Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:02:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold a rare NFT collectible for the first time  (Read 155 times)
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 03:59:10 AM

Is the nft you sold your own creation or something you got from the many nft projects we have around! I can understand your emotions towards your first nft sale, although I haven't sold any nft myself but I have experience other first time sale, my interest on nft not strong reason why I don't hunt them, but maybe if I can also have my first nft sale it might interest me more. Congrats.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 766

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:02:06 AM

This is such a great feeling! I’m actually had tears of joy after receiving a notification that my rare NFT collectible was successfully sold in the market.

The first sale is always the sweetest of them all and I won’t forget this day. Although this does not mean much for most of you, but it means a lot to me. I know the feeling of those people who had their first successful sale experience, especially NFTs.

Now I’m totally pumped up and excited even more! Just the first of many, and hopefully more to come.

P.S. Mods feel free to move this thread to other category if this topic is not deemed to fit here.

It will be more delightful and encouraging if you can provide screenshot of the NFT that you sold and also the transaction of buy and sell of that said NFT to determine how much profit you get and what kind of NFT you got there.

Anyway congratulations to your sales dude.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████