Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial Intelligence  (Read 49 times)
EugeneStone (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:28:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 09:36:43 PM by EugeneStone

Hello, everyone. What do we think about when we talk about Artificial Intelligence? Terminators, neural networks, smart chatbots. Have you heard of these? I think so, Artificial Intelligence is going to be a trend for years to come. Why is it such a well-established trend? Many companies are trying to automate processes, and artificial intelligence is helping them do that. For example, a smart chatbot helps the sales department with standard questions from customers and makes it easier for a manager to close a contract.

What is under the hood of such programs? Software code is written in one or more programming languages https://freysoft.com/blog/the-best-programming-language-for-ai/. What are those languages: Python, Java, R, Prolog, Lisp, Haskell, Julia, C++.

I am very interested in the use of artificial intelligence in mining if it is possible and what is the best programming language, although I assume there is no single answer, but I want to hear options. I'm leaning towards Python and Java.

Do you have any experience in using or implementing artificial intelligence or you don't trust the machine?  Let's discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:33:13 PM

It reminds me that people are Artificial Intelligence. God is the only real Intelligence.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yahtzeef1sh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:56:06 AM

The simulation we live in is grand.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 09:21:46 AM

Hello, everyone. What do we think about when we talk about Artificial Intelligence? Terminators, neural networks, smart chatbots. Have you heard of these? I think so, Artificial Intelligence is going to be a trend for years to come. Why is it such a well-established trend? Many companies are trying to automate processes, and artificial intelligence is helping them do that. For example, a smart chatbot helps the sales department with standard questions from customers and makes it easier for a manager to close a contract.

What is under the hood of such programs? Software code is written in one or more programming languages. What are those languages: Python, Java, R, Prolog, Lisp, Haskell, Julia, C++

I am very interested in the use of artificial intelligence in mining if it is possible and what is the best programming language, although I assume there is no single answer, but I want to hear options. I'm leaning towards Python and Java.

Do you have any experience in using or implementing artificial intelligence or you don't trust the machine?  Let's discuss.

In regards to the bolded.... guess you're talking about AI with that  Well, you can't trust anything made by things that are not perfect. An AI could be somewhat safe if it were coded with certain rules and by certain people.
To be honest, a corrupted humans cannot coded a safe AI. I'm not talking of financial corruption, I mean people who cannot do what is right, or do things that are good/moral. Such people do "good" for the wrong reasons. You don't want to use autonomous and intelligent bot build by them.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 11:33:03 PM

yeah i heard a lot about artificial intelligence and yes i know the 3 rule of robot  Cheesy but can we trust the machine? for now maybe yes but maybe not if the AI become more advantage than US  Grin

use AI for mining i dont know but i think is possible would be more great if using quantum computer with AI as controller maybe you will get more shares than other miner but who knows

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GoingIntoAction

Activity: 34
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 11:25:11 AM

AI is going to be able to do many things better than us, but there is one that cannot, creativity. This is something that has already been said many times, it is nothing new, but I would like to go deeper and explain why I think this happens. Machines do not have any need, creativity is born mainly of some kind of need, whether emotional or material, this is something that machines will never have, therefore unless we get them to have emotions, something I do not know if It will be good or bad, they will always be limited in the field of creativity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: