Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]Turn on blockchain and cryptocurrencies to their ecosystem with NJOY!  (Read 137 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
njoybsc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:37:19 AM

"NJOY (Art & Joy)" is a fully decentralized project with its main focus being to provide online adult content platforms, which fully incorporate the blockchain and cryptocurrency into their ecosystem.

Initial Supply of 100 Trillion Tokens
3% buy/sell tax towards liquidity
2% buy/sell tax towards redistribution to holders
5% buy/sell tax towards marketing & development

As stated in our Whitepaper; NJOY aims to integrate cryptocurrency and the blockchain into a one of a kind adult online platform.  It also plans to shock the NFT market with a new adult marketplace where adult content can be created and traded by our customers with safety and ease.

That being said, our team aims to not only create new platforms in which the blockchain and cryptocurrency are used hand in hand on a daily basis, but also wants to create partnerships with other companies in the industry to create long term value for our investors.

Our plan is one of long term growth. What this means is that as we grow and successfully release our end case uses, new avenues will open for the team to create additional revenue.

To start here is a 2% rewards in the form of redistributions , as the project grows and income starts flowing in from the platforms the team will then begin to retire coins from the market in the way of buybacks and burns. This will create a deflationary system for the coin increasing the value of the remaining pool in the market.

In the future other avenues will be explored so that we can always be bringing value to our ecosystem. As our values mention, transparency and communication will always be a priority and our responsibility to ensure a successful path for the token and our holders.

As a team we believe that cryptocurrency and the blockchain is revolutionizing not just the financial world but how companies are looking at running their business. That is why our main goal is to become a fully reporting legal corporation.

The adoption of the blockchain will be more and more prominent as time passes and we are here to situate ourselves as one of the first to take full advantage of the benefits this ecosystem provides.

The liquidity pool will be locked for 1 month at the time of launch. If successful then it will immediately be re-locked for 2 years to start and adjusted as needed for the progress of the project and all our investors.

Renouncing the contract is a two edge blade and there is not turning back once that is done. For some contracts that may work but for the plans of this token a contract that cannot be adjusted as everything progresses is not favorable.

We will not be renouncing the contract in the near future as that would mean that no changes can be made in the future once platforms are in place and making revenue.

No changes on the contract will happen without the knowledge of everyone involved in the project and they will only be done to benefit everyone.  Our goal is to always be completely transparent and to evolve together with our holders into a successful powerhouse.

The reality is that for what we are trying to accomplish a renounced contract would only hinder us and not allow us to move forward with our goals of giving back to the holders that helped this happen.

Main links :
https://t.me/NJOYbsc
https://twitter.com/njoybsc?s=11
https://www.reddit.com/r/NJOY/
https://www.instagram.com/njoybsc/
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=art%20%26%20joy-%20njoy
https://njoy.finance/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiorepere

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:19:32 AM

it all looks quite interesting because usually such content is really in demand and will be in demand for many years to come .
but I don 't understand how I can invest in the project and when the platform will be launched ?
GwendolynClara

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:27:02 AM

judging by the roadmap , the project is only at the beginning of the road .
and now I will just watch and wait for the launch of the platform .
it will be as logical as possible for me
vovanhiep21

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:31:11 AM

Hello everybody! Where is the best place to buy tokens for me now ?
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 08:00:29 AM

Guys, it's too much. At first, it's really not the best idea I've ever seen. At second, visualization of your website, pages on social media are terrible. If you want to interest people to invest in you project, you have to do it more professional. Even if you idea are not the best, your presentation must be the best.
tiorepere

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 10:16:18 AM

you are offering a 2% reward. please tell me how this award will be distributed ?*
I would like to consider this as receiving passive income

I also don 't understand how it will all work now .
but as for me, the main thing is that the price of the token grows and in this case it will be possible to get income. But please note that they are aimed at development in the long term perspective
tiorepere

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:40:22 PM

Hello everybody! On which exchange is it best to buy tokens now ?
I mean, where is it more convenient to do this ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: