Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop lose trading feature  (Read 599 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:48:24 PM

So have anyone used the stop lose the feature please share your experience.
I think most responsible traders are using stop-lose to avoid huge losses, this is a proven strategy for a very volatile market like cryptocurrency, If you are not using this method then you are risking your money 100% and liquidation unavoidable.   
correct!. Some say it's not useful. Well i think it depends if you're holding long term but when it comes day trading it not really safe to be honest and like what you said liquidation?  Yhup that always happen actually especially to those newbies who take all the risk in future trading. Lol without knowing market isn't perfect wherein not all the time our strategies well be good in it, that's why I'm very thankful that someone build stop loss in order to protect traders from volatility of the market.

Very useful when using it in a daily trading practices, the sway around this market is hard to predict.

Using stop loss will allow you to adjust. It will also lessen the chance to lose a lot when you set it up the right way. But it's true, when you are here

and you are dealing with long-term holding. There's no need for this feature, as long as you have your target and you are following the system that

you create for your investment, it's always have a good chance benefiting from this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: