Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon T3 Pools not updating ...solved. Advice for fast innosilcon response  (Read 55 times)
SKYBOB (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 12:54:35 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 03:30:41 AM by SKYBOB
Merited by mikeywith (2)

Hi guys everything for the repair of the fixed firmware or nonupdating pool is in email steps on daily basis but if you have all the info in the same night, next day you have your firmware as i Did.  so here are the steps to fix the updating pools problem, they call it Fix firmware, not hacked.

- So first you need the serial number o picture that its on a side, starts with an N o R and your Purchase Order Number. they wont asist you if you dont have this

- the macadress, is in the overview secction in the miner menu. you have the
Macaddress and controller version
if you can not access the miner,  from the router you can get it the Macadress or a simple Nmap scan. if login to the miner not possible or you dont find it  try just to have this miner alone in the network. it hides or doesnt connect. this one uses the 192.168.1.54, i might difer on your network or your miner,  just leaving some extra tips

you need to get the DNA File, this is the email instruccions from innosilicon and link for the tool to get the file

Thanks for your email providing the details. I checked your order and the serial# RA47xxxxxxxx with our sales team.
To fixed pool settings, you can follow below steps and get DNA of the miner:
1. Download the Security Tool from the following googledrive link and open it, set IP range, and click scan.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18p3lwB9UrBDgTJjI3CCfWJVM-ggRxstu
2. When the bar reaches 100%, choose all the DNAs with M status 1, and click export and save.
3. Send the DNA file (i.e. IpList file) to me.
4. I'll forward the DNA to our engineers and get back to you with a firmware and you upgrade it. That's all.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

send the info and the file

and just wait for the unlock firmware to be sent from miner_support@innosilicon.com.cn

....they are answering email and sending files but for last you need to upgrade the miner so innosilicon.com its down...im looking for the t3+ soc firmware to finish this.  or wait till they come back from national holiday..21 days, just next monday

so it is a not solved issue, sure after upgrading it will be fix.

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SKYBOB (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 01:12:07 AM

update...

the web interface says that the pools are empty, not conecting, tunning.......but slushpool its throwing the 50th/s

problem solved in a certain way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: