Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Miner for Ethereum mining?  (Read 71 times)
classickitana (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:28:20 AM

Hi you all, I know there are experts than can guide me And I want guidance.
I am in crypto field but not too long. But I want to mine some Ethereum. And I do not know which miner or hardware I should buy. I would be pleased if someone should guide me. I will be thankful for them. Or Ethereum mining is profitable or not?
scorpiokk

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 08:33:47 AM

Check the life of a miner in youtube. He has good breakdowns of hardware, cost and profits.
It seems like a huge upfront cost for the hardware and difficulty seems pretty high for this to be profitable. You will probably make money but if you overpay for GPUs then you're taking a risk of not being able to sell them later if something happens with ETH price.

I am in crypto field but not too long. But I want to mine some Ethereum. And I do not know which miner or hardware I should buy. I would be pleased if someone should guide me. I will be thankful for them. Or Ethereum mining is profitable or not?
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2021, 03:32:27 PM

you can buy vga to can mining in youre city, in youre country
if buy online must buy in trusted marketplace example amazon, alibaba an more
if you have capital money is big is good youre stake coin, pos coin and more
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 06:25:04 PM

really agree with what @loepuenkyou suggested if you want to buy mining equipment then buy it locally because I'm sure now computer equipment has been spread evenly in all cities in the world

other than that staking or joining LP also in my opinion is quite profitable especially if you have a large capital then the results you get will be large, you can try staking or LP on pancakeswap or uniswap and earn eth or other coins

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1477

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:31:47 PM

really agree with what @loepuenkyou suggested if you want to buy mining equipment then buy it locally because I'm sure now computer equipment has been spread evenly in all cities in the world

I was facing the same issue recently and want to buy mining stuff to mine Ethereum. The first result i got is that i shouldn't deny the black market opportunities because there are almost no offers available for the majority of those who are need of this stuff.
In the countries where it's not that easy to find a local provider, no ways but to  check for them in the black market (unregulated market). It's a little bit risky but maybe efficient more than contacting factories for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x