Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion, NFT last long or not ?  (Read 2427 times)
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 08:32:06 AM

I feel it all depends on the people who are in it.
As long as the people inside do the right thing, the hype will continue. but the problem now is that NFT has also been infiltrated by manipulation and scammers.
actually things like this can not be avoided if you are on a path like this.
I want them to continue on good terms but I wouldn't expect much with them

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:04:32 PM

Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) are growing in popularity in the cryptocurrency space. An NFT is a digital asset that symbolizes real-world objects like art, music, in-game items and videos. They are bought and sold online, often with cryptocurrency, and they are generally programmed in the same way as the usual crypto. The term ‘fungible’ implies that the asset can be traded or exchanged for one another. For example, one Bitcoin is always equal to another Bitcoin. On the other hand, non-fungible asset means that the asset cannot be exchanged for another. Each has a digital signature that makes it impossible for another asset to be exchanged for or equal to one another.

Basically, NFTs are minted from digital objects that represent both tangible and intangible items, which include: Art work, Collectibles, Videos, Games, Music, etc. NFTs are becoming a popular way to buy and sell digital artwork. NFTs’ unique data makes it easy to verify their ownership and transfer tokens between owners. NFTs can have only one owner at a time. The popularity of NFTs and the level of acceptance indicate that NFTs will last long.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:36:26 PM

The popularity of NFT will probably last a long time, because this technology is very profitable. many people who are not acquainted with crypto are starting to find out about NFT.
Sure, it is possible to survive a long time. NFT is a new field that people can gain money by creating digital artworks. As long as there are many demands of buying NFT, art creators and all parties involved in NFT market will always improve and maintain this business sector. In addition, those people who work in the art field in real life, find a new way to deliver their artworks through NFT market. All parties involved in this business must be aware of it, so they are probably trying to keep this alive since they view it as the future of arts.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:51:29 PM

Many things are difficult to predict, today's NFT looks promising of course many people think that NFT can last for a long time, I don't want to be stuck with predictions like that, as long as this can be profitable then we take advantage of it, but if tomorrow NFT dies then I won't too regret.

The truth is that I do not believe that NFT will die, for now NFT is going through a state of crisis due to the number of NFT games that have turned out to be big scams, but this is because of the devs themselves and investors who do not do enough research and they get carried away by what a youtuber or an influencer on twitch says when we all know that they are paid to speak well of their projects without even doing the relevant research, they only care about the money they pay them and now, in this case we have many more hopes for 2022 because the metaverses are coming which are much more promising and will go through other networks such as Solana, Polygon among others that are cheaper.
Of course, there are new opportunities always in the cryptocurrency market. After Axie Infinity's success then we saw the new trend of the rise of the Metaverse coins such as Decentraland MANA, Sandbox SAND, Gala Games GALA, Mobox MOBOX, and Illuvium ILV. With big tech companies such as Facebook renaming their parent company to Meta yet comes the rise of the Metaverse ecosystem

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:34:48 AM

As long as the people inside do the right thing, the hype will continue. but the problem now is that NFT has also been infiltrated by manipulation and scammers.

Certainly it all depends on Developers and Marketing teams of NFT projects, how strong use case of NFTs they build and to make it sell able and cope with changes which take place in the market. Markets are very dynamic and their demands and needs change very rapidly, this is the reason only fittest survives in the market. 10-15 years ago NOKIA was the most popular Brand of Cell phone today nobody remembers it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:33:35 AM

I think it just depends on the development!!
well, as long as there are more uses and more and more NFT use cases, then NFT will forever survive in the market and become a crypto that is very popular with digital art lovers.

kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 07:05:58 AM

Nft will last a long time in my opinion. Nft is a very good combination with cryptocurrencies so that it can produce real works called digital artworks. With digital art, I think it will last a long time in the market and become a target for people who need NFT in developing their art. this is the reason Nft will last long in my opinion

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 08:06:21 AM

I have avoided NFT for a long period, until one day I have decided to get some of them and trade them. I was amazed how quickly my NFTs were sold. There were not unique, in fact, there were dozens of them in the marketplace. Yet it took 2-3 days for them to be sold after placing an order. By looking on how easy they are traded, how huge demand is, how easy it is to create and get them, how easy it is to earn, I have changed my opinion from "everyone will forget about as soon as another hype appears" to NFT will last as long as it will be easy to earn with them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:22:00 AM

I think they last in some ways. But i'm wondering if the hype is ''already'' over. I mean the mentions are getting less, and more jokes are about how they're just tokens that aren't really unique.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:26:36 AM

I have avoided NFT for a long period, until one day I have decided to get some of them and trade them. I was amazed how quickly my NFTs were sold. There were not unique, in fact, there were dozens of them in the marketplace. Yet it took 2-3 days for them to be sold after placing an order. By looking on how easy they are traded, how huge demand is, how easy it is to create and get them, how easy it is to earn, I have changed my opinion from "everyone will forget about as soon as another hype appears" to NFT will last as long as it will be easy to earn with them.

Then you got lucky. The demand now is a pyramid scheme thing. People are even buying their own NFTs to set a price, and buying more and more up and creating this false sense of demand,,, just go on Twitter and see how influencers are buying up each other's NFTs until someone outside their circle buys it.

Tell me how you think this will last?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:49:47 AM

From my point of view nft will not exist too long time because of its buying and selling process. Every one is now making their own nft and looking to sell for high money this is just like a joke now these days. I never buy or interested in any nft because it has more risk then crypto coins. So i personally fell NFT's has no long last future.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 12:57:00 PM

I don't think the NFT has been taken too far. In the next year there must be many new projects that bring concepts that collaborate with the NFT concept. There's nothing bad about the NFT concept so far I think NFT is going to be a long trend. Even so far only NFT games from axie infinity are successful, in the next year maybe we will see a lot of new concepts with NFT.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:25:19 PM

Certainly it all depends on Developers and Marketing teams of NFT projects, how strong use case of NFTs they build and to make it sell able and cope with changes which take place in the market. Markets are very dynamic and their demands and needs change very rapidly, this is the reason only fittest survives in the market. 10-15 years ago NOKIA was the most popular Brand of Cell phone today nobody remembers it.
It's true, the market is something very dynamic, on the other hand it's also scary for those who really reject and oppose the flow of the market itself.
as much as possible the people behind a project must make new innovations so that their appeal remains.
and the example of nokia is one that is indeed quite good when they try to maintain and believe in symbian they finally lose to the current android system

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:18:51 PM

To answer it short, some NFTs can last long and some cannot. It depends on the developers and the team who made the project because they are the one who is controlling their own market. They need to implement new features and modes to keep people interested in their project so that more people will invest and make the project long term. There are also projects that doesn’t last long because of the developers’ negligence.

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:50:08 PM

To answer it short, some NFTs can last long and some cannot. It depends on the developers and the team who made the project because they are the one who is controlling their own market. They need to implement new features and modes to keep people interested in their project so that more people will invest and make the project long term. There are also projects that doesn’t last long because of the developers’ negligence.

Well, I agree with you. In worst case, NFT if mismanaged can end up with the buying and selling process lose balance. But as stated, if improvements and upgrades that could lure people more, from time to time, then perhaps projects could last long. Otherwise, people might just lose interest shortly and dump it.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:22:59 AM

Then you got lucky. The demand now is a pyramid scheme thing. People are even buying their own NFTs to set a price, and buying more and more up and creating this false sense of demand,,, just go on Twitter and see how influencers are buying up each other's NFTs until someone outside their circle buys it.

What you have described is a regular market situation. Such "things" happens with cryptocurrency all the time. I am in cryptocurrency since 2017, and crypto is still alive. Not to mention stock and bonds market. Same artificial demand is created there for ages. Based on that, NFT will last for ever, or until people will run out of money, or until something new appears on the market.

I think that chances of people creating a new use case of NFT are very high, making it last long. I think that everything can be wrapped into NFT and be sold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:46:55 AM

In the long term, I would not invest in projects related to tokens focused on human taste, for one art it is punks, for others it is stars and Pokemon. In fact, this is very similar to collecting baseball cards or the same Pokemon. I think that they will occupy their niche, but you should not rely on general recognition and colossal growth.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:47:46 AM

Decentralized finance (DeFi), Web 3.0, financial inclusion, the rise of non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
Axie Infinity success, Will the others be successful too?

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56371912.amp

NFT in my opinion is an art that cannot be measured by price and success, but the fact is some NFT games are successful, I have seen many platforms make NFT for up to 500 ETH on OpenSea, but so far, it is only collectible and its value will be increased as many collectors seek.
We've seen NFT develop rapidly, in the Metaverse there are NFTs that you can use for fun things, for example The SandBox, MANA and Hero.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:13:46 AM

NFT is a new project that is growing rapidly, the ongoing developments have convinced many investors, one of the Axie Infinity NTF projects has been successful as well as other NFT projects if they maintain good quality then other projects will be successful like Axie Infinity depending on their development. do in the future.
Currently, the most prominent NFT project is Axie Infinity and of course it can't be separated from their team as well,
I hope that in the future there will be many NFT projects that can really attract a lot of investors and let's see later

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 01:29:16 PM

What you have described is a regular market situation. Such "things" happens with cryptocurrency all the time. I am in cryptocurrency since 2017, and crypto is still alive. Not to mention stock and bonds market. Same artificial demand is created there for ages. Based on that, NFT will last for ever, or until people will run out of money, or until something new appears on the market.

I think that chances of people creating a new use case of NFT are very high, making it last long. I think that everything can be wrapped into NFT and be sold.

Crypto is still alive yes, but with a 1% survival rate. This is what I was talking about. Of 10000 (actually a lot more) ICOs,,, only about 100 good coins are still around today, and most of them are not even close to the ATH, maybe only 10% of those coins are near or above their ATH.

So yes crypto and NFT will last forever but if you are going to sit around buying every NFT then like ICOs you will find you sit around holding a lot of empty bags.

Give me one new use case of NFT that normal people will also like to use. And give me one example where you yourself used it like this to replace a traditional way you would have done it Smiley