Inu’s recent price explosion is not gonna last long, so enjoy their profits while they can. But once the hype dies down like what Elon boy did to Dogecoin, we could see a price pullback. The growth is parabolic, so expect the pullback might do the same but let’s see how many could defend the support level. It’s unpredictable and volatile as well.

This has no real use case as it’s a memecoin like Dogecoin, so I am not betting on holding Shiba Inu for long term. As much as possible, if you’re happy enough with the gains, taking profit is better than just being too greedy. Just my opinion.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 01:57:05 PM

Shiba Inu just using Doge and Elon Musk to hype there project, A recent tweet by Elon stated that he is not holding any Shiba Inu as a reply on Shiba Inu account comment on one of his post. The current price pump is just a dead cat bounce from retail investors that didn't what's really happening on Shiba Inu. Soon this garbage token will die as well as many baby shit doge and inu meme coin copy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LordMiguel

Activity: 175

ITSMYNE

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:05:29 PM

there are updates and Good road map for the shibu Inu token. after listing on coinbase. i THINK BOTH TOKENS Will stake for long. i guess they are here to stay and will last. Shibu has been listed on several top exchange. they planed launching their own NFT, they have their own exchange and so many other features. i think this is the reason why the token is flying here. that does not mean there will be no price retraction. it will happen soon and more people will buy.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:07:33 PM

Today is history for Shiba Inu because it is already ranked 8th above DOGE, looking at trends and news in various sources I'm sure Shiba Inu will continue to shine and enter the top 3 this year, invest now before it becomes more expensive.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:56:29 PM

I mean honestly shitcoins are where the money is, it's not a long term investment at all but the gains to be made with any type of shit coin not just shiba or safemoon but really every bull cycle I am on the lookout for the shitcoin hype which ones its going to be because that is where the real money is, trading them is a skill though it is not something you hold onto for very long at all. As long as you know that then you should be good to go Smiley
this moment is true and real if shitcoin is not going to last long term. we can see if shiba only seems to have a fast jump but for the defense system it can't be guaranteed to be strong.
I'm sure in the near future shiba will also experience a correction. and after the correction, it is not certain whether it is strong enough to move up and stagnate in a correction position

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:44:34 PM

Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.
Recently the price of Dogecoin has grown very much and most likely we need to bet on Shib, I think these two coin memes will rise in price to new heights in the future, because these two meme coins are the most popular among other meme coins, and lately there's been a lot of noise around these meme coins, especially in Shiba Inu, so we can try to invest in both meme coins, because it's unknown which of these meme coins will bring more profit, and the price of the two meme coins now it is still small and we can safely invest in it even minimally.
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:56:15 PM

Neither of these projects have a valid use-case. They are meme-coins. Speculative gambling at best.
I’d be lying if I said I never owned any. But just a few dollars here or there. These aren’t serious projects for real investors. And they probably won’t be around in the next 10 years.
Shiba Inu token is a good token with bright future prospects. But it took a long time. I believe that investing in Shiba Inu tokens will definitely bring great profits in the future. But on the other hand the Doge coin has achieved success. In this case, investing in Shiba Inu tokens will never be better than investing in Doge coins.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:16:00 PM

Right now it is. They said that they are now a DeFi token and not a meme coin anymore. They build shibaswap which is a decentralized exchange and already performing well. Aside from that, lots of things are happening in Europe countries as well as some establishments said that they will accept Shiba as payments. Unlike Doge that has nothing but whales.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 04:37:25 PM

During october Shiba Inu was trending and is now ranked 10th, this is proof that Shiba Inu is a profitable coin than DOGE, from many news reports they have earned the trust of many companies so that it will continue to grow in the future.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:08:36 PM

Dogecoin is old and more popular than Shiba Inu coin, I believe that's why Elon Musk is targeting Dogecoin but Shiba Inu is new and comes with some upcoming features and upgrades that Dogecoin never had, if you are a newbie to Crypto make sure you only invest what who can afford to lose just because there is no guarantee in this forum
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:22:14 PM

To be honest both are dogshit for investment, they are both treated as meme coins.
Although if we compare those coins side by side. Dogecoin is still marginally better than Shiba Inu because Dogecoin has been known for quite some time and the price itself has raised quite decent in past few months besides of Elon Musk's tweet few months ago. No matter how is the hype around Shiba Inu, it just matter of time Shiba Inu would have same condition as Dogecoin later on.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:25:53 PM

I used to think these meme coins wouldn't be around for a while, but here they are still living and breathing in fresh air, while legit coins with verifiable use cases and MVPs die quick violent deaths. But what do I know? This is crypto where the impossible is nothing. So OP, they are ok coins and I still think doge would edge Shiba in the long run
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 05:48:33 PM

Right now it is. They said that they are now a DeFi token and not a meme coin anymore. They build shibaswap which is a decentralized exchange and already performing well. Aside from that, lots of things are happening in Europe countries as well as some establishments said that they will accept Shiba as payments. Unlike Doge that has nothing but whales.

What happened yesterday to Shiba Inu. It just spiked up to more than 70% unlike other days and now travelling good. Could see it as a 2nd ATH of Shiba Inu. The trading volume is too high on all exchanges especially in recent days. I have some Shiba Inu and happy to hold them for a long term. I am sure Its going to yield a good profit in future.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:04:24 PM

Dogecoin is old and more popular than Shiba Inu coin, I believe that's why Elon Musk is targeting Dogecoin but Shiba Inu is new and comes with some upcoming features and upgrades that Dogecoin never had, if you are a newbie to Crypto make sure you only invest what who can afford to lose just because there is no guarantee in this forum
even i don't think they are good.
doge and shiba of course now are the same as using the pump and dump system, nothing is better than the two when you look at the way these two coins.
in terms of price and increase, maybe these two coins are always the best because there is still a lot of fomo hype, especially for beginners.
but that doesn't make them good, on the contrary, when a dump that is severe enough, many people regret and scream.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 07:10:15 PM

To be honest both are dogshit for investment, they are both treated as meme coins.
Although if we compare those coins side by side. Dogecoin is still marginally better than Shiba Inu because Dogecoin has been known for quite some time and the price itself has raised quite decent in past few months besides of Elon Musk's tweet few months ago. No matter how is the hype around Shiba Inu, it just matter of time Shiba Inu would have same condition as Dogecoin later on.
Investment wise if you are a risky type of investor, Shiba is more on the hypes right now, riding with this current run will give much better compensation compared with Doge, Musk is not doing much for hyping Doge it seems that the dogs followers are playing inside Shiba, they are doing the same stuff with how they push Doge before and now inviting more interest from new investors for Shiba.

You need to work with your own analysis and interpretation before choosing between this two meme asset.

Risking your money in hope that it will grow and give you multiple folds, too risky but very possible.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄