Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shiba is worth the risk  (Read 455 times)
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:37:28 AM

Would you invest in a real stock if it had the ticker POO or would you rather invest in Tesla or Apple? Why are you investing in SHIB and Doge then? Get serious and invest in the 4th industrial revolution: XRP UTNP REF Celo IOTA...
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:08:50 AM

Many hesitated to buy Dogecoin all in the name of ( it's meme coin ) and today Dogecoin is 0.25$, something we believe to be impossible in 2017-2019, I was once a 1million + doge coin owner until I sold too early, yea I know Elon musk pumped the coin but think about what a million doge coin would have turned your lives into right now if you bought at 0.00+++, my advice is a million shiba inu won't cost you more than 20-40$ as we speak, that's kind of money everyone can afford to lose, if altcoin season is going to be like 2017ish period this shit coin can surge up to the impossible level

I don't need to warn you that this isn't a financial advice, 20-40$ won't take your life away anyways, I'm just saying it's possible that Elon musk will push Shiba inu too if the chance comes

Everyone has it's own opinion and if you think that Shiba Inu is your number one investment if you have 20 to 40$ to invest then that is totally fine. I personally would never invest into a meme-coin though, because for me they are all sh*it-coins that are very harmful for the whole crypto space because they take away money, liquidity and attention from "real" projects with actual use case and functionality. Also it is not really a meme anymore to me if there are hundreds of meme-coins already out there and still there are appearing new ones each and everyday it's kinda boring already. So i definitely would invest those 20-40$ i a new but promising project with a real use case and roadmap.
CryptoATM

Activity: 368
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:15:57 AM

Shiba inu will surprise many just like how Dogecoin surprised many this year, there is something that shiba inu got that Dogecoin never had and that's NFT which is already in final stage as we speak, once shiba NFT is launched many thoughts about shiba inu will be changed lol, let's wait and see
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

it's not about losing 20-50$, this problem is much bigger than that. the price of the shiba inu is already very high and this is no ordinary FOMO situation. we as people who understand the current situation should provide understanding to those who just want to buy.the risk is worth it, but it will have a big impact when everyone who buys on ATH suffers big losses. this will not be good for the market, there will be negative sentiment especially on memecoin.
To make your point more clear, you want to emphasize that now is not the time to advise people to enter this spiral, this tornado was too strong and not skillful to move, our fortune will be lost then Shiba also unlucky to be underestimated after such a phenomenon, the most influential factor is the angry eyes looking at the memecoin system, a terrifying reputational smear. Little pocket money lost doesn't reflect much but small actions mean a lot, smart investment with good timing is worth the risk rather than throwing money away like a habit

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 02:45:41 PM

Many hesitated to buy Dogecoin all in the name of ( it's meme coin ) and today Dogecoin is 0.25$, something we believe to be impossible in 2017-2019, I was once a 1million + doge coin owner until I sold too early, yea I know Elon musk pumped the coin but think about what a million doge coin would have turned your lives into right now if you bought at 0.00+++, my advice is a million shiba inu won't cost you more than 20-40$ as we speak, that's kind of money everyone can afford to lose, if altcoin season is going to be like 2017ish period this shit coin can surge up to the impossible level

I don't need to warn you that this isn't a financial advice, 20-40$ won't take your life away anyways, I'm just saying it's possible that Elon musk will push Shiba inu too if the chance comes
all the possibilities that even beyond our expectations have happened in the crypto market and I think what you are saying is not wrong. now we only burn a little money for any future possibilities that will make us experience great profits. but one thing that must be understood never expect too much and use money that will not bother you so you can forget it. hopefully in the future there will be a big pump for Shiba coin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 03:10:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies are risky not only Shiba Inu, the opportunity to pump or dump is the same and this is a natural thing, but as long as Shiba is still a trend then investing in Shiba is a good and profitable thing because currently Shiba is ranked 20.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:54:40 PM

I'm starting to wonder.  Doesn't it make sense to buy these coins since they could have high returns?  Like let say you buy it for 1,000 dollars woth of shiba.  You do this with say several different coins.  If just one of thse coins go big... such as 10x, then you would come out ahead assuming you buy say 10 different coins since well most coins don't go down to zero?
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:27:14 PM

Shiba Inu definitely isn't a shitcoin anymore that's for sure, they have launched their platform called the ShibaSwap making it more of a utility token quite different from Doge coin, also it's listed on all the major exchanges which means trading money will always flow in this coin, so until we are in a bull run, you are right Shiba inu is a good Bet, but obviously just for a certain portion of your Portfolio, but also don't expect it to exponentially explode, it can give you decent 300-400% returns and that's it.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:39:41 PM

Buying Shiba at this position is same as buying bitcoin at today’s rate but you HD chance to buy bitcoin when it was couple of hundreds dollars worth. So it’s really hard to say if Shiba would do anything better than the current rates. It’s too much to ask from this meme coin now. Doge is completely different story tbh and can not be compared with Shiba. Doge had once in million chance where a dreamer billionaire stepped in and pushed it with all his power.
I don’t think the history will repeat with any other coin.
errorcode99

Activity: 201
Merit: 48

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 06:08:36 PM

But to be honest I've already invested in Shiba tokens. He gave me a lot of information about this project when I was trying to find out about Shiba. And it contains incredible information. All this information amazes me and I have invested in it for a long time. When it comes to risk, life is a risk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 06:10:45 PM

I have had negative experience with Shiba INU as I had invested into it twice but unfortunately when it was at ATH and I have two option now one either wait for couple of months or year until it reaches new ATH and does a Doge coins repeat if we have any billionaire vouching for it or else cashout by losing 1/3rd of my portfolio. I think Shibu can either be very profitable or else will never recover for the expected dump which is going to happen sooner. I think it's doesn't worth risking especially for those who consider crypto as technology of future as meme coins doesn't contribute much for the technology.

Nakarato

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 11:12:20 PM

Why not focus on really valuable coins for the next 1000 years like Litecoin Cash or Litecoin.
It would be make more sense then gamble against a dog.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 11:23:12 PM

Why not focus on really valuable coins for the next 1000 years like Litecoin Cash or Litecoin.
It would be make more sense then gamble against a dog.

Do you think litecoin cash can be considered as valuable coin, maybe I can go for LTC instead. Anyway, it really depends on the crypto user himself if he will go into this meme token or not. Some are just hoping that one day it will shoot its price. And if you can afford to lose those amount, why not? People are just comparing the fate of doge. Before, a lot are just ignoring doge, actually I only used this for transfer purposes before, never had the intentions to hold long term. And look at the price right now. But in this market, hard to determine if the meme token like SHIB can survive for years. So you are just relying on your luck here. If you want better assurance, go for btc instead.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:09:56 AM

Buying at high price is not a good idea I think if anyone plans to buy he/she should wait for some market correction we all know it's a highly volatile market and anything can happen even I am watching the performance of Shiba from the beginning I would say still people trusting this meme coin but we can not guarantee it will gives good profit if hold whether altcoins rises or not.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:57:01 AM

Shiba is a newcomer which made a lot of surprises, now it is ranked 20 and I'm sure it will continue to rise, if we always think negatively then all coins also have the same risk, but with a market cap of more than $10 billion then I'm sure that Shiba will continue to shine and there will be many surprises.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 09:03:54 AM

Before making a purchase decision you should check the coin chart. In this case you can see that here is the classic pump scheme and after the dump in action. If you just want to speculate and earn then this coin at the moment is likely to reduce your position by a distance rather than increase it.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:51:48 PM

Before making a purchase decision you should check the coin chart. In this case you can see that here is the classic pump scheme and after the dump in action. If you just want to speculate and earn then this coin at the moment is likely to reduce your position by a distance rather than increase it.

Shiba performed way better than Doge did this month, if Elon proceeds to push this trend then I don't think it's going to be the classic pump and dump scheme, better off investing at least $20 worth of Shiba, call it a memecoin but it's actually performing as better as your other altcoins out there, the hype may or may not last though, but Shiba to the moon seems convincing.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:54:41 PM

Dogecoin actually got to $0.73 at ATH a few months ago and that was against the woeful expectations of bookmakers that it was just a mere memecoin without any tangible utility and wouldn't worth anything. I bet, we all know better now. I missed a salient signal to buy more of it when Binance listed it last year after three years of its operation as an exchange.

I didn't give Shiba Inu any second thought because of its huge supply but I took a cue and bought once I saw it listed on Binance. It was a loose cash I threw in there and I haven't regretted that action since then. I think those who condemn Shiba may not even know the nitty-gritty of its mechanism. There must be a reason so many exchanges listed it. All those exchanges won't all be wrong, don't you think so? I have made enough ROI from trading Shiba.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:29:14 PM

This means that nothing is impossible in this world of financial markets. Moreover, there are people who have talent and support it, for example, 2 weeks ago SHIB (Shiba Inu) went up because many investors focused on it and for other reasons, Shiba tokens are increasingly being used everywhere for means of payment. and one more thing, everything has a time limit and cannot be added continuously.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
camat gampong

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:30:23 PM

Meme coins are only suitable to be chosen in the short term duration, because they are not intended for the long term, because considering things like you said, namely Dump after the completion of the pump, so the risk of holding it in the long term is very large.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: