Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From Newbie And For Newbie  (Read 25 times)
Fullcoinese (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:44:38 PM

Here I want to convey about the dangers of the TeamViewer Application. Don't think of this as a petty crime, I think it is a big crime because someone can freely access any information on your PC. If you don't want this to happen to you, then Never install TeamViever app on your PC.
So,, I have a beautiful sister, Out of curiosity I tried an Experiment by connecting the TeamViewer application from PC 1 to PC 2. During curfew I started Turning on the PC And quite surprised I was able to access My Sister PC, I could see every Data on her PC and what more surprising, I accidentally discovered that my Sister has a lot of Sex Videos in his PC folder. . . Stop! I don't want to go into the latter in detail. Here I just want to share Funny experience. Grin

And My Advice :
1. If you don't have basic knowledge about software properly, then you should never install TeamViewer Application or any other malicious application.
2. Do not imitate my behavior, this is just an example. you just need to avoid it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: