Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:15:53 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Revolution of Gaming  (Read 56 times)
vladn00ne (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 12:59:19 PM

Is there a huge RTS fan here? I had absolutely zero interest on play to earn games except if it's a truly beautiful game or if it's a game that is easy to get passionate about as a player or a viewer.

I found Military Science Game Design to be the best game on the planet. Now I saw one NFT representing this kind of game that I'll share here.

The gaming industry is continuously penetrating the global market over the past years. Considering the big profits it has produced, companies and investors, whether small or large, have expressed their interest in entering the gaming genre. The way how the world views "gaming" has already changed. The future of gaming is unstoppable.

Several popular games like Dota 2, League of Legends, Genshin Impact, Fornite, and many more, have earned millions of dollars and are still thriving until this day. Not to mention Axie Infinity, a turn-based game under the Ethereum blockchain, has pumped its earnings for up 485 million dollars between July and August of 2021. It was really fun seeing big numbers like these as this will attract more people to participate in the gaming world.

There are hundreds of games out there that people consume every day. Most of these have their very own communities. To put up and integrate these games altogether, there must be an intermediary that will allow the connection and communication between gamers a lot easier. Come Conscripts.gg, a decentralized gaming platform where you can play Non-Fungible Token (NFT) games, look for gaming troupes and earn while doing what you love!

How does this work anyway? Well, for the Conscripts founders, companionship and resources are key to having a good game experience. The desire to create a platform that will give the gamers the freedom to play games, make friends and earn rewards made the Conscripts platform possible.

Conscripts.gg is a new way for gamers like you and me to connect. As we grow older, our life and habits change. We inevitably lose time playing with our close friends. There will come a point where it will be really hard to find people to play your favorite games with. This is where Conscripts.gg takes its place. With the Conscripts user platform, you will be able to input details and information about yourself, as well as announce the games you are interested in. You will also be able to search for people who have the same interests in your beloved games.
Making friends and having fun is only the first part. Conscripts.gg also offers its token named $CONZ. Conscripts token is a decentralized cryptocurrency that is based on the Binance Smart Chain responsible for maintaining and innovating the Conscripts.gg economy. The Conscripts team created the $CONZ coin as a token of reward and gratitude for players who utilize the platform to establish a healthy community for gaming. To simply put, every time a transaction in the platform occurs, three percent (3%) of that transaction is redistributed to all the $CONZ holders. 

To date, the Conscripts team is very busy building up their very own NFT game called Darkspace, an MMO strategy game that will also allow players to earn while having fun. The game is initially targeted for release in 2022. For a more in-depth look at Darkspace, visit their website here: https://darkspace.conscripts.gg/.

With more than nine years of experience in the gaming/esports and digital field, The Conscripts.gg team is confident in launching the revolutionary platform. It is also worthy to note that the team's digital agency, Skywarrior Studios, became a top seller in the gaming niche in the ThemeForest marketplace.

The future of Conscripts.gg is bright. Following its long-road map, the platform will continuously grow and attract hundreds, thousands, and even millions of gamers shortly. You may now sign up and create an account at https://conscripts.gg/ to become one of the first few members of this promising project.

How could I not be hooked? LOL

EldoradoGG

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 01:01:36 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2022, 01:40:29 PM by EldoradoGG

Sounds interesting, I'll definitely check it out, thanks. Yeah the NFT gaming sphere grown a lot recently, as did play to earn aspects of games such as that of farming osrs gold coins. I guess people understood that time is just too valuable and they want to get something in exchange for it.
Wahyuihib

Activity: 599
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 02:53:53 PM

When I saw this game, it seemed to be an interesting game. but frankly I don't really like playing games for a long time like most people nowadays. and it seems that this game will be very easily favored by online game lovers today..playing while earning mmoney is Something fun

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: