Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of CAKE $50 realistic?  (Read 1743 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 11:38:59 PM

What prospects do you think the CAKE coin has? It's worth $20 now and used to be $40 (ATH). This DEFI token is for trading and stacking. I plan to hold it (and stake it as well) and sell it for $50. What do you think is a good idea?
may i know, how much did the other Cake cost when you bought it?, since Pancakeswap is a really good project,
and indeed a popular decentralized exchange, I still believe that Cake can still hit its new ATH again,
if you buy it at under $20 I think you can Hold and forget, but if you buy it above $25, I understand you lose,
but if you can hold I will also be sure your money will never lose, Cake is a new project, so there is still a long way to go , keep calm

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinzzzpro (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 06:51:13 AM

What prospects do you think the CAKE coin has? It's worth $20 now and used to be $40 (ATH). This DEFI token is for trading and stacking. I plan to hold it (and stake it as well) and sell it for $50. What do you think is a good idea?
may i know, how much did the other Cake cost when you bought it?, since Pancakeswap is a really good project,
and indeed a popular decentralized exchange, I still believe that Cake can still hit its new ATH again,
if you buy it at under $20 I think you can Hold and forget, but if you buy it above $25, I understand you lose,
but if you can hold I will also be sure your money will never lose, Cake is a new project, so there is still a long way to go , keep calm

I decided to buy in installments for now, the market is falling, I bought 30% at $16. I will make the next purchase at $15.

JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:59:38 PM

I decided to buy in installments for now, the market is falling, I bought 30% at $16. I will make the next purchase at $15.
The price of $15 is a very decent price to buy some Cakes during a correction like now, but it would be even better if you can get them at a price below that again because the potential for Cake when the market starts to recover from the correction is still very large next year.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:11:39 PM

It has touched its ATH level once if i am not wrong .I have seen for many times its just surviving the 20$ area .We all know that it is great Defi exchange for the BNB(BSC) ecosystem .It has lots of thing from where we can earn like staking ,Farming .So i think the project is more potential than any other Defi project .So it has great chance to go over 50$ with the price but still i think its not possible in short time cause we have seen a huge drop recently .So lets see how market act with us .

manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:20:53 PM

Currently the decline in cake is indeed very deep but in my opinion this altcoin has very high potential, so it can get out of pressure, where the development team has made efforts to increase the price of cakes, namely by burning Cake regularly, increasing promotions to the public in detail, although this method has not had a big impact, but I'm sure the cake will rise again and will touch ATH in the next few years, I think the value of $50 is very realistic for a cake,

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 10:46:11 PM

Very realistic, $50 in my opinion is an easy price for CAKE to achieve, now the price of CAKE is around $19, with daily transaction volume reaching more than $300 million, the opportunity to skyrocket will continue to occur, I'm sure when the market skyrockets again the CAKE price can pass $50.
when they want something like this at least their development is better done because until now their development is still very stagnant and nothing has changed significantly in this coin.
they need at least something that will make them more recognizable. when something like that can be done $50 might be achievable. but for now maybe even a few years in the future things like this still can't be achieved when they are still sitting in place and not doing significant updates

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
coinzzzpro (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 03:19:37 AM

Very realistic, $50 in my opinion is an easy price for CAKE to achieve, now the price of CAKE is around $19, with daily transaction volume reaching more than $300 million, the opportunity to skyrocket will continue to occur, I'm sure when the market skyrockets again the CAKE price can pass $50.
when they want something like this at least their development is better done because until now their development is still very stagnant and nothing has changed significantly in this coin.
they need at least something that will make them more recognizable. when something like that can be done $50 might be achievable. but for now maybe even a few years in the future things like this still can't be achieved when they are still sitting in place and not doing significant updates

If there is no growth of the coin, the interest of users may be reduced, yes they leaf new coins, but the ecochichetme is built around the CAKE token and the lack of growth along with the market makes adding liquidity in CAKE meaningless compared to just HOLD fast-growing coins.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 06:23:45 PM

If there is no growth of the coin, the interest of users may be reduced, yes they leaf new coins, but the ecochichetme is built around the CAKE token and the lack of growth along with the market makes adding liquidity in CAKE meaningless compared to just HOLD fast-growing coins.
at least the developers should try harder if they want to see the cake at $50. now they are very difficult to survive if they continue to maintain things like this.
because just now they are getting quite a big correction and when I see they are at $14.
still hoping for $50 without doing anything meaningful? maybe this is a naive act

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 04:54:33 AM

Consequently as I would like to think, its quality and security are adequate, great as such. since as of now, many new coins whose liquidity must be done on pancakeswap before the new coin enters the trade. This stage is fostering constantly and I additionally accept that its local symbolic will cost twice or considerably more than now later on.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 02:27:28 PM

Currently the decline in cake is indeed very deep but in my opinion this altcoin has very high potential, so it can get out of pressure, where the development team has made efforts to increase the price of cakes, namely by burning Cake regularly, increasing promotions to the public in detail, although this method has not had a big impact, but I'm sure the cake will rise again and will touch ATH in the next few years, I think the value of $50 is very realistic for a cake,

Although the current decline is too much in the cake coin but then if we see the whole market context, then all the alts are on the decline at this time. Since pancakeswap is a major decentralized platform for binance smart chain, i do see a lot of upside in this project. Maybe we need to give some time and price will be way higher than 50$.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shawon01

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 01:38:58 PM

The cake has been very popular for some time now and I can see that it is a little better now than before because the cake is a little higher now than it was before.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 01:51:21 PM

Yes, I'm pretty sure that PanCake (CAKE) will hit $50 because when we looked at it, we found that Cake is one of the high trading volume Decentralized Exchanges on BinanceSmartChain. According to some fans that PancakeSwap is backed by Binance and we know that if Binance is behind it then $50 is a small target for this it could easily reach 100+$. so I also bought a cake for the future. I think buying a cake for 20$ will be a golden opportunity for those who want big profits in the future.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1218
Merit: 599

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 06:41:06 PM

I think its still a chance to buy PanCake because its still in a dip I think if cake is around 20$ then its in a dip because we know that cake will mustly pump to 50$ .because it doesn't show any positive progress in previous months so i am sure that it will show his rally so keep you on cake and don't miss a chance to take entry

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
andyou1234

Activity: 929
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 07:04:14 PM

Currently the price of cakes has fallen very deep, namely $15.63 from its highest price of $44.18, if you look at the daily transaction volume that reaches more than $300 million, I think the opportunity to grow is very high, because CAKE enthusiasts are increasing from year to year, I am very optimistic if CAKE can reach $50 and it's very realistic to happen.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 07:37:00 PM

Looks like the hype around cake is fading away. The reality is, PancaceSwap got many competitors lately and people are pushing their luck with less valued tokens for now even thou cake also offers great staking option.
I would say it has potential to reach 50 $ but right now i see many other coins who are safer bet to do x10 and are more worth investing in.

dvndr007

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:01:48 AM

Either it will cross 50$ or remain below 40$, hitting same ATH is rare.
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 141

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 01:18:06 PM

Either it will cross 50$ or remain below 40$, hitting same ATH is rare.
cake will surely hit the previous ATH but not in the near future because currently the popularity of defi tokens is being eclipsed by game-fi which ongoing popularity.  cake is a good investment for the long term.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 02:03:14 PM

Looks like the hype around cake is fading away. The reality is, PancaceSwap got many competitors lately and people are pushing their luck with less valued tokens for now even thou cake also offers great staking option.
I would say it has potential to reach 50 $ but right now i see many other coins who are safer bet to do x10 and are more worth investing in.
Well, even though the rave reviews about PancakeSwap are disappearing due to the level of competition of interests is too great among decentralized exchanges, besides, the trend of decentralized exchanges has been replaced by other names, it is undeniable that the current environment is for NFT games but don't forget PancakeSwap is based on BSC standard then still has integrated project on binance exchange. Therefore, even if it is no longer a pioneering and innovative period, Cake still has a strong force to fight and ready to give them a new face in the future and that will help the value jump more than 50$ is normal

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 04:52:37 PM

Consequently as I would like to think, its quality and security are adequate, top notch as such. Numerous other contending stages, and the focal stages are better and there are numerous ways of exchanging monetary forms, and subsequently the cost of many dollars is viewed as a distortion and isn't outlandish when there is adequate liquidity.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Nazmul012

Activity: 757
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 07:57:45 PM

~~
Planning? if you really trust this one then you should Invested already and not just a plan because this only proves how shitty your post are.
Hope you already got your answer why i said "I'm planning" to buy! Its not like if i trust any altcoin, i should have to purchase that instantly? After my analysis, i decided to delay & buy from dip! When i post on 4th nov, cake was upto $19 but now it dumped 25%-30% from its value & now its $14.80 per coin! Other reason was, that time i need to sold others altcoins to buy some cake. 

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: