Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! My metamask is not showing me coins out of nowhere please tell me a fix..  (Read 184 times)
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:24:20 PM

YES! I did that out of respect because I know many people online one even emailed me he was ready to commit suicide because his coins disappeared.  I have many tiny coins so it may have taken longer for mine to reload but let others know this happens and it may not be a problem. Smiley
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:42:13 PM

Last night when my phone turned on my metamask showed no coins on the BNB side.  This happened to me once before and I am totally dejected.  I was donating blood just to have a life savings and I could be out on the street.  I put the addy in Bscan and the coins still show.  I didn't click on any scam site.  The BNB says 50 cents or whatever but the many little coins I have doesn't show at all!! emailng metamask is useless.  I am totally deflated.  Please tell me someone recognizes this and has a fix to it.  I shouldn't have to add custom coins backs manually every time metamask decided to upgrade? I don't know any other reason this happened.  thank you
So are you saying that usually use MetaMask browser version and you logged into your mobile MetaMask and you were not able to view the coin that you already added. It is not a big deal, the problem is that you need to add the coins once again in the mobile version because the the coins you custom added in the browser version will not be automatically visible in the mobile version. As long as you have the coins while you search your wallet address in explorer everything is fine.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:52:35 AM

Last night when my phone turned on my metamask showed no coins on the BNB side.  This happened to me once before and I am totally dejected.  I was donating blood just to have a life savings and I could be out on the street.  I put the addy in Bscan and the coins still show.  I didn't click on any scam site.  The BNB says 50 cents or whatever but the many little coins I have doesn't show at all!! emailng metamask is useless.  I am totally deflated.  Please tell me someone recognizes this and has a fix to it.  I shouldn't have to add custom coins backs manually every time metamask decided to upgrade? I don't know any other reason this happened.  thank you
Actually, it also happens to me, but usually, I face this on polygon when Metamask sends me a message that there are some problems with showing a balance. But I don't worry as I know that it will be fixed within time. What is more, I can connect additional networks that have the same key of access, but you are to change the name of it like Polygon 2 when adding to your Metamask. I am not sure, but maybe it is possible also on BSC that you can switch to another chain in case of setback, just check chain link.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:13:15 AM

Don't worry, transactions in the wallet are open, if there are no transactions in BSCScan then all tokens will be safe, the easiest thing we do is try to exit and then log in again, usually the device memory is too full so we can't load the tokens we have, this is I have experienced when opening a wallet on an Trustwallet for Android.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:21:25 AM

For those who are commenting after, do endeavour to read through post before dropping your opinion, op already find a solution from his post above, it seems to be an update thing and now everything is back to normal, no need to quote the first post to make your comment.
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 07:28:20 AM

Last night when my phone turned on my metamask showed no coins on the BNB side.  
The thing about metamask is it hosts other chains on it's platform so it's possible it could have reverted back to the Ethereum blockchain(should be the default chain), if not then it's just a matter of adding contract details of the coins you are expecting to find. And just to be certain your coins are there use a block explorer https://bscscan.com/ to check if your coins are there.

For those who are commenting after, do endeavour to read through post before dropping your opinion, op already find a solution from his post above, it seems to be an update thing and now everything is back to normal, no need to quote the first post to make your comment.
Guess op should lock thread now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:42:46 AM

my advice, try to clean up the scam project that is linked to your BSC wallet address at
https://www.beefy.finance here you can check what transactions you have done and delete the transaction
if you don't feel like doing it.
secondly you can check on the bsc scan whether your bsc number still stores the tokens you have.
if you have made sure of all that, please add the smart contract manually in metamask. add sc airdrop or token you saved.
Hope it is useful.

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:42:46 AM

Metamask is too complicated for normal people to use. I suggest trading and using DeFi on Ref Finance on NEAR protocol. It's account based like Ethereum and BSC but it doesn't require metamask. All you have to do to use it is to log into your browser, just like how you log into gmail.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:47:05 AM

Just calm down,mate. Just make sure you are connected to the right contract address of those tokens on the binance smart chain. Do this for all the tokens and see if they appear on the metamask wallet. To get the correct contract address, just check the token page on bscscan and you will see it there or their website. Good luck bro
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 12:42:21 PM

I think OP's panic because he can't see his asset really teaches us that we need to be calm since metamask wallet isn't a 'real' wallet. Always make sure you have other means to check your balance like block explorer or something similar just to be sure. Cause if you don't have other means and are in panic mode, you will easily commit mistakes.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:50:17 PM

That's the thing about metamask, you are not really using it to make any changes, as long as you have your seed phrases that means that you could use the same thing somewhere else as well, you just need to put it in another place and you would be able to use that.

Your account on metamask doesn't mean that it is the only way that you could reach to your coins, if it looks on the scans then it means it is there and if you want to move it to somewhere else, the same exact thing could be open in MeW or some other place so that you could reach them, metamask is just the interface, it is not the actual wallet. People need to learn this so that they do not get scared when they can't reach it.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:58:19 PM

YES! I did that out of respect because I know many people online one even emailed me he was ready to commit suicide because his coins disappeared.  I have many tiny coins so it may have taken longer for mine to reload but let others know this happens and it may not be a problem. Smiley
I assume that the problem has been solved already since you are not active anymore in replying to this thread.

It's important that we don't panic right away, we can always check what's inside our wallet by simply checking the address in https://etherscan.io/, then the next step would be to access our account and if we are able to access it, then there should be no problem to worry about.

I guess OP had already been fed with information that he needed, if the problem is solved already, this thread has to be locked as it already serves its purpose.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: