Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing best Crypto-Exchange? (For Newbie)  (Read 161 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 05:17:23 AM

More or less always go for the popular exchangers who has good number of users and volume which they can easily liquidate. The liquidity is power of any exchanger which defines how capable the exchanger is to sell and buy large transactions at once. This is very important because I have seen and traded on few of the exchangers because the coins were not listed anywhere else. The coin had so less volume and even the exchanger lacked number of users who would buy it.

This is why you will also see various exchanger shown in descending order on CMC. Depicts the power of exchanger for particular coins.

Well rest of the things are already mentioned by OP and others.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 05:40:57 AM

I think the important thing that you need to concern about is the crypto exchange has KYC or not. If you are okay with KYC, you can choose the biggest exchange, have a reputation among the other exchanges, and have a good support system that will help their member when they have a problem. If you are not okay with KYC, you should search for the other crypto exchange that you want.

Almost all exchanges have 2FA and email verification to protect their members and the fee will vary between all exchanges. The fees themselves can be adjustable by using the lower fee from the coins and we can choose which coin has a low fee.

Recently I'm not ok with KYC but since those reputable exchange require to do that then I'd choose the best among with the current existing today since on the top 1 we can assure that our identity will be safe from any frauds around compare if you just go on small exchange which possibly can give us a problem since they can sell our identity on anywhere they want.  I know there are exchange have huge fee but actually I don't care about it since what matter the most for me is the security since hacking issue is rampant lately on crypto so its good that we will avoid that for choosing the best and not the less one.
I am also not okay with KYC but we can not do anything if we still want to use that exchange to trade. Actually, we have many options to trade. But unfortunately, the coin or token that we want to trade is not always available in all exchanges. Sometimes, that coin or token is listed on the major exchanges that need us to complete the KYC verification.

The security in the exchange will be our concern and we want to trade safely without thinking that the exchange will get into trouble in the future. We can minimize the huge fee by using the other coins that have a low fee so that will not be a matter to us because we can select it with the right.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
doremonchina

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:47:45 PM

The unpredictable, theoretical nature of digital currency contributing presents hazards for financial backers regardless of how and where you get it We accept wellbeing of your venture ought to be a main concern while picking a cryptographic money trade and every one of our  trades obviously detail which safety efforts they have set up to ensure purchasers. Overall we think digital currency trades that have been around the longest are normally a more secure wagered than more up to date ones  these are the accompanying not many best trades
Coinbase and Coinbase Master, Binance (BEST FOR ALTCOINS), Money Application (BEST FOR Amateurs)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: