Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best DeFi Projcet 2021-2022  (Read 1077 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 10:06:07 AM

Defi is a trend that makes cryptocurrencies shine, there are many successful Defi projects that make me not hesitate to invest in Defi projects, and in my opinion the more profitable and safe thing is to invest in Defi projects that already have a strong reputation in the market such as Avalanche, AAVE, Chainlink, Terrra and so on.
Actually, it's not only Defi who has made cryptocurrency shine, but NFT, Metaverse, and some good IDOs have also made cryptocurrency even more shining this year so that more and more people are getting into cryptocurrency at this time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bigE1669

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 09:17:04 PM

In your opinion, what is the DeFi project to keep on radar and study and which DeFi projects do you consider new gems and have you already bought them?

A good DeFi project can usually be an ongoing DeFi. Where we can invest for the long term and earn passive income and done continuously without a period of time. It's like a CAKE and BAKE project.
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:20:07 AM

VKRW TRC20
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:40:36 AM

In your opinion, what is the DeFi project to keep on radar and study and which DeFi projects do you consider new gems and have you already bought them?

I have 3 lists and for now you might be able to see if this list is the hidden gem you are referring to.

Biswap, Sovryn and Sokuswap.

I am following all notices of this project and planning to invest for the long term, you can do your research before investing and there are many other DeFi projects that I may have missed, so you can visit websites like CMC

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
kioven

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 01:08:19 PM

Regarding the DEFI project, you still need to know about DFBTC. After you read it, come back and thank me
ComfortTown

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 09:41:40 PM

If you go to coinmarketcap and check what DeFi projects are listed at the top, you could see that Avax has been doing very well. I mean it was obvious from the start that they managed to find a very complex solution to a very simple problem, but people liked it, the more complex it was the more smart people imagined they were. SOL did the same problem and they solved it with high TPS nad end of story, Avax on the other hand is a bit more complicated than that, still simple enough to understand but uselessly longer process.

This is why just recently I had to sell some of my investments and I picked Avax to sell, I would guess that it could still go up, but I believe top 10 was the max it could reach and I want to hold others that can reach the same place.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 11:15:42 PM

the development of blockchain is amazing a lot of good projects are popping up. however many scam projects have sprung up to take advantage of this momentum.
There are so many defi projects in crypto that we can see on coimarketcap or coinecko.
in essence we can learn about the defi project from the coinmarketcap and coinecko sites. Of course, to find gemstones we must study them well.
sometimes projects that have a good future can fail because the projects that are developed cannot run well.
Some defi projects that I think are good for the future are One, Polkadot and Fantom

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:19:43 AM

I am active and follow Defi's developments and I think the current trend that we deserve the most is Rebase and Caesar, lots of positive reviews on sites and social media so I don't hesitate to invest in RebaseAPY and Caesar and it is proven that they provide income every day.
CottonEdwiin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:52:31 AM

PunkPanda is an entire ecosystem that includes
• Secure file transfer
• Secure messaging
• Secure calls (voice and video)
And, of course, many other cool features for everyone.
hateaffinity

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:56:41 AM

Nice question
Oxbull5

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 02:42:54 PM

For sports fans, a cool project has appeared - Fanfury. The platform integrates real sports.
You can create your own teams and participate in large prize pools and head-to-head matches. I'm sure you'll like it.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 02:51:59 PM

In 2022, it seems that the Defi project has no more hype or fomo, because it has been replaced with NFT and Metaverse,
and the latest one is Play to Earn, because it is a combination of the two, of course we have to follow this development,
because otherwise your investment will be in vain. -no, yes, I still have a good recommendation for the Defi project,
that is Pancakeswap or known as CAKE, which can be purchased on Binance

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 03:01:13 PM

I must admit, the trend towards DEFI is still an ideal spot to follow with some speculation.  In fact, the subsequent ability to stimulate defi continues to get the right response which I think is an important part of a scalable stable coin.  It keeps the challenger ecosystem unchallenged from any regulatory pressure.  Luna, Uni or Lucky Block, CLY are some of my defi coins.  I have distributed some % of them in my catalog.

iphoneopposite

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 08:44:56 AM

For me is doge coin
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 05:30:07 PM

Avax is a defi project that is very superior in terms of the Blockchain it has. In fact, Avalanche defeated Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Polkadot. In addition, Avalanche allows developers to easier to build decentralized applications (DAPPs)

Yes, Avax is a defi project that is very superior in terms of the Blockchain, as additional information other than that in my opinion is CTK. I think this is a good investment, why is that, CTK provides CTK Shield which is insurance for DeFi, so if DeFi is attacked and the money is lost, Certik insurance can cover it. The DeFi space is young and thriving, with a new token economy being built on top of the Ethereum blockchain every day. More traditional financial products are transitioning to this new infrastructure, and it is important to track these developments as they occur.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fomo_Chronicles
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 05:34:34 PM

Guys, here’s a project, Synesis One. It provides open access to professional datasets for AI. I am not an IT pro, but it seems to be very important today. It's just that now I have some free money I want to invest. So, what do you think?

Now a lot of DeFi projects appear nearly every day. But it is necessary to have a good liquidity for every DeFi.
To increase the liquidity and attract the community the airdrops are conducted like this https://twitter.com/CairoFinance/status/1506234326853238791
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 06:02:41 PM

I must admit, the trend towards DEFI is still an ideal spot to follow with some speculation.  In fact, the subsequent ability to stimulate defi continues to get the right response which I think is an important part of a scalable stable coin.  It keeps the challenger ecosystem unchallenged from any regulatory pressure.  Luna, Uni or Lucky Block, CLY are some of my defi coins.  I have distributed some % of them in my catalog.
I also see that Defi is still in some strong competition and still has a lot of good responses from some people or investors because as long as it can still be profitable, it will always be seen and used according to its needs.
So it's true as you said that the Defi trend is still in a strong category at the moment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 08:35:10 AM

The difference between last year and this year is that last year we had projects that just copy pasted the code from pancakeswap and created a brand new thing with the exact same code aside from the design and still got like hundreds of thousands of dollars, some even millions. I mean we have seen so many different shit projects that got 500+ bnb at that point that I am not so sure if it helped the crypto world at all.

These days we only have support for the real good ones, and the ones that stood the test of time. The ones that stay right now at top levels could stay for many years to come and I believe that they will even grow bigger in the future when the next cycle comes.

naimeris

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 02:49:25 PM

Gamers can exchange their PunkPanda token for a popular token (such as ETH) in the app's liquidity pool. PunkPanda token holders who wish to exit their position may opt out after the exchange process is completed. What is important!
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 06:44:42 PM

Now a lot of DeFi projects appear nearly every day. But it is necessary to have a good liquidity for every DeFi.
To increase the liquidity and attract the community the airdrops are conducted like this https://twitter.com/CairoFinance/status/1506234326853238791

DeFi products now very popular and in demand because they offer different financial services useful for people and thanks cryptocurrency they make financial and bank services available to all the people in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: