Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [JOURNEY] Trusting the bot  (Read 27 times)
Rozgutt (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:37:50 AM

Hello, fellow crypto investors.

I've been in the game since the beginning of the year but have kept quiet so far, feeling there was little I could contribute to the conversation.

While I am still hesitant to claim I've found a stable way to get ahead, I think that after dozens of failed experiments I finally might be on to something.

My setup comprises a network of trading bots.

-At the head of it all is a diamond in the rough that operates on a long chain of interdependent signals. It's been developed based on substantial back testing and is one of the most promising bots I've dealt with so far. For the sake of simplicity, let's call this one "Pathfinder".

-The second one sets a limit buy following the "Pathfinder's" signal - but at a -2%. It sells when its investment reaches 2.2%. Its investment is higher than "Pathfinder's". If the order is unfilled or if Pathfinder sells, it removes the order. I'll call this one "Woodpecker".

-The third one is just like "Woodpecker", but it buys at -4% and sells when its investment reaches 4.5%. Its investment is higher than "Woodpecker's". I'll refer to this one as "Jackhammer".

-The last one is experimental and operates on a different, simpler code. It simply looks for sudden dips (not brought about by BTC plummeting) and awaits a 3% gain. At that point, it sets up a trailing stop loss. This one I'll call "Midas".

In the last two months that the bots have been operating in an unchanged form, my net gain stood at 64%, going from around $14.000 to $23.000.

I'd like to invite you for a ride-along. I'll do my best to keep updating this thread regularly with whatever investments the bots make, the bags I'm left with, and my personal decisions whether to sell something or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: