Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best yield farming platform  (Read 225 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 11:57:12 PM

Best platform to do this with almost no risk?  Such as doing it with stablecoin?
In appearance it is similar to a stablecoin, but basically it is not a stablecoin so it still has the potential to experience unwanted risks, because the strength of stablecoins is at the stage of maintaining their value and can always be suitable for use.
He's talking about the staking of stable coins.

I think there's handful of exchanges and wallet that do this. You have to make your own research finding them for those stable coins that you like.

It's very easy to look for, type in the keyword stake and the stable coin that you want to stake and the result will show.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 12:18:06 AM

Best platform to do this with almost no risk?  Such as doing it with stablecoin?
In appearance it is similar to a stablecoin, but basically it is not a stablecoin so it still has the potential to experience unwanted risks, because the strength of stablecoins is at the stage of maintaining their value and can always be suitable for use.

I think there's handful of exchanges and wallet that do this. You have to make your own research finding them for those stable coins that you like.

It's very easy to look for, type in the keyword stake and the stable coin that you want to stake and the result will show.
MakerDAO will help OP with that, decentralized credit platform that supports generation of DAI, algorithmically fixed stablecoin with a value in USD. Anyone can open the Maker Vault where collateral assets are locked, such as ETH, BAT, USDC or WBTC.
Undoubtedly, trustless liquidity protocols and other DeFi products are undoubtedly at the cutting edge of finance, crypto economics, and computer science.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 11:03:42 AM

MakerDAO will help OP with that, decentralized credit platform that supports generation of DAI, algorithmically fixed stablecoin with a value in USD. Anyone can open the Maker Vault where collateral assets are locked, such as ETH, BAT, USDC or WBTC.
Undoubtedly, trustless liquidity protocols and other DeFi products are undoubtedly at the cutting edge of finance, crypto economics, and computer science.
Yeah, maybe it's the closest that he's ever need.

And if it's good and that's the actual thing OP is looking about then he has to take a look at it as you've suggested it. I know about DAI and it's the decentralized stable coin that I know of and always suggesting when somebody asks about.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 05:40:02 AM

Uniswap and Pancakeswap. People are still trying to find others and imagine that it will be something that would be normal for them, but the reality is that these two are still by far the best ones and they will keep being the best ones for a long time. This doesn't mean that the ones that you guys listed are bad, they are very good places as well, but we are talking about "best" one and if we are talking about best one then Uniswap is clearly the best one, all the others are a lot lesser in the level.

This means that they are still good, all the other ones that you like could be great, they could be very loved and good and we should use them and there is nothing wrong with loving them, but "best" is uniswap for sure, and second is pancakeswap.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:30:00 AM

Uniswap and Pancakeswap. People are still trying to find others and imagine that it will be something that would be normal for them, but the reality is that these two are still by far the best ones and they will keep being the best ones for a long time. This doesn't mean that the ones that you guys listed are bad, they are very good places as well, but we are talking about "best" one and if we are talking about best one then Uniswap is clearly the best one, all the others are a lot lesser in the level.

This means that they are still good, all the other ones that you like could be great, they could be very loved and good and we should use them and there is nothing wrong with loving them, but "best" is uniswap for sure, and second is pancakeswap.
Ethereum gas fees are too low, uniswap v3 is too hard for normal people to figure out how to add LP and uniswap has no embeded farming. Pancakeswap is good but so is Ref Finance and Ubeswap if you want higher apy.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 08:05:10 AM

I do not love defi I still think it is a lot of nonsense but I have to agree that you cannot get any better DEX than Uniswap for Ethereum and Pancakeswap for BSC.

I have to recommend using aggregator like Plasma.Finance and/or 1inch though,,, these guys are connected to Polygon and BSC also so you actually can use Pancakeswap and Uniswap on them, for cheaper without needing to connect to both separately.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 12:02:47 PM

Farming is an interesting type of investment, but the returns change with the decline of one (or two) assets. You get an LP token that consists of the two of them.

My experience with farming has proven that. Maybe I'm wrong.

https://app.ref.finance/farms - I see a DAI-wNEAR pair right now - with an APY 208%

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:53:25 PM

I won't go as far as shill the palatform and the coin I get in participating in its yiield farm. I'll just tell you an honest review about it. By the way, I do yield farming on the sovryn platform. Where they have a wide variety of options that you can choose from (what crypto pair you would like to use to farm their own coin: sovryn). I could say a lot more but I won't kill the excitement for you. Just head over to their website and read about them. Also, they are using RSK mainnet which is a bit of a hassle because of havung the need to convert and all, but for me, quite worth it.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░