Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with Litecoin (LTC)?  (Read 59 times)
DaC0nsumeR (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:02:59 AM

Active addresses increasing:

Apparently strong hands are accumulating, too. More privacy development happening, too, I was reading. Hearing about institutional interest.

Anybody else watching this one?
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:07:40 AM

Just a normal spike because the market is slowly getting better and its actually good that LTC is following the trend of Bitcoin today.
I didn't hear any new news about LTC, they are too quiet in the past months but now they are making progress and that is a good sign. Many investors are coming in for sure, they see the potential of LTC and they know when we enter into a bull market, LTC will rise as well.
DaC0nsumeR (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:09:04 AM

also this:

Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:49:59 AM

Just a normal spike because the market is slowly getting better and its actually good that LTC is following the trend of Bitcoin today.
I didn't hear any new news about LTC, they are too quiet in the past months but now they are making progress and that is a good sign. Many investors are coming in for sure, they see the potential of LTC and they know when we enter into a bull market, LTC will rise as well.
I also didn't hear any news about Litecoin, they are like vintage cars have their own fans, new altcoins are more interested but quickly abandoned.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:53:42 AM

Yeah, probably those old fanboys are still accumulating as of this time.

Never heard of anything from Litecoin and I thought it's completely dead, with no development from behind. And it will still be the little brother of Bitcoin, it's not that bad as it was a obvous fork from BTC and still up to this day are being used as a gauge or guinea pig. So maybe when we reach the last stage of this bull run, we will see a good spike again on LTC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x