Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your shitcoins?  (Read 2741 times)
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 12:20:14 PM

meaning you have shitcoins on hold?
It is clear that he said he has some shitcoins got from joining the signature campaigns.

there is nothing why we need to buy more shitcoin when all we need to do is join bounties and airdrops to accumulate shitcoins and spend no single amount for those.
I believe that most shitcoins in our wallets are the coins we got from bounties or airdrops. It is very unlikely that we intentionally buy shitcoins for investment, especially long-term investments. For investment, naturally people must prefer to buy trusted coins or top coins because they are more secure and have a clear future.

So, actually, we got those shitcoins for free, we don't spend money. People just speculate or try their luck to have shitcoins, that's why people commonly got them for free only.

I have lots of shitcoins in my wallet as rewards when I joined different bounties and airdrops in 2017 because of the hope of gaining a good profit when they hit a good price but they turned out to be trashed. It will never be a good idea to spend money just to buy shitcoins. If I could only delete or send them to random wallets, then I'll do it because they're just filling out my wallet. There were lots of projects that failed before resulting in multiple shitcoins stocked all over our wallets.
Many of us here can relate to your situation, I also have shitcoins on my past wallet that came from bounties and airdrops from the past. Some of them are just so bad that the project team doesn't even budge to list their own coins into an exchange or didn't put a liquidity to make it tradable. Some of them are just not worth it to sell because the fee and gas is much more higher compared to the shitcoins value. This is why we all still have those old shitcoins in our wallets.
Looks like many shitcoin holders are on same boat, we can't get rid of useless tokens. Due to obvious market circumstances, the exchange rates are low to sell and we have two options. Either we will burn these useless shitcoins with sending to bin address or sell at lowest point but main issue is transaction fee on Eth network as you mentioned.
If you have a wallet full of shitcoins, you should be aware of two things before selling them:
1. In a bullrun, most projects will pump, regardless of utility, so you should wait for a sustained bull market before selling.
2. Some tokens are malicious and can drain your wallet. If the contract is not verified on coingecko, don't trade it.

What am I investing in now? I'm buying projects that are launching during this new bull market, like Lamina1 and MAXX Finance. This way they don't have any bag holders from the bear market selling to break even - no downward price pressure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 10:42:28 PM

I have lots of shitcoins in my wallet as rewards when I joined different bounties and airdrops in 2017 because of the hope of gaining a good profit when they hit a good price but they turned out to be trashed. It will never be a good idea to spend money just to buy shitcoins. If I could only delete or send them to random wallets, then I'll do it because they're just filling out my wallet. There were lots of projects that failed before resulting in multiple shitcoins stocked all over our wallets.
Many of us here can relate to your situation, I also have shitcoins on my past wallet that came from bounties and airdrops from the past. Some of them are just so bad that the project team doesn't even budge to list their own coins into an exchange or didn't put a liquidity to make it tradable. Some of them are just not worth it to sell because the fee and gas is much more higher compared to the shitcoins value. This is why we all still have those old shitcoins in our wallets.
[/quote]actually this did not happen to old wallets and to shitcoins only but also happened to the wallets and altcoins that we have today, as a bounty hunter like me, so many shitcoins and trash altcoins have piled up in the wallet because they have no value and because the price is too low. so we can't do anything
but basically altcoins are more promising as long as the project is still being developed by developers whose prices can change at any time while shitcoins will forever be trash and be abandoned by developers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: