Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all pro traders  (Read 470 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1288
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:07:19 PM

there is hope and opportunity for the value of crypto at this time,, judging from the movement in the market it may be very true that it will return to a very high value,because of the factor of people starting to be at saturation point in looking for real work, and will start in virtual media ,, starting from the opportunity.to increase the price of bitcoin or other crypto..

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:13:31 PM

Hi experts in the house, is it true that present crypto market moves is like 2017 4th quarter? Is it true that there will be another massive bull run mostly on altcoins? I sucks at reading charts so I don't know how true is this
it is stronger than 2017. the 2017 hype only lasted a few months and after this it stopped, but this 2021 hype started at the beginning of 2021 until the end of this year very good and stable conditions compared to 2017. besides that I think the market is also experiencing an increase in trading volume and also new altcoins are added. for a big increase I think it will still happen in December 2021, we can see the market conditions in the next few months
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 04:31:07 PM

Weak trading of Altcoins on several major exchanges, makes everyone think about trading about price conditions that are difficult to predict and often many people are trapped by the trade, it is even very difficult for us to deny, the difference in 2017 where many prices on several exchanges were so very stable, even the prices on the exchanges are not too messy, the increasing number of new tokens makes the growth of Cryptocurrency very bad from the last four years, we can see at this time on several exchanges..
perfect999

Activity: 1624
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:02:32 PM

there is no guarantee that the current market will be the same as the market at a certain time, if you really want to be safe then we can choose altcoins that are at the top. if we are going to equate market conditions, of course we must have a strong basis, such as news that can encourage market movements, or technical analysis that can be used as a reference to open transactions
I met with a person who got a loan during 2017 peak period, he did it quickly from his mobile app so it wasn't really that difficult to get it, it wasn't 20k when he got the loan, so he did actually profited a bit. It was either 14k or 16k and I am not sure. He bought bitcoin and then even altcoins and we all know how awesome altcoins was for a while in early 2018 as well. So, he made a great profit and kept on paying his loan monthly without any problem at all.

What happened later was the bear run and the crash of the crypto and that really resulted with him losing nearly everything he has, so he failed to pay the loan eventually and not even selling every coin he holds was enough, which is why he had to pay it by selling his car. Do not imagine this awesome period right now will be the same as the situation 6 months later or a year later.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1568
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 07:54:06 AM

2017 was a very good year when compared to the following years especially 2021. In 2017 Bitcoin and Altcoins moved together but in 2021 we can see for ourselves what happens when Bitcoin moves, there are Altcoins that do not follow Bitcoin movements.
Only in the second half of this year Altcoins did not move in tandem with Bitcoin, but at the beginning of this year everything moved with Bitcoin including meme coins like Dogecoin as well so almost 80% of Altcoins and coins got their new ATH in the first Quarter of the year and this is already showing the difference which is very far from 2017 mate.
Even though at the beginning of 2021 Altcoins moved together with Bitcoin and almost 80% of Altcoins got new ATH, but there is still a very big difference when compared to the crypto market conditions in 2017 with the crypto market conditions this year and it is proven by several ups and downs in coin prices.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 721

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 08:45:00 PM

Hi experts in the house, is it true that present crypto market moves is like 2017 4th quarter? Is it true that there will be another massive bull run mostly on altcoins? I sucks at reading charts so I don't know how true is this

If we look at the market conditions during the bull run, then this bull run exceeded the 4th quarter of 2017. However, the current bull run looks more stable. Bitcoin price moves slowly, only ±3% price change in 24 hours.
Which is completely natural, the price is so high that now the amount of money needed to move it has grown exponentially so the volatility will go down simply for this reason alone.

However I think there are also some other reasons why what we are seeing is different than the previous bull run, back then people were very excited about the possibility of worldwide adoption becoming a reality, however we were very far away from it, and while we are also far away of such thing happening at the moment, things have moved along towards that direction at an incredibly speed, now we have institutional investors in the market and even a country has declared bitcoin as legal tender, so it makes sense that the volatility is lower now.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2021, 07:27:17 AM

2017 was a very good year when compared to the following years especially 2021. In 2017 Bitcoin and Altcoins moved together but in 2021 we can see for ourselves what happens when Bitcoin moves, there are Altcoins that do not follow Bitcoin movements.
I think every year is good if you know how to profit from it.

One of the methods is to buy low when the market is crashing - this might seen simple and told over and over. But assume that you mean 2018 to be bad means that the market was bearish. If you bought at that time and been holding on to them till today in the Q4 of 2021 - you will be making a profit.

Dont name a year as good or bad - that is the easy but wrong approach. See where you stand, how much you bought or sold and what your current holdings are. Altcoins will never be as good as bitcoin in the long run take care when trading on those, you are likely to get burnt out more often than you can sustain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aylabadia05

Activity: 1568
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 08:51:05 AM

~snip
Altcoins will never be as good as bitcoin in the long run take care when trading on those, you are likely to get burnt out more often than you can sustain.
If you're saying that no matter how good an altcoin is, it won't be as good as Bitcoin in the long run, then I agree. But there are altcoins that are no less good if chosen for the long term such as Ethereum and Binance Coin. I think these two types of altcoins are good if used as a long-term choice.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 05:16:00 AM

But there are altcoins that are no less good if chosen for the long term such as Ethereum and Binance Coin. I think these two types of altcoins are good if used as a long-term choice.
The top five apart from the forked coins on coingecko or so can be considered to be given some importance in the portfolio of the average crypto trader. So I would agree that these two can make a mark and you should own them. I bought ethereum at 350$ and look how much the profit is today. I am not selling right now, but hoping I could stock up more in future if prices comes back down.

Today this seems to be profitable, however tomorrow might be uncertain for a specific altcoin. When I bought this stash of ethereum I was in it for a mid-term selling goal but I was not able to and it did me good anyway.

If I draw a similar conclusion for DOGE, I had thousands of DOGE at one time. I sold them all at the Musk-induced hype and made a good profit - using which I bought bitcoin when Musk stated making bad statements about bitcoin - this was good move from my side, I bought bitcoin at lower using that doge and sold Bitcoin back on 60k USD recently.

So this has been risky moves but ultimately paid off. However I do not recommend moving to the coins being launched new or based on recent game events and so - these will burn you out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wildwest

Activity: 1783
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:32:21 AM

For this year I see a little different from 2017, when the price of bitcoin increased then all altcoins will follow the flow of bitcoin, but for this year the price of bitcoin is already at the highest value but altcoins have not moved in the slightest and only a few days there is a slight increase of course this feels different, and for those of you who want to invest in altcoins now you can choose because massive pumd will occur for most potential altcoins, Use this opportunity as best you can.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████