Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like the manipulator is failing you guys, muahahahaha  (Read 5785 times)
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 05:32:14 PM

I am tired of all the bull posts lately, with the rise to $3.00, everybody on here thought bitcoin was going to the moon.
Nobody here understands basic fundamentals. The market for buyers of bitcoins are so tiny. Most people interested in bitcoins are miners, and miners don't friggn buy, they mine. The few buyers who will now actually pay over $2 bucks now, is so small to not even cover probably 1/10th of the 7000 new bitcoins coming into the market everyday.

Then most of you bulls see the price go to $3.00, but ignore the fact that the only reason it went to $3.00 is that there is a friggn manipulator who is pushing the price up. Then you do not think it is manipulation when there is a huge bidwall that he moves around to control the price at 50,000 bitcoins. The stupidity of the bulls is just overwhelming to think that the price will be hold and be stable when it is being moved by manipulation that is clear as day. This same manipulator has failed many times holding the price above the proper market value for bitcoin.

You guys still need your lesson learned. I will enjoy the bitcoin drop all the way into the cents. Told you guys to sell into this rally and use the manipulator to make some money if he is going to try to hold the price higher then the correct value.

Your little manipuator friend massive bidwall is now 35,000 bitcoins, no more 45,000. Looks like he is losing out trying to raise the price higher. I know most of you guys don't buy bitcoins above $3.00, and don't try and help your manipualtor buddy out. Again, you guys are morons about the bitcoin price, but not morons with your actual fiat dollars.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 05:37:29 PM

Ah Edward is still pulling facts out of thin air how wonderful Smiley If the price goes down, it's fundamentals, if it goes up, it's manipulator, sweet reason.

i am satoshi
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2011, 05:39:25 PM

Ah Edward is still pulling facts out of thin air how wonderful Smiley If the price goes down, it's fundamentals, if it goes up, it's manipulator, sweet reason.

what I do not understand is why it is so important for him that the price goes down...

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 05:42:05 PM

well pretty simple, most of the theory bears want to see the price below usd 1 to buy in with little available financing.

i am satoshi
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 05:50:05 PM

Nobody respects me! Wahhhh!

Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 05:52:53 PM

all cheap coins have been sold today, try again tomorrow
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 06:44:57 PM

I am tired of all the bull posts lately, with the rise to $3.00, everybody on here thought bitcoin was going to the moon.
Not a true statement. "Everyone" did not think something. Hyperbole.

Nobody here understands basic fundamentals.
More hyperbole.

The market for buyers of bitcoins are so tiny.
Doesn't make sense. By definition, if the price is staying in a range, then buyers and sellers are roughly matched in size.

Most people interested in bitcoins are miners, and miners don't friggn buy, they mine.
Anecdotally, I just counted every person I know who's into bitcoins... 12 people, 1 of them mines. Do you have stats to back up your claim?

The few buyers who will now actually pay over $2 bucks now, is so small to not even cover probably 1/10th of the 7000 new bitcoins coming into the market everyday.
More than 700 bitcoins are bought everyday at the current $2.95 price level. Soo... your statement is false.

Look man, you are clearly certain that the current price is inflated. So take out a massive leveraged short position, and go buy a Mercedes when you're proven correct. "Appeals to the Manipulator" make you sound like a rain dancer who's trying to convince everyone that the rain is coming, for it's just over the horizon!

Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 07:40:39 PM

I would short but the manipulator is too unpredictible. Bitcoin community is so small and market is so small, that the manipulator can easily push the price to $10 or higher, like he probably did when he pushed it to $30.00. The only thing going against fundamentals is the manipulator, and that I will not bet against. Shit, if the manipulator took all his bidwall money and bought coins with them, that would probably push the price up to $10.00, and probably higher as all the bots start buying the upswing. But it would not hold long term. However, again, not going to bet on the manipulator holding it up there, he seems to have limitless amounts of money.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 08:11:08 PM

I just mine and hoard, waiting to have the last laugh within a year or 2.
Take care of your funny paper debt-based fractional-reserved fiat monies.

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 12:07:05 AM

I hate it when people degrade our President, he doesn't deserve it.

If Bush was in office he probably would have ordered the CIA to shut this "whole dang thing".

Be thankful you have a smart President  Wink.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2011, 12:11:23 AM

Nobody here understands basic fundamentals. The market for buyers of bitcoins are so tiny. Most people interested in bitcoins are miners, and miners don't friggn buy, they mine. The few buyers who will now actually pay over $2 bucks now, is so small to not even cover probably 1/10th of the 7000 new bitcoins coming into the market everyday.

Then most of you bulls see the price go to $3.00, but ignore the fact that the only reason it went to $3.00 is that there is a friggn manipulator who is pushing the price up. Then you do not think it is manipulation when there is a huge bidwall that he moves around to control the price at 50,000 bitcoins. The stupidity of the bulls is just overwhelming to think that the price will be hold and be stable when it is being moved by manipulation that is clear as day. This same manipulator has failed many times holding the price above the proper market value for bitcoin.

You guys still need your lesson learned. I will enjoy the bitcoin drop all the way into the cents. Told you guys to sell into this rally and use the manipulator to make some money if he is going to try to hold the price higher then the correct value.

Your little manipuator friend massive bidwall is now 35,000 bitcoins, no more 45,000. Looks like he is losing out trying to raise the price higher. I know most of you guys don't buy bitcoins above $3.00, and don't try and help your manipualtor buddy out. Again, you guys are morons about the bitcoin price, but not morons with your actual fiat dollars.

fail

deltanine

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 12:13:06 AM

If Bush was in office he probably would have ordered the CIA to shut this "whole dang thing".

Don't worry...  our President is a grown man.  He can handle the criticism with dignity just like Bush handled his.

Freedom is a state of mind, and then Bitcoin comes along.....
-S4VV4S
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 12:28:59 AM

Don't worry...  our President is a grown man.  He can handle the criticism with dignity just like Bush handled his.
There has been a high degree of undeserved disrespect. Bush earned much of his criticism, but even then he was never disrespected like this president has been. But hey we'll stay away from politics in the speculation session lol.
trogdorjw73

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2011, 12:33:41 AM

No. Any person that says phrases like "redistribute the wealth" deserves all the disrespect he gets. If you disagree, then why don't you give everyone on here your bitcoins? Or find some homeless person who has none to give them to. Occupy Wall Street tends to be just as bad with their hands held out. Why don't we just close all our corporations? That'll teach 'em, because it's not like the big companies can just move their operations to China and India, right? Oh, wait....

deltanine

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 12:39:33 AM

There has been a high degree of undeserved disrespect. Bush earned much of his criticism, but even then he was never disrespected like this president has been. But hey we'll stay away from politics in the speculation session lol.

You only feel that Bush earned his criticism and Obama's is undeserved because you are partisan.  I thought it kinda ironic that the point of your post was to tell us all how you hated anyone disrespecting Obama.  Then only a few sentences later you did the same to Bush.  Let's face it.  Because of the nature of the position, being POTUS is a difficult job and both men endure more criticism than they deserve and both did/are doing the best they can.

And if you were completely honest you would admit that neither of them are idiots.

-S4VV4S
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 01:22:11 AM

Elwar - if you are sure that it will go down - then short it, if you are not - then why do you deride people that think it will go up?
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 03:03:33 AM

You only feel that Bush earned his criticism and Obama's is undeserved because you are partisan.  I thought it kinda ironic that the point of your post was to tell us all how you hated anyone disrespecting Obama.  Then only a few sentences later you did the same to Bush.  Let's face it.  Because of the nature of the position, being POTUS is a difficult job and both men endure more criticism than they deserve and both did/are doing the best they can.

And if you were completely honest you would admit that neither of them are idiots.
BUSH WAS AND STILL IS AN IDIOT... IF YOU WANT ME TO START SHOWING NUMBERS I WILL LOL...

And yes the President has been disrespected in COUNTLESS occasions. Like NO OTHER President ever has...

Cantor interrupting Obama repeatedly during high stakes debt meeting.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/what-happened-between-cantor-and-obama/

Speaker John Boehner stands up President Obama for high stakes meeting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2018034/Obama-frustrated-latest-debt-crisis-talks-Ive-left-altar.html

Republicans delay Presidents joint session speech (FIRST TIME THIS EVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF THE PRESIDENCY)
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/house-speaker-john-boehner-rejects-president-obamas-request-for-joint-session-next-wednesday-suggests-thursday-instead/

The list goes on and on. Trust me you will loose...

FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 03:07:17 AM

No. Any person that says phrases like "redistribute the wealth" deserves all the disrespect he gets. If you disagree, then why don't you give everyone on here your bitcoins? Or find some homeless person who has none to give them to. Occupy Wall Street tends to be just as bad with their hands held out. Why don't we just close all our corporations? That'll teach 'em, because it's not like the big companies can just move their operations to China and India, right? Oh, wait....
TAXES ARE THE LOWEST THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST 30 YEARS FOR ALL UPPER INCOME BRACKETS.

NONE OF THESE TAX CUTS ARE "PAID FOR"

If anyone is "redistributing wealth", it's the elite who have been rigging the game for the last 50+ years.

CHECK which side you're really on buddy...
deltanine

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 03:13:45 AM

TAXES ARE THE LOWEST THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST 30 YEARS FOR ALL UPPER INCOME BRACKETS.

NONE OF THESE TAX CUTS ARE "PAID FOR"

If anyone is "redistributing wealth", it's the elite who have been rigging the game for the last 50+ years.

CHECK which side you're really on buddy...

FlipPro...  you don't have to go any further.  You have already demonstrated you are a partisan Democrat.  That's not an insult.  It's just who you are.

-S4VV4S
trogdorjw73

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2011, 03:21:35 AM

I'm on the side of people trying to work hard and earn money through their efforts, and I'm doing my best to succeed in life. So far, things are going all right. If you want to handicap the 1% to give to the 99%, you're looking at a system doomed to fail. What happens when we take enough from the wealthy that there's no benefit to becoming wealthy? Then who do we tax next to support all the supplicants, beggars, and sycophants? Eventually, the path of taxing the wealthy and giving to the poor leads to failure.

I don't care if taxes are lower now than they were ten years ago; they're still too high. We should be cutting government programs. You want to complain about big business and a rigged system? Government is the biggest business around by a couple orders of magnitude. Our founding fathers would be disgusted, both by our leaders and by their supporters. America became great by allowing people to succeed and realize the American Dream. Today, we now have millions of people feeling entitled to the American Dream, and the only way they can see to get there is to tax those who have already accomplished this.

The game isn't "rigged", unless you mean wealthy people got there by looking at the system and using it to their advantage. And you know what? The system is still supporting them, because our leaders ARE the wealthy. You can raise taxes on paper all you want, but that won't actually take more money from the wealthy if they can just use loopholes or shift their money to another country.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: