Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PulsePad - Premier IDO Platform for Projects Building on PulseChain  (Read 86 times)
ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:04:53 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2021, 02:52:53 AM by ImThour

Welcome to

Bringing You the Future of Ethereum — Today!

Join Our Whitelist

PulsePad is the premier IDO platform for projects building on PulseChain — a new Ethereum sister chain designed to provide an idyllic environment for building powerful new applications,
while simultaneously reducing the load on the Ethereum network.

HIGH QUALITY PROJECTS

Designed to bootstrap the PulseChain ecosystem with the first generation of high-quality projects and help seed the fertile PulseChain landscape, PulsePad is poised to catalyze a wave of innovation on what is set to be a major smart contract platform.

Backed by the same team behind the ultra successful BSCPad, TronPad, ADAPad, KCCPad, ETHPad, VelasPad, NFTLaunch and GameZone. PulsePad is set to expand on the winning formula and put PulseChain on the map!

HOW IT WORKS

PulseChain is built to provide a more efficient, more sustainable alternative to Ethereum — thanks to its validator-based consensus, ultra-efficient virtual machine, and fee-based burn solution.

PulsePad aligns itself with this vision through an aggressive deflationary token burn mechanism, that sees a 10% fee levied on all PLSPAD sales and an up to 25% burn fee for early unstaking.

All projects launching through PulsePad will also need to commit to this deflationary philosophy, by buying and burning PLSPAD to launch their IDOs.

Pulse Bridge & Swap

As a PulseChain native application, PulsePad will be accessible to any user that has added the PulseChain network RPC to their MetaMask client (here’s how).

All IDOs will be settled on the PulseChain blockchain using pETH (PulseChain native ETH). Regular ETH can be easily swapped for pETH using the PulseChain Bridge. Whereas IDO tokens will also be available on PulseChain and can be traded through the PulseChain DEX or bridged to ETH in some cases.

Trading on PulseChain is expected to be similar to BSC in terms of speed and fees — all while maintaining complete interoperability with Ethereum.

WHAT MAKES PULSEPAD UNIQUE?

At BlueZilla, we believe that all great things are built on solid foundations. With this view in mind, we will endeavor to select only the strongest projects backed by the right people, partners, and priorities. In short, this means high quality from day one.

As a deflationary launchpad, there is a 10% fee for selling PLSPAD, and an up to 25% fee for early unstaking. Likewise, projects will need to commit to buying and burning PLSPAD tokens to host their IDO on PulsePad. We believe these deflationary tokenomics best align with the ethos of the PulseChain blockchain, while providing a strong incentive for further growth and adoption.

JOIN OUR WHITELIST TODAY!

P.S. I am an early supporter of PulsePad, not a Team Member. For any queries, you can contact them directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:42:26 AM

Team                   : TBA
Advisors               : TBA
Liquidity               : TBA
Ecosystem            : TBA
Reserve                : TBA
Staking/Rewards   : TBA
Private sale           : TBA
Public sale            : TBA
Airdrop                 : TBA

Why is everything still TBA? When do you plan to update it, Besides, what can prove that PulsePad has support from the same team from BSCPad, TronPad, ADAPad, KCCPad, ETHPad, and VelasPad
ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:50:42 AM

Team                   : TBA
Advisors               : TBA
Liquidity               : TBA
Ecosystem            : TBA
Reserve                : TBA
Staking/Rewards   : TBA
Private sale           : TBA
Public sale            : TBA
Airdrop                 : TBA

Why is everything still TBA? When do you plan to update it, Besides, what can prove that PulsePad has support from the same team from BSCPad, TronPad, ADAPad, KCCPad, ETHPad, and VelasPad

Hey,

I am not a part of the team, I am just a shiller/supporter.

About the proof, BSCPad and AdaPad follows PulsePad Twitter.

The official Tweet of PulsePad is retweeted by BlueZilla.

Cheers Mate. According to the information, more details will be posted soon.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:24:57 PM

It seems they're still on a very early stage, their telegram group was just created yesterday (12 Oct) although their website was launched nearly three and a half months ago. Given the information that the founder of this project is also the founder of Hex, i think the official team won't be unfamiliar with this forum. Wouldn't it be better if they appear here and present answers to questions by themselves?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 09:26:46 PM

It seems they're still on a very early stage, their telegram group was just created yesterday (12 Oct) although their website was launched nearly three and a half months ago.
https://t.me/PuIse_Pad created yesterday on 12 october but I found it 2 group, the one has more than 11K member and another one have almost 10K member, a bit ridiculous, this is really very fast community development if it's true. as for me, I have to find something interesting from a project to join their community or having a little role in their marketing.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 04:38:54 PM

It seems they're still on a very early stage, their telegram group was just created yesterday (12 Oct) although their website was launched nearly three and a half months ago.
https://t.me/PuIse_Pad created yesterday on 12 october but I found it 2 group, the one has more than 11K member and another one have almost 10K member, a bit ridiculous, this is really very fast community development if it's true. as for me, I have to find something interesting from a project to join their community or having a little role in their marketing.

I got a bit curious and took a cursory glance on their list of tg members, so far I don't think most of them are bots. Given the statement (if it's true) that they're born from the same dev of hex and nurtured by bluezilla, it is not out of the realm of impossibility that they got a hype built up by those other projects prior to the tg group creation.

I still think it's better if team official or an appointed representative comes to the forum to be in touch with cryptocommunity
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:45:38 AM

Oh nice that was fast while PulseChain is currently on testnet if Im not mistaken, Is there any date when is this IDO?Trying my luck in this another whitelisting, I joined so many whitelist before like  BSCPad, TronPad, ADAPad, KCCPad but no luck at all, I hope to be selected this time  Grin   

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 08:09:50 AM

Oh nice that was fast while PulseChain is currently on testnet if Im not mistaken, Is there any date when is this IDO?Trying my luck in this another whitelisting, I joined so many whitelist before like  BSCPad, TronPad, ADAPad, KCCPad but no luck at all, I hope to be selected this time  Grin   

As @terciduk123 found and shared here (and stated on their website too), everything about tokenomy is still to be disclosed. If you're interested on joining their token offering, best way to get a quick update will be to join their tg, as it's managed by official team there, and the thread here is handled by a supporter

ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 10:55:07 AM

PulsePad is now listed on BSCPad. More details will be available soon.
Whitelist Link - Join Now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: