Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not even ONE state legislature has passed a covid vaccine mandate –  (Read 47 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 12:25:01 AM

Note that even legislature mandates would have been illegal. All the governors and local officials who break the law should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Not even ONE state legislature has passed a covid vaccine mandate – it’s all rogue governors and local officials doing the dirty work

The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) recently put out its 2021 Annual Report showing that not a single one of the existing Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” mandates across the United States was legally enacted through a state legislature.

All of them, it turns out, were decreed into existence by state governors, state or local officials, or private employers – meaning none of them are legitimate or legally enforceable in any way, shape or form.

This is not to say that a legislatively imposed Fauci Flu jab mandate, if one existed, would be any more legitimate constitutionally speaking – it certainly would not, just to be clear. It is just that these existing mandates are flagrantly dictatorial and obviously hold no weight whatsoever.

In fact, every proposed Trump Vaccine mandate that has come up in a state legislature thus far has been shot down by lawmakers. Forced pharmaceutical poisoning, in other words, is simply not popular among constituents and their elected leaders.

“Even in spite of the sometimes divisive and hostile political climate, active citizen involvement in the legislative process to protect the human right to exercise informed consent to vaccination was the most successful it has ever been,” reports The Defender.

The NVIC found that during the 2021 legislative session, there were an astounding 473 different vaccine-related bills proposed in 49 of the 50 states. Since the NVIC was established back in 2010, this is the highest number ever, and more than double the number of bills proposed in 2020.
97% of vaccine-related bills passed in 2021 expand informed consent protections

In 2010, the NVIC launched an Advocacy Portal called NVICAP that aims to secure and defend informed consent protections covering vaccine policies and laws. This free tool helps to connect vaccine choice advocates all across the country.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 04:49:09 PM

World Health Organization has declared covid-19 an epidemic. These vaccines are just precautionary measures that are recommended by W.H.O. So I think precautionary measures for saving a life can be the only mandate for Covid-19 vaccines.
I agree that it isn't passed by any state legislatures but we can't ignore the importance of these vaccines.
BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 05:14:03 PM

Well, I hate to participate in something illegal, but for what it may be worth, I have had both doses of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine, and last time I checked I was still alive and kicking. In fact, some might argue the very fact that I'm typing this reply may be enough to prove I'm still ok.
Then again, that may be because I'm not living in any US state... Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: